AMFA getting it done

He makes a valid point. How many docks of heavy airframe overhaul did UA have before AMFA? 30 plus. How many when the IBT took over? One? Two?

How many heavy airframe overhaul bases did AS have before AMFA? One in OAK. How many now? None.

TWU at AA? 45 plus counting AFW. How many after BK? 30 plus. Will the dock number go down over time? Yes but so will those being outsourced. If there is a merger, the TWU scope language protects future work as well. That's the beauty of the TWU scope clause.

At UA/CO the IBT has no such language. The new UA/CO management has said they are looking at what works for management, not the union.

30 docks??????????? Name specific dock #s and stations.

He makes a valid point. How many docks of heavy airframe overhaul did UA have before AMFA? 30 plus. How many when the IBT took over? One? Two?

How many heavy airframe overhaul bases did AS have before AMFA? One in OAK. How many now? None.

TWU at AA? 45 plus counting AFW. How many after BK? 30 plus. Will the dock number go down over time? Yes but so will those being outsourced. If there is a merger, the TWU scope language protects future work as well. That's the beauty of the TWU scope clause.

At UA/CO the IBT has no such language. The new UA/CO management has said they are looking at what works for management, not the union.

Wrong again OS. Your first para "implies" that AMFA gave away the farm at UAL. Pull the contract and read it, point blank the IAM is the union that gave away the farm prior to AMFA inheriting the contract 2 moths later. You keep posting lies (just like the teamsters did with us) hoping the membership will believe you. I encourage you all to do your own reasearch, get a hold of the UAL contract, read it, take notes on the dates and you will easilly see that the IAM was at the helm at UAL when the farm was givin away, not AMFA.

Wrong again OS. Your first para "implies" that AMFA gave away the farm at UAL. Pull the contract and read it, point blank the IAM is the union that gave away the farm prior to AMFA inheriting the contract 2 moths later. You keep posting lies (just like the teamsters did with us) hoping the membership will believe you. I encourage you all to do your own reasearch, get a hold of the UAL contract, read it, take notes on the dates and you will easilly see that the IAM was at the helm at UAL when the farm was givin away, not AMFA.
There was a 20% outsourcing cap in the language up until the IBT dropped it in 2011. I did read the contract. AMFA allowed the remaining work to be outsourced and did not stop it on their watch. They had the language and did nothing. Inherited or not AMFA did not enforce the 20% cap that means AMFA allowed it.

Signing one card does not nullify another card someone signed for a different union. It's simple... we get enough AMFA cards to file for an election and we win!

Actually, making sure those that sign cards *also* vote yes is the key. I can't imagine they wouldn't given what you all have to deal with, but...

There was a 20% outsourcing cap in the language up until the IBT dropped it in 2011. I did read the contract. AMFA allowed the remaining work to be outsourced and did not stop it on their watch. They had the language and did nothing. Inherited or not AMFA did not enforce the 20% cap that means AMFA allowed it.
AMFA was in arbitration over outsourcing when the ibt took over and dropped it.

B) xUT

That's what they do!
INDY and OAK was terminated under the IAM watch!
INDY was closed in "ONE DAY" and most were put on ANP "Absent-No Pay".
Clearly, the company made prior plans for HMV in INDY yet no one blames 'the company'.

B) xUT

There are over 25 docks in TUL and 5 in DWH brother.

Now name specific docks at AS, UA, and DL? (Hint...you can count them on one hand.)

Overspin your going to be spending overtime in the confessional. ( For some reason I think your used to that.) There is 19 o/h docks in Tulsa. The pulse line is scheduled to leave in Mar and out of those 4 lines 2 might stay so that means your down to 17. The 2 - 767 lines will be following as soon as AA finds an MRO to do the work. So now you are down to 15. Are you following the math???????? As far as DWH goes there is 6 bays and 0 o/h lines. So now your 30 o/h lines are down to 15 and dropping. You should probably repeat the 1st grade and sharpen up on your mathematics. Either that or off to the confessional you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overspin your going to be spending overtime in the confessional. ( For some reason I think your used to that.) There is 19 o/h docks in Tulsa. The pulse line is scheduled to leave in Mar and out of those 4 lines 2 might stay so that means your down to 17. The 2 - 767 lines will be following as soon as AA finds an MRO to do the work. So now you are down to 15. Are you following the math???????? As far as DWH goes there is 6 bays and 0 o/h lines. So now your 30 o/h lines are down to 15 and dropping. You should probably repeat the 1st grade and sharpen up on your mathematics. Either that or off to the confessional you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pencil whipping on these Numbers.

Kind Regards,
Harvey West

That's rich:
"Bankrupt airline union memberships who voted out their original union, lost heavy maintenance to foreign outsourcing.
None have brought it back.
http://twu514.org/blog/2013/02/05/reality-check-2/

We did it without voting out our original union!!

They have the sequence wrong, Bankrupt airline union memberships who lost their heavy maintenance to foreign maintenance voted out their original union. I have not seen any examples of where a bankrupt carrier outsourced OH after a change in representation, it happened before the change.

Another Overspin lie bites the dust!

Chirp Chirp I hear the crickets. No overspin heard from!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody think he was lieing to the people on this forum? My opinion is yes. If not he would have replied to my post. Can anybody say liar? How about no credibility?

That's what they do!
INDY and OAK was terminated under the IAM watch!
INDY was closed in "ONE DAY" and most were put on ANP "Absent-No Pay".
Clearly, the company made prior plans for HMV in INDY yet no one blames 'the company'.

B) xUT
If I was lying, 700 would be all over my ass...
Think about it...
B) xUT

Latest posts

Back