2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say East, as much as you have triggered me to respond to your posts and the positions you've held regarding all things that have transpired thus far, I just can't disagree with your positions as far as I am personally concerned.

I believed you were in for an education of final and binding, we were on the right path. We had the precedent on our side, hell, you guys lost a last minute DFR ruling.

The fears of our worst case scenario played out with this arbitration. It was always a possibility but never thought of actually being a reality.

It happened.

But our fears are checked by what others have experienced, namely TWA guys.

But what happened is now done. I accept that.

All the west wanted was to be heard from another neutral party. We got that and the end result is what it is.

I and I think most guys I know are so happy it's now done.

Usapa wanted to keep that finality from coming to fruition forever.

There is nothing more soul resetting than seeing that incredible sunset as we run the descent approach checklist.

There is a lot of good in this career, a lot of good.

I agree. With you. There is too much beauty in an everyday life of our career

"There is a lot of good in this career, a lot of good.
I agree. With you. There is too much beauty in an everyday life of our career."

Indeed. I wish you safe and uneventful flights and a fine career.

"There is a lot of good in this career, a lot of good.
I agree. With you. There is too much beauty in an everyday life of our career."

Indeed. I wish you safe and uneventful flights and a fine career.

P.S. Bean: Of course if you ever rub shoulders with any muy-macho, laughably self-styled "soldiers"/"battle"-tested-"knights"/"dire wolves" of mighty "sparta"; do let them know the wager's always open, especially to the video-only "veteran" of the seniority-supposed "war", the inestimable "cap'n aux" who personally proclaimed that "he's" done, and I quote; "the most dangerous flying in the world", so a simple demonstration of AWAsome aerial skill should seem trifling to "him" or any true warrior of "sparta", and I think we could all use some more good laughs.

No matter anymore. Fly safe/"Live long and prosper"/etc.

Last edited:
Mitch Vaselino, a very close friend of Cap'n Aux, is pushing hard on C&R for a return to Alpa. Mitch thinks the American boys will believe his self serving gibberish about the tremendous talent on the Alpa legal staff. Little do the APA boys know about Mitch's secret fantasy career plan to move to Herndon and join the legal team as a staff attorney.

Mitch has a close friend on that staff who will be trying to grease the skids for him. What a great thing it will be. Mitch can become another highly paid Herndon staff parasite, and Alpa will gain from hiring a graduate of the distinguished Arizona Summit Law School.

Arizona Summit is well known as the law school of choice for "undocumented attorneys." Some have even found work in the legal field as members of the top-notch Arizona bar.

From the respected, hard hitting Third Tier Reality legal blog:

Employment “Placement” Statistics: These figures are beyond pathetic. There were 334 members of the Arizona $ummiTTTT JD Class of 2015. Of that massive number, a total of 143 were employed in positions “requiring bar passage.” Then again, seeing the putrid pass rates from this commode, the pigs have an excuse. For $ome rea$on, the cockroaches were not that selective in the admi$$ion$ process. The federal student money has long since been collected – and cashed!

Conclusion: In the final analysis, Arizona $ummiTTTT Law $chool is a bottom-feeding cesspool that WILLINGLY admits applicants who have minimal chances to pass the bar exam – and it charges them outrageous sums in tuition. Furthermore, due to the sewage pit’s ranking, its graduates will be lucky to find toiletlaw positions upon earning their TTTT law degrees. No decent law firm seeks out graduates of FOURTH TIER law schools! In this specific case, we are dealing with a for profit dung heap owned by Infilaw. Can you picture hiring partners saying to themselves “We really need to branch out more. I have an idea. Let’s hire someone from Arizona Summit! The clients will love seeing that we’re willing to take risks.” If you cannot imagine that foolish scenario, then why even consider applying to this rancid pile of excrement?

Mitch Vaselino, a very close friend of Cap'n Aux, is pushing hard on C&R for a return to Alpa. Mitch thinks the American boys will believe his self serving gibberish about the tremendous talent on the Alpa legal staff. Little do the APA boys know about Mitch's secret fantasy career plan to move to Herndon and join the legal team as a staff attorney.

