US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/11- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is simple, the Company is generally threatened by Cleary and the toughness he represents. The diatribe sent to our v-files is an attempt to stoke the fires of dissent amongst the Cleary naysayers and shake the confidence of the USAPA fence sitters.

What Hemenway fails to grasp is that the deep rooted frustration with the weak, conflicted union leadership that preceded USAPA. He has seriously miscalculated by underestimating the unprecedented level of support that Cleary's approach has amongst the majority of US Airways Pilots.

In the end he will have stoked the wrong fire entirely. Thanks Al ; o )

I doubt you convinced yourself either. :blink:

That's a pretty weak measure of effectiveness.

No, the real measure of a leader is being able to move his agenda with the support of his constituency.

Cleary couldn't even get a SIMPLE MAJORITY when he tried to get rid of the EVP position.
The real measure of a leader is to enforce a rule that members can vote on issues, not move an agenda that requires support by his or her constituency. President Cleary and the gentlemen that created USAPA insisted on this.

The EVP position was voted on and is now required. It is not a health care bill, it has to be voted on.

Another perfect example of the pathological delusions of grandeur that keep the USAPA supporters content, even hopeful, as they blindly follow their failed leadership. The parallels between the USAPA devotees and the Hale-Boppers at Heaven’s Gate are truly mindboggling. “Don’t worry friends; the answer to all your hopes and dreams is right there in the tail of that big object in the sky heading right for us. All you have to do is follow me and I’ll take you on your journey to the Next Level. â€￾ :up: :lol:

Fast approaching three full years now....and all the east has heard are endless variations of: "It's OVER!..Get used to it!!"....the famous "You won't even get 200 cards!", and, of course, the cheery erruptons of "..and we hate you guys"..."You know why I hate you guys!!??"...and my personal "favorite";..."I hate all of you'se!!"...and yet...there is no nic list being used at any level anywhere, for anything at all.

I won't presume further on the above posted wisdom, but will just gently suggest that "perhaps" it's not-so-much the east that most suitably qualifies as a group with "pathological delusions of grandeur" that keep the supporters content. I'd further observe that imo, it's a bit more appropriate to label any person(s) who feel themselves "worthy" of usurping years of work and life from others, that may better and more proudly wear such a mantle.

In any case: I'll leave the comet worshipping to others....whomever they are and wherever they choose to do so.

So "from a Mechanic", I myself have no dog in your fight, but I myself do not agree with the "absurd fantasies" of the west pilots for their dream of super seniority, and at the same time, I do not think that the east pilot have a chance to win a COC dispute against this company.

Agreed on all counts sir. I believe the recent COC discussion's pursuant to the idea of some potential future transaction. I can't see much reason to assume it'd go more favorably for any particular labor group attempting it now than it sadly and unfairly did for you guys. We all know that this is just AWA in reality these days..but the corporate thieves and scam artists managed to hose the employees again...nothing new there unfortunately.

The real measure of a leader is to enforce a rule that members can vote on issues, not move an agenda that requires support by his or her constituency. President Cleary and the gentlemen that created USAPA insisted on this.

The EVP position was voted on and is now required. It is not a health care bill, it has to be voted on.
Ummm, what?!?!

OK, I'll give you a little leeway because I know it's late out east and I'll try to help you out by typing slowly.

So here goes.

Cleary has an agenda and part of it is to consolidate his power. One less officer to deal with the better.

Cleary went all the way trying to get his constituency to vote away the EVP position because he wanted it gone - period.

All that campaigning failed to get even a simple 50% which means the 2/3's that was actually required was only a dream.

Cleary alleged supporters are no where to be found. He's a lame duck. Weak. That's why he sent out that desperate press release. He wants to be relevant. He wants to be in the game. But the company won't waste their time on him. In fact, they're trying to do a bit of damage control for him for when the snapback arbitration comes crashing down.

Cleary is finished and USAPA is a dog with no teeth.

Keep cheerleading for him though, it makes for good entertainment.

He and some of his sycophants here seem to fancy him as a Dubinsky, but your analysis is closer to the mark.

Dubinsky was "Dubinsky" 10 years ago when the economy was on fire with internet bubbles. Today, even Dubinsky couldn't be "Dubinsky". Let alone the feces tossing monkey AKA Mike Cleary...Habitually over promising and chronically under delivering. That's the true nature of usapa. That's why the crosshairs of consequences have slowly come to a complete stop over Cleary's political forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back