US Pilots Labor Discussion 5/13- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the Tyranny and misguidance of the East and their inability to accept a mutually agreed to process of binding arbitration and its outcome is pathetic. Meanwhile the sheep on the East follow their 'leader' blindly, hoping to delay the inevitable or steal seniority from the west because of their failed careers.

The West didn't cause you problems. You shouldn't expect them to pay for them either. Read the NIC award and become familiar with the decision and all it entails. It's not a bad as your leaders and anti-union pilots would think. In the meantime, continue down your path of fruitless abandon and enjoy your misery.

The answer to your problem looks at you in the mirror daily. Just don't let your ego block your view.

I think 90% of the "Easties" have left this site. And I would also say that looking at the new Permanent Bid that just came out for the East would hardly make what is going on fruitless abandon or misery.

Starting in September CLT Airbus will ADD 32 lines of time (15 Capt and 17 F/O). CLT 737 will ADD 20 lines of time (10 Capt and 10 F/O). PHL Airbus 330 will ADD 6 lines of time (6 F/O). PHL Airbus will ADD 16 lines of time (8 Capt and 8 F/O). PHL E190 will add 4 lines of time (2 Capt and 2 F/O).

For those of you that are counting, that is 78 ADDITIONAL lines of flying that will be available to East pilots in September (No Reductions in any base). That is more lines of flying than we had 3 years ago. More flying combined with retirements around the corner. You do the math.

I think 90% of the "Easties" have left this site. And I would also say that looking at the new Permanent Bid that just came out for the East would hardly make what is going on fruitless abandon or misery.

Starting in September CLT Airbus will ADD 32 lines of time (15 Capt and 17 F/O). CLT 737 will ADD 20 lines of time (10 Capt and 10 F/O). PHL Airbus 330 will ADD 6 lines of time (6 F/O). PHL Airbus will ADD 16 lines of time (8 Capt and 8 F/O). PHL E190 will add 4 lines of time (2 Capt and 2 F/O).

For those of you that are counting, that is 78 ADDITIONAL lines of flying that will be available to East pilots in September (No Reductions in any base). That is more lines of flying than we had 3 years ago. More flying combined with retirements around the corner. You do the math.

Interesting. Is this flying that used to belong to BOS and LGA?

Yes the Tyranny and misguidance of the East and their inability to accept a mutually agreed to process of binding arbitration and its outcome is pathetic. Meanwhile the sheep on the East follow their 'leader' blindly, hoping to delay the inevitable or steal seniority from the west because of their failed careers.

The West didn't cause you problems. You shouldn't expect them to pay for them either. Read the NIC award and become familiar with the decision and all it entails. It's not a bad as your leaders and anti-union pilots would think. In the meantime, continue down your path of fruitless abandon and enjoy your misery.

The answer to your problem looks at you in the mirror daily. Just don't let your ego block your view.
Binding Arbitration. You agreed to it. Live up to your agreements. Integrity Matters.

That's fantastic, I'm very happy for you. And with a damages phase on the horizon, the timing could not be better. The west's loss is now writ large for Judge Wake to see. USAPA has codified it's DFR by enshrining DOH in to it's constitution. USAPA can't represent the west pilots interests vis a vis the Nicolau award without changing their constitution.

But now they have the money to pay for it.

But have 4 less pilots than in May.

Interesting. Is this flying that used to belong to BOS and LGA?

The LGA flying was transferred in Feb and the the BOS flying was transferred in May. This is additional flying. Total lines of time in September will be the most lines of time the East has had in nearly 3 years.

Well the "RISK" question has been answered , not to mention " HOSTILE TAKEOVER SCENERIO" ! As for DAMAGES, you might want to look at the ALPA solution to the NIC. There are " NO DAMAGES" the transition agreement calls for " NO TIMELINE" , MM! C'mon MV clear and direct!

Are you concerned about the misery--that you believe--the east is steeped in?

Looks like recalls by the end of the year.

it'd be nice to be recalled by the end of the year with my unemployment extensions finally running out around then.

With all of those extra lines of flying in september how are they going to be flown with less pilots?

Well the "RISK" question has been answered , not to mention " HOSTILE TAKEOVER SCENERIO" ! As for DAMAGES, you might want to look at the ALPA solution to the NIC. There are " NO DAMAGES" the transition agreement calls for " NO TIMELINE" , MM! C'mon MV clear and direct!

"No Timeline"...Maybe

But when you have one side thrilled with the delay they have created.. ie

My delay is going great!, it works for me etc etc. However you don't seem to be enjoying this as much as us guys out east. etc. etc.

Could you direct me to the part of the TA that provides for you to do that.

Your delay strategy is no secret and yes they will get you DAMAGES to pay for.

Flip

"No Timeline"...Maybe

But when you have one side thrilled with the delay they have created.. ie

My delay is going great!, it works for me etc etc. However you don't seem to be enjoying this as much as us guys out east. etc. etc.

Could you direct me to the part of the TA that provides for you to do that.

Your delay strategy is no secret and yes they will get you DAMAGES to pay for.

Flip
OK FLIP INDULDGE ME, a delay how about ALPA voted out now you want to profess a delay , based on assumptions we will NEVER be able to assert! OR BASICALLY A MEMO! FLIP listen to the 9th , "WHERE ARE THE DAMAGES!" we were sold a bill of goods clear and direct! AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! WE CAN'T EVEN GET ERIC ELECTED AND YOU THINK THEY WOULD VOTE FOR THE NIC, WORD UP AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! MM!

it'd be nice to be recalled by the end of the year with my unemployment extensions finally running out around then.

With all of those extra lines of flying in september how are they going to be flown with less pilots?
I bet you will be back sooner than you think. I have heard the plan is , with no merger, we are going to be taking back a lot of the Republic stuff. CLT-CHS ALB MYR AVL CLE and a bunch of others. Every time you walk by a CLT gate to any of the nearby cities, they are usually oversold, or jammed full. Hope you are back soon.

I bet you will be back sooner than you think. I have heard the plan is , with no merger, we are going to be taking back a lot of the Republic stuff. CLT-CHS ALB MYR AVL CLE and a bunch of others. Every time you walk by a CLT gate to any of the nearby cities, they are usually oversold, or jammed full. Hope you are back soon.

thanks for the encouragement black swan....you are one of the few out there that seems to care about the furloughed!

Tripod,

That's a great question. Usually the company waits until the schedule is completely unmanageable and they are having to cancel flights before they recall or hire. Then it's panic mode to get people back as soon as possible. I really think things are looking up for you if you can hang in there a few more months. You might even find that you may not have to spend very much time on the E190 unless you want to. If there are unfilled vacancies on the 737 or Airbus when you are recalled you may have a chance to go straight back into those aircraft. When the tide changes it usually happens quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back