US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/19- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard that the BPR had fielded more calls and e-mails on the second 35 mil payout going to early retirement than any other subject. It looks like this item will not have much bite. Everyone wants the CASH..

If the east gets LOA 84 pay rates, game over for the west. You will get no help from us. Guaranteed. What goes around, comes around.

Ummm....Duh......

Is that supposed to be something of which I was unaware? usapa was designed from the begining to harm the West, and now you are enlightening me that if you get LOA84 that harm would continue? Oh no, I better plan ahead.

How about this? Go watch that CLT crew room again. If the east gets LOA 84, you will not be around to help our side.

Ummm....Duh......

Is that supposed to be something of which I was unaware? usapa was designed from the begining to harm the West, and now you are enlightening me that if you get LOA84 that harm would continue? Oh no, I better plan ahead.

How about this? Go watch that CLT crew room again. If the east gets LOA 84, you will not be around to help our side.
NIC at their age they don't care! Know your advesary as for ClearD ,use projection if it works for you but broadend horizons would be a better strategy, when you feel you have nothing to lose, losing has no meaning ! MM!

I sure hope the 9th issues a ruling soon so we can move this wonderful exchange of opinions forward.

Ha! After all these years we learned long ago to never wait for the other shoe to drop. There will always be "taste great, less filling" arguments incited among the surfs and the puppet masters will forever promise "more news at the top of the hour".

Sure the 9th will be something new... new for us to argue about and for lawyers to develop new billing schemes.

... new for us to argue about and for lawyers to develop new billing schemes.

Too bad the second part of that is also true.

Seham gets paid regardless, so even bad advice is profitable. (Probably more so than if there had been good advice from the beginning.)

NIC at their age they don't care! Know your advesary

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Well Sun Tzu, I know myself, so I may win or lose.

But as I have said many times, the east knows neither itself nor the West, and have endangered themselves.

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

Well Sun Tzu, I know myself, so I may win or lose.

But as I have said many times, the east knows neither itself nor the West, and have endangered themselves.
Parker seems to be bringing up change in control for some reason. Never even asked about it. It is there, in the contract. He is going to have to deal with that one also, and he is trying to gloss over it. The East has not endangered themselves. This is protection, protection Parker is worried about. Where is your protection Westie?

Parker seems to be bringing up change in control for some reason. Never even asked about it. It is there, in the contract. He is going to have to deal with that one also, and he is trying to gloss over it. The East has not endangered themselves. This is protection, protection Parker is worried about. Where is your protection Westie?

Injunction in hand...Remember?

Ha! After all these years we learned long ago to never wait for the other shoe to drop. There will always be "taste great, less filling" arguments incited among the surfs and the puppet masters will forever promise "more news at the top of the hour".

Sure the 9th will be something new... new for us to argue about and for lawyers to develop new billing schemes.

Hey Phoenix,

I give that one the nomination for post of the week!
B)

Just like the last time your union didnt file a grievance over change of control, the IAM and AFA did and lost.

Just like the last time your union didnt file a grievance over change of control, the IAM and AFA did and lost.
But the east pilots haven’t tried yet and we all know that they have a special gift for understanding contracts and the rule of law in ways that none of the rest of us can. Every interpretation that benefits the east pilots is correct and every interpretation that is perceived as a detriment to the east pilots is wrong. The sooner the rest of the world figures this out and capitulates to every USAPA whim, the sooner utopia and never-ending peace will come upon us all. The question is which group will figure this out first – the courts, management, the west pilots, the other employee groups, the customers, the stockholders? Surely one of these groups will be first to recognize the unparalleled superiority of the east pilots. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.