Ex-AA/NWA Scab

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayTheOdds

Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
Contract and the South
Visit site
I am going to send certain posters on this board the flight itinerary of NWA Scab E.W.F. As of present this NWA Scab is going to be flying AA next week from TPE to the States. I think you guys should give him a nice welcome.

On a more serious note this Ex-AA AMT. Carries with him an AA employee identification card. With this card he is able to obtain little perks such as upgrades and shipping of extra baggage for free. Could this also be a possible security or liability risk for AA to have their I.D. badge floating around out there in such a manner? I am not so sure who to send this to so I am going to send it to some of the more prominent posters on this board and leave it up to them to do what they wish.

I ignore you and your posts for the simple reason that you are a scab.

But I could not pass this post up.

I would like to know what you have to gain by telling anyone about this other person???????
You dont even work for AA

You can now add RAT to your scab name.
You have again showed us what kind of person you are.
Did it ever occure to you to worry about yourself and your own actions. I guess that is a dumb question for a SCAB

Why anyone would want to be associated with you is beyond me. Does your family know the things you have done??? How do you associate with others?? do you lie about your job and how you got it. You have no honor nor pride but then again you are a scab and now a rat.

Congratulations you have out done yourself once again.

Please wear a cup on your genitals because if ever I meet you I will be compelled to kick you in the balls. Just because you are a RAT and a SCAB ;)

As for the guy trying to get over on AA I hope he kicks you in the balls also
:D

I am going to send certain posters on this board the flight itinerary of NWA Scab E.W.F. As of present this NWA Scab is going to be flying AA next week from TPE to the States. I think you guys should give him a nice welcome.

On a more serious note this Ex-AA AMT. Carries with him an AA employee identification card. With this card he is able to obtain little perks such as upgrades and shipping of extra baggage for free. Could this also be a possible security or liability risk for AA to have their I.D. badge floating around out there in such a manner? I am not so sure who to send this to so I am going to send it to some of the more prominent posters on this board and leave it up to them to do what they wish.

pto, I will not respond to any post you make, or for that matter your counterpart high speed steel. I am only writing this so you and the other SCABS and losers in life will hopefuly understand that you are not worthy of knowledgement. So please read slowly:

YOU are a SCAB. Excuse me, YOU are a RAT SCAB. YOU have nothing to say that is important in life. YOU have no honor. YOU deserve no respect. DO NOT ever send me another PM. I could care less about any other SCAB other than the fact if one ever tried gaining employment where I work. You are a SCAB. PERIOD! Now, go and spy on others of your kind. Allow honorable men and women to continue to communicate about OUR proud craft & profession.

Mr. Tattle-tale sent me the other scab's name.

It's bad enough that you take such pride in being a replacement worker and rub it in the faces of the very people you replaced.

But outing someone else for doing the same thing as you is even lower than low.

YOU seem like a very MEAN person !! I would be more worried about YOU then I would the person YOU want to RAT out...and YOUR post seems more like a THREAT ..perhaps your a STALKER ..

Evidently you are working with E.W.F. in Taiwan. I guess
being trusted with information a co-worker either told
you or did you eavesdrop on a conversation he was having
with someone else.

Either way it shows you cannot be trusted.......the same
as you could not be trusted when you crossed the picket
line at NW.

This does appear to be an invitation by PTO for people to commit acts of violence against someone he allegedly worked with in Taiwan, and someone that he alledges did struck work.

Outing is specifically prohibited on these boards, but this goes beyond that -- it's outing someone who isn't even a participant and able to defend themselves, much less be aware of the potential threat being made.

While I don't necessarily use the term scab, PTO is an insult even to scabs. He's simply pus.

PTO deserves a lifetime ban from the industry, as well as this board.

This does appear to be an invitation by PTO for people to commit acts of violence against someone he allegedly worked with in Taiwan, and someone that he alledges did struck work.

Outing is specifically prohibited on these boards, but this goes beyond that -- it's outing someone who isn't even a participant and able to defend themselves, much less be aware of the potential threat being made.

While I don't necessarily use the term scab, PTO is an insult even to scabs. He's simply pus.

PTO deserves a lifetime ban from the industry, as well as this board.

Your true self has been showing of late E

Are you in favor of removal of all free speech rights for those which you do not agree? You sound more like a Communist than most TWU stooges who think you should lose union membership rights for wearing a t-shirt they don't like. ;)

Your true self has been showing of late E

Are you in favor of removal of all free speech rights for those which you do not agree? You sound more like a Communist than most TWU stooges who think you should lose union membership rights for wearing a t-shirt they don't like. ;)

Aw, c'mon Informer. Aren't you overreacting a little?

This is not a free speech issue. PTO has been a malignant troll here for quite a while. Free speech allows trolls, it seems, although I have reservations. Most of us disagree with each other at times, but he/she seems to contribute nothing positive or useful. Just a vandal and troublemaker.

But ratting and outing on this forum has nothing to do with free speech. He/she has been a trouble maker for some time, but the drivel has harmed or threatened no one.

Until now.

Pto--

So what did this "EWF" do to you that makes you so jealous?

I dunno guys, I just saw it as an attempt to curry favor/win some sort of approval from some of you guys (ie Ken, FM, etc...)

Counterpart eh? Interesting that you would use such a comparison.

Oh well, I guess when one is so shallow that they cannot admit that they are using the profession of another to better their own recognition is the best they have, then I guess attacking those who question this activity is the only option.

You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin special :p

For a group of people who hold a very high regard of morals and integrity you sure do seem to be lacking both. As I said in my post, "You may do with it what you wish." I simply made a suggestion and gave the necessary information. It is then up to a few individuals to do what they feel is right. If you feel that is no big deal for someone to have an illegal ID and pose as an airline employee that is your right if you feel that this person with this illegal ID could pose a threat to the safety of the industry and should be reported that is your right as well. Is one view more morally justified than the other? Only you can answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.