CWA/Teamster labor thread -

PHX will be voting for new Stewards next week. Make sure your views are heard and vote. Voting will be across from the BA Conference room on the INT concourse.

CWA in the new contract please get our vacation weeks back and a greater company contribution to our 401's.

An early out option might be beneficial for employees and company, lets say $2000 for each year of service. The company would be money ahead within 3 years.

2K for me would be excellant!
Amount should be the SAME for p/t as well as f/t..

another thing, dump those 50% pay for sick days- especially when needed if you are hospitalized. The 1st 5days..Bogus!

bring back the shift differentials.

I want my other vacation week..

Add staffing. Period.

another thing, dump those 50% pay for sick days- especially when needed if you are hospitalized. The 1st 5days..Bogus!

bring back the shift differentials.

I want my other vacation week..
Read your contract
Text Agreed to by US Airways and CWA Bankruptcy Counsel on December 3, 2004
Snap Backs

Attachment D

Understand ...I dont want the negotiating team to continue with that malarky- that was in the BK courts..this IS a different story.

Just xpressing my views..and yes those ARE the 2011/12 snapbacks..but will we get them?

The pre bankruptcy snap back contract better be the starting point for the new contract. Anyone would be crazy to say yes to anything that takes us back to less than what we had 9 years ago when things were different.
And no buyout involved with getting a new contract approved. Thats what got us this wonderful contract we're under now. If it hadnt been for everyone thinking we were going to shut down and want to take their itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit of buyout money and run, we wouldnt have what we do now. And how many people that took the money and ran wish now that they hadnt left? Many that I know of are regretting it now and those of us that stuck it out are still paying for it.

On Jan 1 2012 , CS finally gets everything back that we gave up in BK2.

We get back :

Sick Leave and Pay
Holidays back to 10
Premiums shift and job (CSS)
Travel , training and per diem
Holiday preium hours worked
Holiday Option 2 and Pay
Customer Contact Premium
Vacation Accural ( Max 5 weeks)

Latest posts

Back