Trump Impeachment Discussion

EKEi7IvWwAAMGKu.jpg

And there it is. Your intolerant liberal anti american sentiment. All because you carry guilt over the cozy life you were forced to live. All because of what people did long before you and i were ever born.

Trump never made that up. You freaks been banging that drum for as long as i can remember.

But as a result of decades of said idiocy we have Trump to shove it back into your face and expose your idiocy.

And to that, I give thanks.

805.jpg
EKOrXM3WoAcNkcZ.jpg

That is hilarious, you girls just make **** up.
:D:D:D

What part is wrong? Just because its not being report by your favorite CNN anchor?

Hunter admitted his affair with his brothers widow and recent court records show he's the baby daddy of said stripper.

DNA test shows Hunter Biden is father of Arkansas woman's baby

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2019/nov/20/dna-test-shows-hunter-biden-father-arkansas-womans/

Hunter Biden started dating brother’s widow right after crack binge
In a candid New Yorker interview with Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden’s troubled son, the 49-year-old lawyer explained the origins of his affair with brother Beau’s widow, Hallie, and the rock-bottom drug binge that came beforehand.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/01/hunter-biden-started-dating-brothers-widow-right-after-crack-binge/

How stupid do you look now?

Just remember, you started this thread because of a story spoon fed to you.

You swallowed it whole. Like a giant Polska Kielbasa

Last edited:
Ahhh, the good old days of the democratic party.....

_105706760_gettyimages-90001717.jpg

Indeed. These days it's hard to find any democrat dressed like that. I wonder.........if that picture were taken in 2018 or so, how many of them would have voted for Trump.

DONALD.
Just in time for Xmas. An UN REMOVABLE STAIN of IMPEACHMENT, complete with the UN REMOVABLE S T I N K, that goes with it.
You'll WEAR IT, like a BRAND, similar to a BRAND that ranchers burn their Beef Cattle with !

SO, "Stiff Upper Lip" boy, Just "Grin and BARE IT" !!!!

M O R O N, Extraordinare

DONALD.
Just in time for Xmas. An UN REMOVABLE STAIN of IMPEACHMENT, complete with the UN REMOVABLE S T I N K, that goes with it.
You'll WEAR IT, like a BRAND, similar to a BRAND that ranchers burn their Beef Cattle with !

SO, "Stiff Upper Lip" boy, Just "Grin and BARE IT" !!!!

M O R O N, Extraordinare
Don't get your hopes up my friend. He most likely will be impeached in the house. That means he only faces trial. In order to be convicted, 2/3 of the Senate that are present have to vote to convict. That means that you'll need to find about 14 Republican Senators who would vote to convict. Considering the Republican party has lost it's moral compass over the past 3 years, there's no way that many will vote to convict. He'll be running again in 2020. And the sad part is - the impeachment process will likely play a big role in his win.

Not just in the presidency, but I fear that it could give the house back to Republicans. All the polls showing Americans supporting impeachment are pretty much from the same places that Hillary won in 2016. Republicans in red flyover state will have a GOP candidate that will point at the "nothing but impeachment" house and likely win some seats back.

Don't get your hopes up my friend. He most likely will be impeached in the house. That means he only faces trial. In order to be convicted, 2/3 of the Senate that are present have to vote to convict. That means that you'll need to find about 14 Republican Senators who would vote to convict. Considering the Republican party has lost it's moral compass over the past 3 years, there's no way that many will vote to convict. He'll be running again in 2020. And the sad part is - the impeachment process will likely play a big role in his win.

Not just in the presidency, but I fear that it could give the house back to Republicans. All the polls showing Americans supporting impeachment are pretty much from the same places that Hillary won in 2016. Republicans in red flyover state will have a GOP candidate that will point at the "nothing but impeachment" house and likely win some seats back.

When things look blackest, you are always there with the voice of doom. Besides if you are saying that the House has done nothing except the impeachment then you are supporting the Republican alternative facts view of this session of Congress. As a matter of fact, Nancy Pelosi pointed out at her press conference yesterday that the House had placed 275 BI-PARTISAN bills on McConnell's desk DURING THIS SESSION and HE has not allowed the Senate to act on any of them in any way.

Last edited:
When things look blackest, you are always there with the voice of doom. Besides if you are saying that the House has done nothing except the impeachment then you are supporting the Republican alternative facts view of this session of Congress. As a matter of fact, Nancy Pelosi pointed out at her press conference yesterday that the House had placed 275 BI-PARTISAN bills on McConnell's desk DURING THIS SESSION and HE has not allowed the Senate to act on any of them in any way.

You must be new (and naive) to how it works. Now take a look how senate leader Harry Reid acted when they had the majority.

Were you outraged then? Didn't think so. Because you're just a partisan hack.

If you want to lay blame on the senate for all your woes, then go ahead. You can thank Harry Reid for changing the rules and setting precedent.

Just like what your signature implies. Karma is a bltch.

I am well aware of that, but the right wing machine has a pretty strong grip on flyover red state America. The wing nuts will say that the bills that McConnell isn't allowing to the floor are "whackadoodle" lefty bills (this is what I read on other boards). I have suggested that McConnell run the Senate the way the founders intended it to be run. I hate to tell you this, but there are a lot of Pete's in flyover red state America. You know that audience for Hannity and Limbaugh? That's where they live. They most likely don't have a clue about the number of bills that are being held up by McConnell.

While it's unpleasant to read that - I only call them as I see them. Same thing I do to Pete and Insp4 and Zom. Trump's going to get relected, and the impeachment hearings are going to add fuel to the campaign fire. Hell...they may not even need to run against Hillary or Obamacare.

I am well aware of that, but the right wing machine has a pretty strong grip on flyover red state America. The wing nuts will say that the bills that McConnell isn't allowing to the floor are "whackadoodle" lefty bills (this is what I read on other boards). I have suggested that McConnell run the Senate the way the founders intended it to be run. I hate to tell you this, but there are a lot of Pete's in flyover red state America. You know that audience for Hannity and Limbaugh? That's where they live. They most likely don't have a clue about the number of bills that are being held up by McConnell.

While it's unpleasant to read that - I only call them as I see them. Same thing I do to Pete and Insp4 and Zom. Trump's going to get relected, and the impeachment hearings are going to add fuel to the campaign fire. Hell...they may not even need to run against Hillary or Obamacare.

giphy.gif

Back