Voting Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a shame is that less than 900 out of 1500 showed up in PHL.Clt is crucial tomorrow , we need a big NO vote. I guarantee that PIT and CLP will be 90 % no with a huge turnout !

ok i know this is still off topic but i had to adress this ....

what part of

"Your negotiating committee unanimously recommends ratification of this agreement."

looks like a lie to you ? Do you think i made that statment up and now just enjoy using it as much as possible ?

if you think i'm being untruthfull then go to this page

http://www.iam141.org/usairway.htm#usa.08.10.07

go down to the august 10th annoucment and read the 5th pargraph . That's my source
To all who read.....I have 30 yrs in flt svc. Just like in the movie Backdraft ( IF I GO YOU GO)...
The MT dept hasn't caved in niether should we...stay the course, if they go we go. Lab mice die trying,
Lab rats survive. Parker wants this, That's why he approved it and the one reason we shouldn't. Don't forget....Hemmingway screwed with the negotiating committee for over two years, why would he throw out a deal in a matter of a week and then the union bosses take it....NELSON tell them.
Bo Fields wouldn't turn on his water for a matter of principal and I bet he wouldn't vote for this T/A either!

ok i know this is still off topic but i had to adress this ....

what part of

"Your negotiating committee unanimously recommends ratification of this agreement."

looks like a lie to you ? Do you think i made that statment up and now just enjoy using it as much as possible ?

if you think i'm being untruthfull then go to this page

http://www.iam141.org/usairway.htm#usa.08.10.07

go down to the august 10th annoucment and read the 5th pargraph . That's my source
Hey freedom.............. if this t/a goes thru.....i'm transfering to phx...just so i can be number one in seniority.....sat/sun early starts.... come on easties put in your transfer request now.....

Your negotiating committee unanimously recommends ratification of this agreement."

Yep Im sure they did .But thanks to you and others who spent time during all this keeping them Honest,There hearts are broken tonight because......
I dont think PHL listened......... :up: :up: :up:

CLT rip em up............your turn. :up: :up: :up:

Hey freedom.............. if this t/a goes thru.....i'm transfering to phx...just so i can be number one in seniority.....sat/sun early starts.... come on easties put in your transfer request now.....

Well hey i for one would welcome you out here ! come on down , we already work with a few former east people and i have to say their great so if your anything like them your more than welcome !

Just a note to all of those who have yet to vote. Just remeber if this is voted down we have nothing to bargin with, we cant strike and after yesterdays announcment that the CIC wont be even ruled on till late next spring we cant even count on that.
I say take the money now while its out there. The other stuff is just fluff.
There are people out there who need a rasie now everything is going up these days and Im tired of working for substandared wages.
I cant believe that those in PHL or even CLT can affored to even give up a guarenteed 1.50 hr raise. No its not great but its a raise and we get it now not 6 months from now or however long the company wants to keep this in court.
For those cheerleaders on here who no longer work for this company and just want revenge on the IAM stay out of this its not your fight anymore
I say this should be a no brainer for most of us and for those who are on the west and cant even smell a raise.
We will live to fight another day.

Just a note to all of those who have yet to vote. Just remeber if this is voted down we have nothing to bargin with, we cant strike and after yesterdays announcment that the CIC wont be even ruled on till late next spring we cant even count on that.
There are people out there who need a rasie now everything is going up these days and Im tired of working for substandared wages.
I cant believe that those in PHL or even CLT can affored to even give up a guarenteed 1.50 hr raise. No its not great but its a raise and we get it now not 6 months from now or however long the company wants to keep this in court.
For those cheerleaders on here who no longer work for this company and just want revenge on the IAM stay out of this its not your fight anymore
I say this should be a no brainer for most of us and for those who are on the west and cant even smell a raise.
HERE HERE!!! WELL SAID!!

HERE HERE!!! WELL SAID!!

After reviewing the facts and taking a closer look at the fine points on the contract, I have to say as a 'westie' that I was one who voted "NO".

The company WANTS us to take this offer and shut up. Sorry, but I don't buy it and I'm not selling myself to them under this T/A.

Henderfuzz, read the 141 Website again T H O R O U G H L Y! The Company is appealing the decision of the Courts
That forced them to go to arbitration. The Company is set to the impossible task of having this decision overturned.

"While this does not affect the arbitration schedule, it does mean that a decision on US Airways’ appeal
is not expected until Spring, 2008 or later."

This means that the Company cannot put off arbitration. They wont be able to have a chance to do anything
till spring.
Filing this yesterday is Doogie showing his cards that he knows he has a great chance of losing.
THIS IS A GOOD THING
This gives him motivation to give us a better deal. Every day that passes by is a day that could cost the
Company a great deal of money.

Don't flinch, we have the best hand!

Henderfuzz, read the 141 Website again T H O R O U G H L Y! The Company is appealing the decision of the Courts
That forced them to go to arbitration. The Company is set to the impossible task of having this decision overturned.

"While this does not affect the arbitration schedule, it does mean that a decision on US Airways’ appeal
is not expected until Spring, 2008 or later."

This means that the Company cannot put off arbitration. They wont be able to have a chance to do anything
till spring.
Filing this yesterday is Doogie showing his cards that he knows he has a great chance of losing.
THIS IS A GOOD THING
This gives him motivation to give us a better deal. Every day that passes by is a day that could cost the
Company a great deal of money.

Don't flinch, we have the best hand!

Well said Redeye. And Fuzz take note "Good things come to those who wait" Also Clt IS (unoffically) a big NO vote :down:

bird

CLT made a great investment last night. Around 800 hard workers showed up to
let their voice be heard. Less sick and disabled, CLT has around 1150 eligible.

720 NO 20 YES ~60 IMPOUNDS

This is by far the loudest statement CLT has ever made!

Understand that CLT has a significant amount of junior agents that understood
the big picture.

Thank you everyone in CLT for the solidarity. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.