Beach Bash or Other Get Together Thread

Fly,

Just trying to get something going still.. its all still in infancy. A few of us said FLL would be good because 1) its a lil warmer than PHL 2) its ok to drink here and get sloshed 3) variety of venues to cater to a variety of tastes 4) US has a decent operation in FLL with a large presence at PBI and a few flts out of MIA still.

I can't wait! I'll even buy the first few rounds!
can I bring my boyfriend?
72ibo82.jpg

I wouldn't want to go because you guys would make fun of me for being so modest online when I'm really such an awesome bada$$ in real life. I don't think I could take the criticism.
Have fun though. heh heh. Me and flightchic will be in the airport playing the golden hangar awards - - I learned that game in phx!

I wouldn't want to go because you guys would make fun of me for being so modest online when I'm really such an awesome bada$$ in real life. I don't think I could take the criticism.
Have fun though. heh heh. Me and flightchic will be in the airport playing the golden hangar awards - - I learned that game in phx!

Shannon, u know you are coming.

We're gonna have to peel u off of the dance floor or bar!

FLO_1_tf7girls1_218536_0807.jpg

Whatever, I don't really feel like reading 76 bad trip reports and a 23 page one about how rude everyone was by Intern.

hahaha

Mhmm...Nuh Huh...I wouldn't be capable of starting a thread that went 23 page...or let alone 23 separate posts about how rude everyone was...I might start a thread though on how much chicks or "chicks" thereof your boyfriend PIT(Pitt) did at the party...

C'mon down Shannon you can have lunch at "my" pad in PBI...I'd cook my specialty the local "Surf n Turf" but you're allergic to something in it and I don't want the Oompa Loompas to be singing at my place sorry :(

Hmmmm . . SNN, International Disaster would have to think about it. Might be able to make it for a day. I'm very familiar with FLL.

I'd probably have to bring my husband though. Not my boyfriend Brad. Angelina has him on a leash so close I doubt he'll be able to breathe soon.

This party sounds like it is going to be really wild! Oh man! I hope I can come. If not, we should totally have a party in CLT in March. Think of it as Flightchic's initiation into CLT! First we will kick it off with a battle of the golden hangar awards! I hope you're ready to get your butt kicked Shannon! Then USCrew and I will have our shooter contest. I know you can get to CLT from DCA! Don't chicken out, OK? Don't worry USCREW, I'll give you a head start, just in case you can't keep up with me! Then, me and YVINTERN will have a dancing competition. I hope you like to dance! I'm ready to move, shake and kick some major booty! 700UW are you coming? Hopefully it won't be too wild. Maybe we can play pin the tail (aka beer bong) on the dougie. We'll have endless rounds of shots for all and of course Dougweiser beer for our kool-aid drinkers! Anybody else up for some fun in CLT?
Although having some fun in the sun in FLL sounds so much better.

Count me in if it is in CLT, but has to be on a Friday or Saturday Night for me to attend.

This party sounds like it is going to be really wild! Oh man! I hope I can come. If not, we should totally have a party in CLT in March. Think of it as Flightchic's initiation into CLT! First we will kick it off with a battle of the golden hangar awards! I hope you're ready to get your butt kicked Shannon! Then USCrew and I will have our shooter contest. I know you can get to CLT from DCA! Don't chicken out, OK? Don't worry USCREW, I'll give you a head start, just in case you can't keep up with me! Then, me and YVINTERN will have a dancing competition. I hope you like to dance! I'm ready to move, shake and kick some major booty! 700UW are you coming? Hopefully it won't be too wild. Maybe we can play pin the tail (aka beer bong) on the dougie. We'll have endless rounds of shots for all and of course Dougweiser beer for our kool-aid drinkers! Anybody else up for some fun in CLT?
Although having some fun in the sun in FLL sounds so much better.

Ok i can already tell you how that will play out.

Flightchic and intern will ambush me at the gate and she will have a bag of minis with my name on them and ill have to call my husband and say i got mandatoried. Damn that A330. Lol.

Joking.

Latest posts