US Pilots Labor Discussion 5/13- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMy first choice airline was Flying Tigers. I always knew that the self-loading cargo was always going to be a pain in the butt.

You do realize, had you been hired at Tigers, you would have been integrated into the FedEx group by none other than G. Nicolau, in a relative seniority slotted fashion? The other bright side would have been, you could have flown the 747, like some here at AWA.

You do realize, had you been hired at Tigers, you would have been integrated into the FedEx group by none other than G. Nicolau, in a relative seniority slotted fashion? The other bright side would have been, you could have flown the 747, like some here at AWA.

I've already been through 2 Nicolau arbitrations and survived. Ho hum.

Yes, the 747 is a great airplane and it would have been nice to have flown one. It made perfect sense for Flying Tigers. It made no sense for American West, and that's why you have guys who USED TO FLY a 747.

Given the choice between flying the 747 for American West, or enduring the perennial incompetent east management, I would still choose to be here rather than there.

Maybe he would also have flown the 74, but at a rate of about 200 per hr. more.

Lazy?, now there is a twist. I guess you do not understand how much work it takes to be the self-absorbed prima donna that you profess pilots to be.

ALPA abandoned DOH because it does not work well in pilot integrations. ALPA prefered to have a system in which the surrounding facts of the individual case could be assessed and included. But before you go longing for days gone past.....keep in mind......you would be stepping on a scale, before you could step on the airplane.

LOL!!

I have been corrected. It does take a lot of work to a be self -absorbed prima-donna.!!

And before you make another mistake...............do not assume stepping on a scale would be a problem.

But hey....you guys just like throwing whatever out there. What a joke....I bet you guys just love the "Suck The Gut In" plan that the company has for you. Reduced rates at your local Gold Gym. LOL!!!

I've seen it. How the hell do you think you're getting thru that tiny window?????

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Yes, the 747 is a great airplane and it would have been nice to have flown one.

I would still choose to be here rather than there.

The west also has alot of guys who flew 747 at Polar and Atlas and others. Kind of envy anyone who has that type, and that is why I brought it up.

The ironic part of chosing to be here rather than there, is, there is now here.

Well now big boy.....think about what you just said..................

And every FA now knows you. East and West.

Feeling a little defensive maybe......?

On your next trip ask your pilots how much the box haulers make............and you will understand my answer !

Feeling a little defensive maybe......?

On your next trip ask your pilots how much the box haulers make............and you will understand my answer !

Defensive over what?

I know what box haulers make. I don't need to ask my guys/women. Oh...gee...I might be paying attention.
rolls eyes...shakes head....

That's your problem ....not mine.

Defensive over what?

I know what box haulers make. I don't need to ask my guys/women. Oh...gee...I might be paying attention.
rolls eyes...shakes head....

That's your problem ....not mine.

I'll try to be more clear. Given the choice of pax or boxes. I and most others will take the box hauler money. Nothing against you or any other FA.

You figure out why you took it personal.

Truth be known is the pilots have always tried to screw each other. You had DOH some years ago and the United pilots threw a monkey wench in that. Why you've sat on your collective asses is beyond me. And the only reason is because you are lazy.

You guys twist and turn to justify YOUR life style. YOUR schedule....YOUR vacation....Are we just a little SELF involved?

And while you're trying to respond to this.....keep in mind....you would be flying boxes without flight attendants.!!!
That, was a drive by shooter...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back