Unveil New US Airways Uniforms Are Here!

but I'm sure everyone wanted to work for USAir with thier DC9s spanning the nation from Toledo to Wilkes-Barre... and that great safety record. I bet all those AA/UA/DL etc F/As are all kicking themselves...

Guess what? Hypocrite, your seniority holds exactly the same equipment type, however, today it's called the Embrarer. :up:

only stating opinions

Ok, not sure what this has to do with anything, but here goes...

Um, no, I made .60 less at MidAtlantic. As a reserve, our guarantee was four hours higher than the rest of mainline... so that more than takes care of the sixty cents. 100 hours for $1000 would be $10 an hour. I don't think even Mesa makes that. But anyway... since your so concerned, I made much more money at "MidAtlantic". Again, why the concern about my pay? Trust me, slinging cokes in the sky is not my main source of income nor do I ever plan for it to be.

If your going to randomly attack people, its usually wise to do research first so your not made a fool of. And for the benefit of the other readers, its usually best to make an insult that, well, has something to do with the topic.

I'm glad you've decided to stop PMing me. Your last one was so sad. Please dont take internet forums so seriously.

You were paid, $17.oo and change. 100 HOURS X 17.00 =1,700 ....those pesky taxes and deductions.....remember those?

randomly attack people.......should I repost your "shut your face" comment. Comments like that, arent used here, because most people on the board are ADULTS. Try it.
My only MP to you was, I didnt appreciate your INSULTS.

whatever,

only stating opinions

I did not make 17... That would be a 2001 hire. Even still, $21 (what they would be making now) X 71 hour guarantee still equals just above 1400... still less. And actually, $17 is still, by the way, more than current US Airways new hire pay.

"Close your face" (not shut your face)is an in-joke that apparently every one but you got. You must not be based in Philly.

Do you want to keep going? I don't really, but if you'd like to keep posting wrong info I'll be happy to correct it. Put down your toys and go home.

In case anyone forgot the subject of topic

Unveil New US Airways Uniforms Are Here!, Project Runway Show on Tuesday 2/20 thru Friday 2/23 :up:

I sure hope everyone spends as much time and energy on our new f/a contract as they are on these uniforms!

I did not make 17... That would be a 2001 hire. Even still, $21 (what they would be making now) X 71 hour guarantee still equals just above 1400... still less. And actually, $17 is still, by the way, more than current US Airways new hire pay.
"Close your face" (not shut your face)is an in-joke that apparently every one but you got. You must not be based in Philly.
Do you want to keep going? I don't really, but if you'd like to keep posting wrong info I'll be happy to correct it. Put down your toys and go home.

lol, you're NOT only junior, you were junior at MAA...LOL..LOL. Those who were senior took a MUCH LARGER PAYCUT then you, so it's NOT all about you, twinkie.

.......ok, done now, CLOSE YOUR FACE, ALREADY.

........I am at home, enjoying my block. Life is good.
ONLY stating opinions.

WOW! ! To think I missed all this while walking around this city on my overnight. Ok, so do we know when the pictures will be on the hub or E-line as asked? I don't have the luxury of being at the airport to see them since I'm on a trip now. I won't get to work again until my LTO is reached with scraps.

WOW! ! To think I missed all this while walking around this city on my overnight. Ok, so do we know when the pictures will be on the hub or E-line as asked? I don't have the luxury of being at the airport to see them since I'm on a trip now. I won't get to work again until my LTO is reached with scraps.

They will show them online by the end of the month. Of course, the logical thing would be to put some manicans with the uniforms on them in the crew room so those of us who are working can see them in person.