CWA/Teamster labor thread -

Thank You~

If you are out sick in 1 of the months that you accrue, then what?

Subtract one then add for that month?

Thank You~

If you are out sick in 1 of the months that you accrue, then what?

Subtract one then add for that month?
To be eligiblefor sick leave accrual for the month, an employee must be on active pay
status for the majority of days in the calendar month

:angry: Heard Velvet hand picked some of her cronies to be on the negotiating comitee.
We are DOOMED!

WHy isn't she OUT YET!

Thy had better change the vacation bidding!
In our station, f/t bids with p/t and the supervisors are in the list also.
We only have 25 employees..
Same agents year after year all get the holidays.
And the 25r yr employees get nada!

There needs to be a separate bid so it can be fair.

Its not this way. :angry:

Same agents year after year all get the holidays.
And the 25r yr employees get nada!

Its not this way. :angry:
How is bidding all together by DOH not fare
You would rather bid separate and get better vacation than someone senior to you?

How is bidding all together by DOH not fare
You would rather bid separate and get better vacation than someone senior to you?

I think what he means is that the F/T, P/T and CSS all bid vacation together.

Here in PHX, the F/T, P/T and CSS bid vacations in their own group and it sounds like thats what they want to see.

I think what he means is that the F/T, P/T and CSS all bid vacation together.

Here in PHX, the F/T, P/T and CSS bid vacations in their own group and it sounds like thats what they want to see.

bid separate and get better vacation than someone senior to you?

Separating passenger service agents within the group for the purpose of biding so junior agent can have better vacation is a hard sell

I would prefer to have the Teamsters rather the CWA..

We are so poorly represented.

Ive emailed and have been in discussion with the IBT about de-certifying the CWA.

Enough is enough!

Buh bye Velveteen H!

How many are in favor, and would sign an online petition?

I would prefer to have the Teamsters rather the CWA..

We are so poorly represented.

Ive emailed and have been in discussion with the IBT about de-certifying the CWA.

Enough is enough!

Buh bye Velveteen H!

How many are in favor, and would sign an online petition?
If I were you, I would do a lot of research. We have the ibt at CAL, and not only are they useless, it seems they actually fight against us in favor of the company. Three contracts, three issues with ballots. The best was the post office lost 1600 ballots. They lie, steal and cheat, but not in out favor. They do all that to us. Do your research.

If the station is big enough and has separate FT and PT open time/vacation relief agents, then they should be separated and bid separate. If there is only 1 open time relief agent and they cover both FT and PT vacation slots, then I can see 1 bid for everyone. It should depend on the size of the station and number of people on vacation at the same time.

A friend of mine spoke to the local rep. He mentioned with the next contract, dont expect anything in return and we are about to give concessions!

Know this now, so we CAN DUMP them!

Im all for it--if you have suggestions or idea's please pm, me.

Thanks

Folks just a friendly reminder only moderators start labor threads in the US forum. I've merged the posts in the other thread with this one.

A friend of mine spoke to the local rep. He mentioned with the next contract, dont expect anything in return and we are about to give concessions!

As I've said before, anything less than the contract we gave up the last time in bankruptcy as a starting point should be a no brainer NO vote. Dont even bring it to the table CWA.

Back