- Aug 28, 2010
the Agreement include:
- An immediate pay increase of 16.04% and 3% annual wage increases over the life of the contract
- Full Retro for all wage increases going back to the amendable date of 11/1/13
- Increase pension contributions to 13.5% applied to all retroactive amounts
- Existing 401k match will be applied to retroactive amounts
- Health benefits remain unchanged with no premiums, but a $200 for single and $400 for family coverage annual deductible will apply
- Increase to staffing ratio and scope improvements to protect jobs
- Substantial improvements to TDY
Any change on pay scale for the new hires to step 4?
Hey 757. I believe we are at 25 and change for new AMT's too. Our top out current offer from co. is at 56. It should probably be more like 60's to get this to pass. We are hearing a lot more no votes after the RS's are completed, but that means nothing as we all heard no votes on the overseas outsourcing to El Salvador and it passed.16% across the board ....
Starting will hiccup to about $25/chg and top will go to $65-66/hr. I’m on my 3rd anniversary, I’ll got about $31/chg....that’s right, THIRD year, and it’ll be $31/hr and STILL below what FX starts! their amts at. Another 2 yrs and I’ll finally hit paydirt. If I’m not divorced, filed BK, or dead.
The peasants continue to live as a homeless person for 4 yrs.
Fret not....this trucking Co depends! on OT from its amts, so it’ll be there for you. In fact, you’ll probably get forced at times.