375 openings for f/a's in phl for june

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE RECALL!!!!! stay tuned. guys this is good news . i promise

***MORE INFO***

The company just advised the East invols at AWA training that there will be 600 f/a's called back within a year. The first wave (300-375) will be in May/June; then again (300) in July/September. Bases between BOS, LGA, PHL. Now they have been given until tomorrow morning to give their decision. Of course, none of this is "official" yet, but it's knowledge to those Easties at training now, so take this info to the bank!

Hugh recall? Is this to include all those senior mama's that took the leaves for future recall without senority?

:) senior mamas won't get called (and put at the bottom) until all f/a's on various leaves are called back first. THE ORDER OF RECALL IS:
INVOLS
VOLUNTARY
VFLR's last.
SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

i just got a reply from an e-mail i sent out to elise eberwien (vp of corporate communications) on why no announcement yet. she sais that she had just gotten the info on recalls so they are scrambling to get the word out.

i just got a reply from an e-mail i sent out to elise eberwien (vp of corporate communications) on why no announcement yet. she sais that she had just gotten the info on recalls so they are scrambling to get the word out.

Communications? Why, they're the LAST to know! :huh:

Things are sounding more and more unbelievable. where's my L :shock: :shock: :shock:

[ pstories/local_story]http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story[/url]

if you google "us airways recalls flight attendants"
you'll get some information from 2 sites.

just found out that the company is "tweaking the numbers". so i guess we are just gonna have to wait until they get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back