ALPA Thread 1/10 to 1/17 ALL ALPA/USAPA Discussed Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are folks resorting to discussing issues such as Flight 5050, Cloyd & Hughes and alledged scabbing, drug running, etc. when all of that is, I believe, at least 15 years old and not relevent to anything being discussed here?

Why are folks resorting to discussing issues such as Flight 5050, Cloyd & Hughes and alledged scabbing, drug running, etc. when all of that is, I believe, at least 15 years old and not relevent to anything being discussed here?

In most every thread, you can trace the initial reference to the subjects you mentioned above starting with a comment from an east pilot. Some of the east inhabitants around here are as predictable as the sunset.

In most every thread, you can trace the initial reference to the subjects you mentioned above starting with a comment from an east pilot. Some of the east inhabitants around here are as predictable as the sunset.

Makes sense....to me. I also have it on good authority from the AWA Goat himself that the JFK hit was the work of east pilots, and there's even some speculation that Adam, at the moment of taking the apple from Eve, was instantly placed on the east seniority list by the serpent...but that's another matter.

The unfortunate thing's that sufficient animosity's present to foster all the irritable postings from either side. The fact that there's a bit of a lull, while awaiting the decert election, affords all ample time to attack/vent/etc to no productive benefit. The issues responsible for creating this happy enviornment won't be solved on the internet in any case...and people like to blow off steam. I certainly can't claim any moral high ground in that.

Yes, his knowledge of the law is very impressive. :huh:

And what, may I ask, is "too much the bare." I guess that's the illiterate's version of "too much to bear."

God's gift to the profession? Why that could only be you. :lol:

I spelled it wrong AGAIN! I was thinking spell it bear and did the direct opposite.

JUST TO BE SURE, WE NEED YOU TO SUBMIT ANOTHER CARD!

We recently learned that during card processing, certain information required by the NMB may have been missing from the election request card some of you submitted. Because we do not know specifically which cards are involved, to be safe we are asking that everyone send a replacement card; it is extremely important that this is done as soon as possible.

The cards that may have been affected were the ones that were downloaded from the USAPA web site
and printed locally by many of you.

We have a very short window of time to correct this error. If you downloaded and submitted a personally printed election request
card, we ask that you print another card and fill it out completely and legibly.

NOTE: Ignore the address on the card and instead send to the address below.

Send your replacement card today via FedEx Priority Overnight to:

USAPA Communications
657 Huntington Dr.
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
215-701-4789 x706

We recently learned that during card processing, certain information required by the NMB may have been missing from the election request card some of you submitted. Because we do not know specifically which cards are involved, to be safe we are asking that everyone send a replacement card; it is extremely important that this is done as soon as possible.

The cards that may have been affected were the ones that were downloaded from the USAPA web site
and printed locally by many of you.

The vaunted Lee Seham and the "intelligent" pilots capable of bringing a new union to the masses screwed the pooch on the card format?

"Some of you submitted?" Wonder what the number is.

This, my friends, is classically funny.

We're doing quite well thanks for asking. Just for the record it's "PineyBob" not Whining Piney, you may want to keep that in mind vis a vis the rules regarding name calling.

Have a great US Airways day.
One post and you misquote me and cry for the moderator.

Look dude it's not me who's at fault here. You guys and gals act worse than most McDonalds Workers!! Good Christ, suck it up, put your big girl panties on and deal with it. Strike, Don't strike, elect APA, keep ALPA who cares???? Doug Parker is going to eat you guys for lunch and all he needs for proof is the comments on this thread. I have a 13 year old and 16 year old boys as future step children and they're better behaved, DP is sitting at home licking his chops at the fresh meat. Soon you'll be the entre of the day and you heard it here first.

woow, piney, I just asked how the focus group is going to help Usairways survive, thats all. Reread the immediate posts. Regarding the children do not forget under 17 is a tax credit, hopefully you can claim them in the 2007 tax year.

....you heard it here first.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not hardly.

Call it however you want and wail and moan. It won't change the facts. Nothing will improve until there is a union that acknowledges seniority. Nothing. And then it won't be completely improved because a lottery ticket will or will not be cashed in.

I'm sure your sons are well behaved. If you decided to buy one of them a Lexus and remodeled his bedroom into a master suite but made the other son give up his room for the family dog and gave him a push scooter to "drive" then there would be a strain on their angelic behavior (and Momma could beat your a$$ in the popularity vote with little effort). The acknowledgment of seniority by a union is everything. If a union subverts it then the union has destroyed itself. If it subverts the seniority of a majority then it is subject to decertification.

I already told you, from day one of Nicalau's award, that USAir is the new Eastern. All pilots knew it. The Northwest/Republic merger looks like utopia compared to what is ahead.

What's certain is that it is illegal in every jurisdiction to abscond from police after the police have notified an individual that they wish to stop and question them.
Actually, it is not, but whatever in your alternative universe.

Point of fact. The local cops never talked with the crew directly. Like any third world country, apparently the driven to hype an accident cops wanted to detain the crew, but, they went through the representative body, in this case ALPA, first. ALPA, like any rational union (USAPA comes to mind), had already sequestered the crew in a place they could first get their minds straight. As USAPA specifies, after a good rest they were allowed to speak.

BTW 700UW, Kleissas, wrong accident, what a donkey!

Look dude it's not me who's at fault here. You guys and gals act worse than most McDonalds Workers!! Good Christ, suck it up, put your big girl panties on and deal with it. Strike, Don't strike, elect APA, keep ALPA who cares???? Doug Parker is going to eat you guys for lunch and all he needs for proof is the comments on this thread. I have a 13 year old and 16 year old boys as future step children and they're better behaved, DP is sitting at home licking his chops at the fresh meat. Soon you'll be the entre of the day and you heard it here first.

You are exactly correct sir. I wish you would have been here 20 years ago when we might have had a chance at recovery.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not hardly.

Call it however you want and wail and moan. It won't change the facts. Nothing will improve until there is a union that acknowledges seniority. Nothing. And then it won't be completely improved because a lottery ticket will or will not be cashed in.

That sure would have been relevant about 18 months ago. Why not learn from your mistake of clinging to DOH without a plan B, and move forward. No one should have to serve a life sentence for being stubborn.

I already told you, from day one of Nicalau's award, that USAir is the new Eastern. All pilots knew it.

It has some similar flavor of late, although EAL had a good pilot group for most of it's run. Arrgh!..Eastern flashback time/Cue Pacino: "Just when I thought I was out.....They pull me back IN!!!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back