Mitch has a close friend on that staff who will be trying to grease the skids for him. What a great thing it will be. Mitch can become another highly paid Herndon staff parasite, and Alpa will gain from hiring a graduate of the distinguished Arizona Summit Law School.

Arizona Summit is well known as the law school of choice for "undocumented attorneys." Some have even found work in the legal field as members of the top-notch Arizona bar.

Employment “Placement” Statistics: These figures are beyond pathetic. There were 334 members of the Arizona $ummiTTTT JD Class of 2015. Of that massive number, a total of 143 were employed in positions “requiring bar passage.” Then again, seeing the putrid pass rates from this commode, the pigs have an excuse. For $ome rea$on, the cockroaches were not that selective in the admi$$ion$ process. The federal student money has long since been collected – and cashed!

Conclusion: In the final analysis, Arizona $ummiTTTT Law $chool is a bottom-feeding cesspool that WILLINGLY admits applicants who have minimal chances to pass the bar exam – and it charges them outrageous sums in tuition. Furthermore, due to the sewage pit’s ranking, its graduates will be lucky to find toiletlaw positions upon earning their TTTT law degrees. No decent law firm seeks out graduates of FOURTH TIER law schools! In this specific case, we are dealing with a for profit dung heap owned by Infilaw. Can you picture hiring partners saying to themselves “We really need to branch out more. I have an idea. Let’s hire someone from Arizona Summit! The clients will love seeing that we’re willing to take risks.” If you cannot imagine that foolish scenario, then why even consider applying to this rancid pile of excrement?

ALPO SUX!..........funny reading all the C and R board, the guys think ALPO will get them a Delta contract, call this union anything you want it boils down to the stupidity and weakness of the APA leadership and membership for signing on to this POS JCBA, oh well thanks APA for keeping us at the bottom.

Last edited:
ALPO SUX!..........funny reading all the C and R board, the guys think ALPO will get them a Delta contract, call this union anything you want it boils down to the stupidity and weakness of the APA leadership and membership for signing on to this POS JCBA, oh well thanks APA for keeping us at the bottom.
And the goat boy scho-p is advocating ALPO like that instantly transforms the APA to the likes of DAL ,, between the ALPO attorney wanabees and the morons doing the big dues machine ALPO soliciting ,( under the false pretense of studying a BOD solution, a true ALPO tactic to take it out of a membership vote) this groups solution boils down to unity" No multi part bargaining plan !

The idea that USAPA was a one trick pony set up solely to circumvent one questionable arbitrator's unfair, windfall to another pilot group who's alternative to a merger was bankruptcy is nonsense. LUS pilots were tired and angry at an ALPA who had turned their back on a robustly supportive union carrier too many times. We went from the best contract to one of the worst. We went from the highest pay to one of the lowest. ALPA gave away our earned DB retirement to promises and then gave away the promises. ALPA gave away our DOH merger policy because United, a larger pilot group, stood to benefit in the event of a merger with LUS. ALPA gave away our seniority. USAPA was not a one trick pony.

Unfortunately, we were stuck with some of the usual suspects, ALPA holdover parasites were within USAPA and continue on with APA. Other parasite, backstabbing ALPA officers were richly rewarded with management positions. Look for the men and women who have rarely flown the line day in and day out: management and union parasites. I can never understand why they decided to become pilots in the first place. I love my job. I love flying. Sadly, we have had management and union stooges who do not respect the line pilot who they should be serving.

Last edited:
Certain members of the Westie group can rest easy knowing that the FAA has put off any meaningful psychological testing for pilots.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/faa-rules-out-requiring-psychological-testing-for-airline-pilots/

The distinguished Aerospace Medical Association has been forthright in calling for stricter standards to prevent mentally sick individuals from gaining access to the nation's airline cockpits. See below:

The Aerospace Medical Association, which researches aviation health issues, is asking the American Medical Association to set a national standard that clarifies when public safety trumps patient privacy and whether congressional legislation is needed to allow examiners to alert the FAA to a pilot with a mental health condition that should prohibit flying.

