What If ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you forgot,

You tried that all ready and failed on the M&R side and Fleet failed TOO!

THE IAM SAID C.O.C.BLA BLA BLA ....THE IAM SAID PENSION BLA BLA BLA.... I SAID 2009 AND TWO YEARS LATER 2011 AND MAYBE A CONTRACT.... WELCOME TO THE AMERICA WEST STALL BOYS AND GIRLDS............ AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WITH THE IBT CONTRACT WE WERE AT MONEY AND MORE IN 2006 WHEN EAST VOTED DOWN THE IBT FOR THE IAM BLA BLA BLA........ :lol: :lol: :censored: :shock: :oops: EAST

What does the ibt have to offer to be voted in, since you failed at that all ready.

Since the ibt got you the lowest of standard cba in the industry and failed to get you a new cba for what three years of negotiations?

robbed, dont let the facts get in your way, in your first cba you got a lot of things back that you gave away.

And I guess two chapter 11 filings means nothing to you, every union at every legacy took in the short hairs, even the ibt.

Well I guess you forgot even if you vote in a differant union the amendable date will not change.

And come on, no comeback with facts about how the ibt/cba at HP was the worst in the industry and they could not reach a new one for three years?

Don't let the facts get in your way.

There is a much more effective way to monkey-wrench IAM's $$$. Cancel payroll deduction - the company will be more than happy to give you the form.

Then partial pay, late pay, etc. Drag it out.

'Cause guess what? IAM does not have the staffing to chase down 1000's of late payers. It'll be the mother of all hairballs!

You get a two-fer - you disrupt their cash flow AND you run up their expenses.

Won't THAT be a kick in the pants to the $100,000 club?

guys,
I agree and know where perv is coming from and the frustration of not being heard in own house so to speak

but I have to differ with him on the dues objector thing. For the first time in 13 years of being an IAM member . WE seem

to have finally started to come together with some solid unity. the last t/a and recent GC committee elections show that.

so giving away my voice in voting at this point is not and option for me.

In relation to the topic thread, I see it fit to replace IAM leadership. They are paid healthy and seem to do little. Since the merger was announced in 2005, not one positive thing has come about to affect the Fleet Service group as a whole. Do we see a trend here? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back