Working At AA......

My bosses boss called me up and asked me stay and that he would put together an offer to stay but what I really want to do is go to AA. unfortennaly for me there are not to many MIA employees here that are able to give me and inside of whats going on...
As a near 20 year AA employee do not come to AA. If your old job is stable and there is a chance you could move up, stay there. The airlines are anything but stable, if oil prices are any indication, its going to get much worse (layoffs, more concessions). Run.... don't walk away from ANY airline. If you want to be around aircraft, go to Fed Ex or UPS. They are making huge amounts of money regardless of what oil does because they know how to price their product.

REPUS
I don't care what a lot of these naysayers say. Here at DFW we are preparing for an additional 200 FSC coming in or hiring of the street. There are a lot of MIA clerks coming in. Mainly because its cheap to live here as opposed to MIA. There is a lott of OT and you can pick up extra hrs ( straight time ) by working for some one who neeeds off that day. THere are quite a few guys working 12, 14 or even 16 hrs almost everyday. Now at $19+ /hr that adds up. Its up to you how much are you willing to work the money is there.
Welcome aboard.

REPUS
I don't care what a lot of these naysayers say. Here at DFW we are preparing for an additional 200 FSC coming in or hiring of the street. There are a lot of MIA clerks coming in. Mainly because its cheap to live here as opposed to MIA. There is a lott of OT and you can pick up extra hrs ( straight time ) by working for some one who neeeds off that day. THere are quite a few guys working 12, 14 or even 16 hrs almost everyday. Now at $19+ /hr that adds up. Its up to you how much are you willing to work the money is there.
Welcome aboard.
Why is DFW adding so many clerks :blink: ?