This raises an important question. Should anyone who has failed the FBI's world renowned process for screening out sociopathic and sexually deviant personalities be considered a sensible candidate for a pilot position at a major US airline? Consider the following example:

Polygraph Statement of Mr. Mark C. Doyal
I had always wanted to be an FBI agent. With that singular goal in mind, I enrolled in Southwest Texas State University in the fall of 1988. My major was Law Enforcement with a minor in Economics. I graduated in December 1990 and I took the written FBI exam that next January. I passed and was scheduled for an interview in March of 1991. The interview went great and I achieved a perfect score. However, the FBI determined that I needed more experience and informed me to re-apply in two years. I immediately took the Law School Admissions Test and applied to South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas. I was excepted for the class beginning in January 1991. I was fortunate in that I was able to obtain employment on a full time basis with the Harris County District Attorney's Office - Economic Crime Division. I remember my new boss asking me after he interviewed me what I planned on achieving with a law career. I immediately responded that I wanted a career with the FBI. Everyone who I met knew that that was my goal.

Working full time for the District Attorney while attending law school at night was tough, but I knew I had to get the right kind of experience and education to make myself the best possible candidate for the FBI. Upon graduation from law school (Dec. 1994), I re-applied with the FBI. I was scheduled to take the written exam on a Monday following the Bar exam. I again passed the written exam and had to wait to be selected for the interview. I wrote letters nearly every month to the applicant coordinator asking to be interviewed and explaining what I was doing each month. Finally, I was selected to be interviewed in Kansas City in July of 1996. Seven of us in our region were selected to go, but only two of us passed the interview process. Myself and another girl. I was on top of the world, knowing that I was about to realize my dream.

The polygraph exam was next, August 7, 1996, in San Antonio, Texas. I knew I had nothing to worry about, since I had never violated the FBI's drug policy and I had not lied on my application. The agent administering the polygraph noted during the pre- polygraph interview that I had attended a university that he believed was a "party school" and that I needed to tell him what drugs I used when I went there. I stated that I had taken none, that I didn't live on campus, I lived in another city, and that I was an older student and wasn't influenced to do such things. He repeated that that couldnít be the case and told me again to tell him what illegal drugs I had done. I countered again that that just wasn't the case and that I was telling the truth. This went back and forth for about 10 minutes and he seemed to be getting upset that I wouldnít admit to taking drugs. Finally he stated that if I was lying he was about to find out. I was upset at the unbelievable accusations he was making. Up until that point I had been treated with the utmost professionalism by the FBI staff, now I was being treated like an accused criminal. After the polygraph was over, he told me I had failed. I almost passed out in disbelief

I wrote several letters to FBI Director Freeh, and in October of 1996 I was polygraphed again, by another agent with the first agent who polygraphed me present. The results were the same, he told me I had failed. I just could not believe it. I had not lied on the polygraph. Even the first agent that had polygraphed me told me as I was leaving that he now believed me, that I was telling the truth. I wrote the Director several more times to no avail, my application was terminated in November of that year. My dreams were shattered.

Finally, as a side note, I later applied with the Secret Service. I did just as well in the testing and interview stages as I had with the FBI. When it came time for the polygraph, the agent administering it asked me if I had been polygraphed before. I told him yes, and under what circumstances and the results. He thanked me for my honesty, unhooked me from the polygraph without testing me and told me that he would have to contact his superiors for their advice. I could not believe it. Two months later I received a form letter stating that I was no longer competitive with the other agent applicants. I am a licensed attorney, professional pilot, have law enforcement experience and with top scores but I was not competitive? Obviously I had been "black balled" by the erroneous polygraph results from the FBI.

