Congratulations NO voters - We have been RECESSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The members spoke, why do you have such a hard time dealing with it?

That's what democracy is all about, the members spoke twice, what the company was offering wasnt good enough, deal with it and unite instead of name calling and trying to tear things apart.

I don't see anyone tearing anything apart and I don't think it is wrong to point out the idiocy of the "majority". Lets say AA's union decides to do something harmful to the US fas, then what...just sit back and deal with...unite in a pitty pot party? That's your answer? Both Ta's offered a level of protection and improvements that are not present now...and just look at that AA contract! Oh yeah, and how about those pilot rest rules that will be with us next year? We had a chance to control our future, now look at it.

Be careful is right. Remember all those big mouths spouting off about how this ta was a pos and vote no is the only way to go. Now look em. Oh wait a minute. where are they? Where did they go?

How could they be so completely stupid?

Here we go. We've been stuck with our old contracts due to 46 votes. Pisses me off.

Now we're faced with Team DP and the APFA calling the shots with our future without any input from us...AFA. Pisses me off.
APFA is in bed with Team DP....not a good Union thingy..

In fact, APFA isn't a Union...they are a yes man to the company. Doesn't matter what company to them...They will suck up to anybody and don't give a rats ass who they may hurt in the process....AFA.

I no longer post here on a regular basis. I do however, READ this board with interest. Unfortunatly, many of the good posters here have left for various reasons. One of which I surmise is because of posts like the one above. First this is a public web board and all are welcome. Two, everyone is entittled to their own different opinions. This board used to be a good place to express those OPINIONS and to cordially debate them. Sometimes they are going to differ from yours! You obviously have very strong opinions and no matter what it appears they will not change. That is alright, you are entitled to that.

What is disturbing is your opinion seems to morphed into the gospel of be careful. You have made SOME ligitimate points along the way, but for the most part you try to lynch those that have opinions that differ from yours. It is basically been post after post screaming about people that took a different path than yours and voted no on your T/A. Interesting to note is the accusation that if you voted no you did not READ it. Then for some reason you started this thread with the claim that the no voters caused you to be recessed. You were then challenged to provide a link of the proof of such an event. You pointed to ourafa.org. Funny thing is there was nothing there that issued such a proclamation. While I would agree that the wording was poor and the union should have brought immediate clarity to their statement, NOTHING stated a recess was issued. Frankly, I believe this should have been a humbling moment for you. It would appear that you MISREAD the information! It would be my hope that you could brush yourself off and realize you are human like the rest of those you work with. Instead of the continual assult of your coworkers you could have an honest debate about your differences. You might find they really are not that far apart. I think the blame game has got you nowhere. If you can misunderstand a plain language memo, think of how easy it is to misunderstand a document full of legal language. Maybe discussing your views in a meaningful way more people might consider what you have to say.

In negotiations there is nothing that will make 100% of the people happy. You keep saying that the 49% that voted yes are being ignored while asking everyone to ignore the admitted majority that voted no. You might consider for one momment that there is middle ground somewhere. I understand your concern about the possibility of a merger. However, that is no reason to vote yes on an agreement just because of that threat. This seems to be what your argument is. If that is the case it is no better than your other argument that nobody read it before they voted on it. I think if you actually take the time to listen to those that differ from you you might both learn something.

I am not naieve. I realize that a recess could come at any minute. But the energy you spend trying to blame everyone else could be put to better use. I am certainly not trying to silence you, just trying to get you to have a real discussion about all your concerns.

I

I'm sorry but your blathering about is of no matter. We have real issues and you just blah blah blah...

People are pissed and with good reason....we are not blah about it!

Your passive aggressive behavior as usual is of no matter....either.

I no longer post here on a regular basis. I do however, READ this board with interest. Unfortunatly, many of the good posters here have left for various reasons.
Yeah because of the bullying done by NO voters who are now responsible for us getting RECESSED.

You are being a hypocrite.

It was only good for you when anyone voting yes was villified.

Remember the phrase "I told you so."

You failed and are now talking about "middle ground".

You and Gigby and CC have made this argument a moot point.

We do not control our own future because of people like you.

Can't wait to hear you bleat about how unfair it is that APFA is in control.

Your moderate tone is a day late and a dollar(many dollars) short.

You own this and should take responsibilty for your actions.

Those who got us here need to be held responsible.

You are avoiding your responsibility.

You need to be held accountable for getting us RECESSED.

Ignore the 49.9% at your peril - you may need us.

CC is a failure.

MM!

I understand your concern about the possibility of a merger. However, that is no reason to vote yes on an agreement just because of that threat.

You do not understand my concerns about a merger.

Getting RECESSED does us no good merged or not.

How exactly are you spinning NO NEW DATES with the NMB?

Does the AA merger have anything to do with NO NEW DATES set with the NMB?

Read much? ( I don't mean pittbull's basement blogging ).

Comprehend much?

You must be one of pittbull's minions.

Are you CC?

If you are you need to go. You got us RECESSED.

MM!

Have our NO voting leadership improved our position in the last 7 years?

No they have not.

CC has no plan. She can only say NO. She can't produce anything else. She is a failure.

CC needs to go - she can only deliver a THIRD BK contract.
CC is a failure .
MM!

PitttButt is grinding her axe as hard as she can, even if it means a THIRD BK contract for the F/As.

She is only redeeming her reputation at our expense.

She is a loser blogging in her basement.

CC is a loser and has no plan.

Cc needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back