Aa Employees

Hello everyone! Today I got the LONG AWAITED CALL from AA and they offered me the position and I naturally accepted! I am very happy since I have always wanted to work in this industry as my first choice and the fact that I will no longer be unemployed (I really hated that feeling of staying home writing applications, visiting businesses and being nagged by my mother etc) but I am a little scared of what challenges may lie ahead but I am eagerly looking forward for the day I offically start work AA and I am aiming of making a contribution to help AA's image become better from the eyes of the customers. So at the moment my future boss is going to try to make arrangements for me to start training classes hopfully this month, have an employee # and a special hand book. However, I would like to THANK everyone here for the advice you all have given me to make this stressfull process easier for me. TC

thanks! that long wait was like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes I even had doubts about getting the job and I thought that I was lied to but I kept saying to myself that what the lady said to me at the last meeting sounded crediable so I gave her the benefit of the doubt even though the 2 days notice was long overdue. I was a little worried that I sat everyday since Tuesday beside the phone :) and everytime the phone rang my heart would be racing to the point that I do not want to answer the phone and I would wait for someone else to do it. When I got the news today I had a mixed emotions of happiness (I waited too long to hear those words) and I was scared of the changes and adjustments I would have to make to my life when I start working especially when I begin studying as a p/t student at University for my degree in management at the start of the next semester but I will have a plan in place to ensure that I study smart by being creative to avoid spending too much time on studies, work hard for American and develope my career and still have time do other things that would maintain my health and develop my character but I will survive and adjust to the rapid lifestyle change.

Jimntx, I know what it is like to be unemployed and all you can do is watch the daytime junk since daytime programs is just crap in my oppinon with the exception of Judge Judy, Dr. Phil and Oprah but I hope you get your job back or that I hope that you get a job at another aviation company that is hiring. I know it is a long, hard and testing road to get hired but don't give up and always believe in yourself that you are the best even though certain situations look grim.

Can anyone here tell about their experiences about being trained as a TSA and what do you personally thought about the training experiences at AA, How long is it? and where do you live while you are there and what do they give you all to eat?(I am very health consious and I workout very often and while at home sometimes I let my mother know that I will prepare my meals my self without the extra fat in it)

Latest posts