I will probably always be effected by the injustice of what happened. I wrote a final letter to Director Freeh this summer asking for another polygraph. I even offered to pay all expenses associated with retaking it if I were to fail. I guess I still haven't accepted that you can fail a polygraph while telling the truth. Or the fact that the FBI could make this kind of mistake. I had always looked up to that agency as the pinnacle of professionalism. I received the same form letter back that I had received almost two years earlier. It is a shame, since all I wanted to do was to have a chance to serve my country and make my family proud.

Sincerely,

Mark C. Doyal

Reactions: Claxon
Another Westie pilot who will be watching to see if the Aerospace Medical Association's recommendation is adopted is Captain Duane Giroir, a respected Airbus technical expert.

June 21 (1:18 p.m.) Duane Leon Giroir, 56, of Pasadena, was charged with Unlawful Restraint and Assault Causing Bodily Injury. Giroir allegedly forced his way into his estranged wife’s home at some point on the evening of June 20. A concerned third party called police and stated that he was concerned that Giroir was at the residence and that the estranged wife may be in danger. Police attempted to contact the estranged wife by telephone and were unable to do so. Police conducted a welfare check and were able to remove the wife from the residence when she came to the front door. A police negotiator then contacted Giroir and after more than two hours of dialog, officers were able to enter the home. Once inside, officers secured a handgun and took Giroir into custody. He was taken to a Houston-area hospital for evaluation and released later that night. Giroir’s bond was set at $10,000 and a Magistrate’s Order for Emergency Protection was issued. Galveston County records show that he was released from the Galveston County Jail after posting bond on June 23.

Reactions: Claxon and CAVOK
Certain members of the Westie group can rest easy knowing that the FAA has put off any meaningful psychological testing for pilots.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/faa-rules-out-requiring-psychological-testing-for-airline-pilots/

The distinguished Aerospace Medical Association has been forthright in calling for stricter standards to prevent mentally sick individuals from gaining access to the nation's airline cockpits. See below:

The Aerospace Medical Association, which researches aviation health issues, is asking the American Medical Association to set a national standard that clarifies when public safety trumps patient privacy and whether congressional legislation is needed to allow examiners to alert the FAA to a pilot with a mental health condition that should prohibit flying.

This raises an important question. Should anyone who has failed the FBI's world renowned process for screening out sociopathic and sexually deviant personalities be considered a sensible candidate for a pilot position at a major US airline? Consider the following example:

Polygraph Statement of Mr. Mark C. Doyal

He probably did handle the polygraph without a hitch and never lied. But his demeanor throughout the entire process is always under scrutiny. How he handled the unfair grilling about the drugs in college was likely more heavily weighed than the polygraph itself. Before even being hooked up to the polygraph what he said, how he said it, how he reacted, his body language, facial expressions, or even that he reacted at all were probably in the mix. The FBI (and other federal law enforcement agencies) is looking for exceptionally cool-headed individuals and the questions about drugs in college and the comment about the party school were probably intended to rattle his cage. Just reading the letter it is obvious that his cage was indeed rattled, and he blinked.

The creepy stalkers on this website need to get a new hobby.

So sad that you didn't see any even shred of your disgustingly pathetic BS prove true, but kudos again for still trying to back stab your very own coworkers of many years, I suppose. I think I can offer you the full concerns of your fellows by wondering if your west/"sparta" worshipping knee pads are still holding up?...Not to mention the obvious chapstick/lip lubricants/etc.

Sigh...perhaps it's time for you to give the "creepy stalkers" yet another lecture on "Honor", "LT Hardy"?

If you just felt some strange need to prove yourself even more disgusting to your "fellows"/coworkers, well, you really couldn't have done so anyway. You've long since proven yourself a complete waste of time as even a supposed human being, much less a "pilot".

Last edited:
Well, we can all thank Johnny Mac, give him a high 5 when you see in the hallway, he was the main culprit that turned down the NIC at Wye River, the 8 year fence to cover our retirements was lowered to 5 years and seems he felt very insulted, what an idiot, now this moron is riding on the ALPO bandwagon, AWA, what a stupid pilot group;)

Wonder how Dorothy is making out, bucket of Bojangles coming his way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts