US Airways management has successfully deflected the blame for this botched merger

Does the sandcastle feel we will succeed with such "negative discipline" during the transition of two major carriers.

1. The loss of our most dedicated passengers due to immature management strategies.
2-The loss of respect by all employee groups by greed.

This adds up to where we are going forward. Alot of damage can never be repaired by the horrific way our Company has treated us all.
If I were not an employee of US, I most certainly would never travel on Usairways again. I sypmathize with all our Star Alliance and Preffered Customers. I see how they are abused and it makes my blood boil.

It is pretty pathetic that FFOCUS has to meet with the sandcastle, only to be shown the door on their way out. Why is it that FFOCUS must meet in HDQ and not the other way around?

Does the sandcastle feel we will succeed with such "negative discipline" during the transition of two major carriers.

1. The loss of our most dedicated passengers due to immature management strategies.
2-The loss of respect by all employee groups by greed.

This adds up to where we are going forward. Alot of damage can never be repaired by the horrific way our Company has treated us all.
If I were not an employee of US, I most certainly would never travel on Usairways again. I sypmathize with all our Star Alliance and Preffered Customers. I see how they are abused and it makes my blood boil.

It is pretty pathetic that FFOCUS has to meet with the sandcastle, only to be shown the door on their way out. Why is it that FFOCUS must meet in HDQ and not the other way around?

Because US would know FFOCUS would give them a taste of their medicine when they "came" to visit FFOCUS HQs...Not that one exists yet but I'll leave Art to it.

Thank You for pointing this out. I think the reason many FF'ers are disgusted to the point of some moving on to other carriers.

I recall quite vividly how excited all of us in FFOCUS were when the merger was announced. New funding, New routes for those of us back east. Young fresh faces in management, Star Alliance and others. It looked like a FF'ers paradise. The BEST of both worlds seemed possible.

Now as you point out we've seen a litany of failures. Lies, Mistrust, Poor Personal Conduct, Loss of trust and credibility & a mindset that is neither employee or customer focused. Given all of that it should come as no surprise that you have horrible DOT stats, Miserable Media Attention, Labor Strife at every turn and a work force that in many cases is more demoralized then ever.

If ever a Management Team has squandered more goodwill from both customers and employees I'm unaware of it.
Glad You Agree.....as I am sure most of our FFlyers would. When a Management Team is hell bent on alienating its customer base , embarassing its employees and showing such a careless/reckless approach in handling Customer Service- how can anyone be giving them a Thumbs Up? There are still many employees that STILL DO a G-r-e-a-t job and sincerely care about serving the travelling public (as do I), but rationalizing Tempe's way of doing business has pretty much killed ANY possible momemtum this merger could have achieved.

HP would not have been liquidated...

And you are involved in the day to day operations of the former airline? You know for a fact that HP would not have liquidated?

Now how would a flight attendant know that?

I'm sure all the "Know it all" flight attendants at Eastern, Pan Am, TWA etc. said the same thing.

And you are involved in the day to day operations of the former airline? You know for a fact that HP would not have liquidated?

Now how would a flight attendant know that?

I'm sure all the "Know it all" flight attendants at Eastern, Pan Am, TWA etc. said the same thing.

Fact is, when yields are so low in the west, a secret plan called "Zanzibar" involving complete and total liquidation was waiting for non-inclusion in the US finance, there was no option for HP, do or die. With earnings of $0.01 on a dollar compared to the next lowest of $1.03 on the dollar, AWA, without US (or anyone else), was dead.

They are simply sucking the life from the west to no good. They started with scabs and that is how they should end. Two years from now no one would miss them.

Latest posts