Why Don't The Angry People Leave?

USA320Pilot said:
Moosedog:

The reason you do not see the anger on the line is two fold. The anger on this board is not the sentiment of the majority of the employees and the vast majority of the employees are professional.

My point is simple. If a person is miserable, they should move on. Why would somebody stay in an environment they hate?

In my case, the current pay, monthly DC Plan contribution, work schedule, and work benefits do not require a change. When they do, my wife and I will make the appropriate change.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
But are you ANGRY?????? With starting this whole entire thread today, shows me that you are Angry yourself. You are angry at everyone that does not see things the same way as you do. Sorry, to be so blunt, but after reading this stupid post and even posting myself, I conclude you are the angriest of all. :shock:

USA320Pilot said:
Moosedog:

The reason you do not see the anger on the line is two fold. The anger on this board is not the sentiment of the majority of the employees and the vast majority of the employees are professional.
Finally you have made a statement I can partially agree on......the majority of the people at U are professional!! Take the MAJORITY of the employees out of the work enviroment and speak to them on a one to one basis and I think you will find that the MAJORITY of the people from all work areas are indeed angry and would jump ship at a moments notice if the righ opportunity presented itself. And for the employees that walk around all the time with a continuous smile and no anger...well all I can say is Xanax...the drug of choice for the USAirways Employees!!!

USA320Pilot said:
I agree on the professionalism, but if the majority sentiment is not that of this board, then why try to sway those on this board? No reason to sweat.

I'd say that in my US travels in the last year (mostly international), 7/10 employees, when asked about it, are pissed in one form or another. Fortunately for US, 1/10 employees complain about what has happened in the last year or so (of course, all of that 10 percent were PHL gate agents).

Well, Captain, as USflyboi, would say...We are all in Denial and need to face reality. BYW: No I don't know you face to face, just on what you post. In all honesty, because I am no one who has ever known much about this industry, other than my own job and what the company has dictated that I know or the FAA for that matter, I have been fairly oblivious to other peoples jobs. Therefore, I will say this, upon being introduced to USAviation, I have learned a surmountible bunch of information. For that I am grateful that I have gained some valuable knowledge, BUT...your posts have done nothing but confuse and dismay me. Frankly, I see you as a naysayer. :angry:

ktflyhome said:
But are you ANGRY?????? With starting this whole entire thread today, shows me that you are Angry yourself. You are angry at everyone that does not see things the same way as you do. Sorry, to be so blunt, but after reading this stupid post and even posting myself, I conclude you are the angriest of all. :shock:
Great point Kt!

A320, alot of folks on here would agree that your mad... in the "as a hatter" sense! ;)

ktflyhome said:
Yes, As usual XXXX is very angry.

He comes in and kicks up the dust then ignores all salient facts and comes in again to kick up more dust. It of course is all by design.

The irony of all this is the “objectâ€￾ of XXXX’s anger. He is angry with his fellow employees that have already taken 40% paycuts (or worse) and who no longer desire to fund mgt incompetence nor the greed of a select number of senior employees who would call for junior people to sacrifice for the enrichment of the senior.

If everyone agreed with his philosophy of continual capitulation then he would not need to spread his doom and gloom, character assassinations, half truths, innuendo, and lies to persuade people to make further donations for the preservation of his own job and retirement.

Some would suggest that he is “paid offâ€￾ but I am not convinced that you can actually purchase such devotion. Sycophants need to believe in something bigger than money.

Respectfully,

Phoenix

For one thing, decent jobs in crap economy are scarce. Give that cat-hole in the mideast that we're pouring blood and treasure into, it's going to stay like that and probably get worse. Secondly, if you quit your job, you don't get any unemployement insurance. Considering the astonishing management buffoonery that gone on in the last couple years, few expect the company to survive anyway. Better to hang in there with pay until it implodes, unless you can get something better in the meantime.

Thats why its' best USA320 leaves as he and his wife already have jobs lined up and he won't have to put up with his fellow employees that are below his calling in life. He would be much happier and I think so would they IMHO. :up: Savy