US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/11- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge you to provide a better explanation for Hemenway's letter than putting his nose in union politics.
It's because Cleary is putting out so much garbage and you guys are eating it up.

He figures a reality check would be healthy for everyone one the east.

IMO Cleary has made such a mess of things, including even more selective release of information than was provided by the AAA MEC during the merger process, that the company is scared of him screwing things up worse than they are already. It isn't because Cleary is a formidable foe, but just the opposite (ie - a buffoon).

Another possible reason is that with the USAPA slow-motion train wreck still in progress no other airline wants anything to do with US Airways. That train wreck has poster children of Cleary and Seham on the respective "Now Showing" posters.

You know, when political leaders really screw up they can usually find a country to grant them exile. Is there anything or anywhere for Cleary, Seham and possibly Bradford?
Two year anniversary of the destruction of ALPA off the property. USAPA-PALOOZA planned. Cleary will be presented with the RING! He ascends to the new THRONE of RULE. Sully and Skiles will be the guests of honor. We start in the streets of CLT, then PHL. We will have new USAPA lanyards to throw from the float. Bradford will be likened to George Washington. Cleary- Thomas Jefferson. We will be rolling westward shortly. Prepare the streets of PHX. Cactus 18 will receive pardons IF they sign the confessions.

I challenge you to provide a better explanation for Hemenway's letter than putting his nose in union politics.
The Desert Judge didn't get it either. Internal Union Affairs. Butt out. The Desert Judge is going to get a polite, but firm rebuke from the studious law clerks. Obviously the Honorable Neil Wake was in the combat zone of Boston when union matters were discussed at Harvard..........

In that large and expansive distance between the East and PHX, you and your group has miscalculated how much we really like Cleary, and that is exactly why we voted him in with such a majority. You just don't get it.
I don't think you get it.

Ciabattoni doesn't seem to think much of Cleary at all. And there are union officers on the east that don't think much of Cleary either.

He's on his way out. I suspect much sooner rather than later.

Really?!?!

Where did you get that info from? Cleary?

There is an international plan out of PHX to three European destinations.

Next.
You are correct. Here is the routing PHX-PHL-CDG PHX-CLT-FCO PHX-PHL-MAD. All three legs out of PHX flown by AB319. Legs flown from CLT and PHL AB330..................

The Desert Judge didn't get it either. Internal Union Affairs. Butt out. The Desert Judge is going to get a polite, but firm rebuke from the studious law clerks. Obviously the Honorable Neil Wake was in the combat zone of Boston when union matters were discussed at Harvard..........
Yawn.

Ciabattoni doesn't seem to think much of Cleary at all. And there are union officers on the east that don't think much of Cleary either.

I know every one of them, like both Cleary and Ciabattoni. You don't know much of anything of what goes on in the East. You just parrot what Ferguson or someone else tells you. Nobody is giving ex Mesa pilots any deals, either one of those guys. You need to earn it yourself.

I suspect you have no idea what you are saying. You don't know ANY of them. I don't care if Dave C. likes or dislikes Cleary. Cleary is MEC chair. Your MEC chair- that is if you didn't get section 29'd yet.

I know every one of them, like both Cleary and Ciabattoni. You don't know much of anything of what goes on in the East. You just parrot what Ferguson or someone else tells you. Nobody is giving ex Mesa pilots any deals, either one of those guys. You need to earn it yourself.
No, I have a pretty good handle on what goes on in the east. More so than 99% of the east pilots.

My posts have proven that I know more than most of the east posters on these boards.

And you don't need to give us anything because we already have it. You'll just have to comply with court orders and arbitrated decisions.

Maybe if you'd back off you Cleary-lovin' and actually think for yourself, you'd see what a failure USAPA and Cleary has been for you side.

And we've more than earned it.

I suspect you have no idea what you are saying. You don't know ANY of them. I don't care if Dave C. likes or dislikes Cleary. Cleary is MEC chair. Your MEC chair- that is if you didn't get section 29'd yet.
You obviously have a child-like understanding of union politics. If you truly understood the infighting that was going on, you'd see that Cleary is fighting for his political life.

And MEC Chair? Sounds like you're still hung up on ALPA.

And that S29 crack would have been relevant about a year ago. Many of us have joined so you'll need to move on to something else.

The indication of the effectiveness of a union leader is proven, when the company's management, of the employees you represent, are at least mildly perturbed by your existence.

There is no middle ground, you are either an employee or you are management. Those that try to exist between the two are only concerned with their own well being, a less than respected attribute of human existence.

Good job President Cleary.

The indication of the effectiveness of a union leader is proven, when the company's management, of the employees you represent, are at least mildly perturbed by your existence.

That's a pretty weak measure of effectiveness.

There are line pilots that "perturb" management more than Cleary.

Heck, a gnat "perturbs" me by its existence, but it eventually gets smashed.

Cleary is nothing more than a gnat.

No, the real measure of a leader is being able to move his agenda with the support of his constituency.

Cleary couldn't even get a SIMPLE MAJORITY when he tried to get rid of the EVP position.

Now, by that measure, Cleary is weak and ineffective. He is in essence a lame duck.

The company knows this, Ciabattoni knows this, and the west knows this.

Way to go President Cleary. :lol

Cleary may have had a lot of support when elected, but he and the BPR couldn't even get 50% to vote for their proposal to eliminate the EVP position. From what I read in various places, it seems that more and more people are realizing that what Black Swan said is true - "He ascends to the new THRONE of RULE." - and aren't happy with Cleary attempting to become a dictator.

Of course, the hard liners love a dictator as long as he dictates what they want dictated...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back