Big Announcement Coming Next Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like WN just put in a bid for Frontier, they have slots at LGA and DCA and fly to DEN from both. There is no way Republic will be able to outbid Southwest, when they decide they want something it's theirs.

Looks like WN just put in a bid for Frontier, they have slots at LGA and DCA and fly to DEN from both. There is no way Republic will be able to outbid Southwest, when they decide they want something it's theirs.

That's REALLY bad news for the employees of Frontier. Since they are all Airbuses, they will likely go the route of that other small airline (I don't remember the name) which SWA bought and closed down. They operated MD80s, I believe.

I doubt SWA will depart that much from their very successful business model by taking on another fleet type along with the concomitant and ongoing expenses involved.

Reno was purchased by AA and stapled, WN bought out Morris Air and TranStar/Muse Air that had the MD80s that WN purchased them also.

Here is the big Announcement!

US Airways announces the Western Shuttle, between Phoenix to Goodyear! Only one-way service.! Last Chance to be on a US Flight!

Here is the big Announcement!

US Airways announces the Western Shuttle, between Phoenix to Goodyear! Only one-way service.! Last Chance to be on a US Flight!
I Think the Big Announcement is...... There is No Big Announcement. What fun would this board be without rumors. What I learned from this Thread is...Nobody knows anything...everything on this thread is B.S.

Please do. God forbid I support a statement not allowed. I say at this point tommorrow close it.

You are missing the humor value of this thread.

A maybe political figure in an unknown position being the first (how can anyone tell) to know of a deal that can be discussed only after signing a confidentiality agreement which he apparently wasn't a party to.

Except for that other person who reported it before that.

Assets being traded that were never owned.

Planes, slots, routes out of scope.

An acronym created to suit an overblown ego who wants some credit for all of this imaginary suspense.

Bit players trying not to laugh at all the twists, turns, and hallucinations, gotta stay on topic.

The climax is coming, or not.

Keep this thread going until Hollywood snatches it up.

The funniest is yet to come.

You are missing the humor value of this thread.

A maybe political figure in an unknown position being the first (how can anyone tell) to know of a deal that can be discussed only after signing a confidentiality agreement which he apparently wasn't a party to.

Except for that other person who reported it before that.

Assets being traded that were never owned.

Planes, slots, routes out of scope.

An acronym created to suit an overblown ego who wants some credit for all of this imaginary suspense.

Bit players trying not to laugh at all the twists, turns, and hallucinations, gotta stay on topic.

The climax is coming, or not.

Keep this thread going until Hollywood snatches it up.

The funniest is yet to come.

FINALLY, someone with a sense of humour .... I been saying that all along, you just don't get the "New York State of Mind" ..... Bring it on :lol: :lol:

SWA operated Muse about a year after buying them, then summarily shut down the airline. I don;t think the employees fared well in the deal.

That's true, I flew with one of them at AWA in the late 90s. The nicest, easiest going good old boy from Texas you could imagine. He had a rather colorful way of describing Herb. And not the traditional fawning, colorful description either. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts