Beach Bash or Other Get Together Thread

And Mesa/Republic/Piedmont/PSA/ AND hmm...maybe Trans States female FAs between the ages of 21-25 and are fairly attractive can stay at my place, the capacity is 2 though :)

"Shuttle" will be provided between Jupiter and said bazaar location for free. (No Booze or complimentary upgrades Sorry)

Is the invitation open to Westies or is this strictly an "East Only" party? If this becomes a reality I would really like to participate in the festivities!

i certainly can't speak for the easties, but i would guess you have to promise to bring a dog-eared manual, drink the WHOLE mini, play a game of "who dares to go overwing", and "Am I smarter than a realtor".

Is the invitation open to Westies or is this strictly an "East Only" party? If this becomes a reality I would really like to participate in the festivities!
Well why wouldn't it be opened to those former AWA employees? Albeit dysfunctional we're still a family.

Piney,

Was talking with Legacy-to-LCC last night and we're thinking we need to avoid March because of Spring break here in Florida. April is semi-workable, but most flight crews may not be able to plan on something that far out right now. Was mentioned to spread meet-n-greets over the weekend due to schedules / flights.

Current Ideas for Ft. Lauderdale:

Feb 22 - Friday -> West Las Olas Party block - meet at Dicey Riley's for beveragez and food. After 10pm the block turns into party central & its easy to kinda go with the flow.

Feb 23 Saturday -> LuLu's on the Beach. Beverages out of fish bowls, beach across street (provides ample pass out room & places to, um, "release" all that nasty alcohol, just dont feed the fish. LuLu's Link

Feb 24 Sunday -> BOYS Night Out - VooDoo Lounge, one of the best clubs/venues in Ft. Laud but it goes to the gays on Sunday - word to the wise, if any straights go on Sunday and u see a HOT girl, take a REALLY close look before hitting on her! (but there are lots of hot SoFla latinas out that night!) VooDoo

And anyone is invited, FLL provides ample flts to US's hubs, although the PIT girls may wanna hop "Southwestern" if they don't get in boarding brawls! PHX-LAS/FLL tend to be easier to get on in February.....

word to the wise, if any straights go on Sunday and u see a HOT girl, take a REALLY close look before hitting on her!

Too funny

Straight people are always welcome at VooDoo Lounge, but on Sunday they have an entertaining drag show and its when the "boys" are allowed to come out. LuLu's and Dicey's are very much so hetero-based joints. I've seen a lot of rowdiness at LuLu's, made me think I was at Coyote Ugly.

then again, would be interesting to watch them model the new uniform on the bar while chuggin some vodka!

Awww, come on 700, it will be fun.

Faces with names, that sort of thing. Look, I just found out that one of the posters is a neighbor! It's all good.

Segment - let me know if you need any help.

Latest posts