Ex-AA/NWA Scab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your true self has been showing of late E

Are you in favor of removal of all free speech rights for those which you do not agree? You sound more like a Communist than most TWU stooges who think you should lose union membership rights for wearing a t-shirt they don't like. ;)

My right to privacy superceeds someone else's right to invade it under the guise of free speech.

You want to post names of scabs? Go for it.

When you start disclosing their flight itineraries as PTO did, that's an invasion of their privacy.

If you feel that is no big deal for someone to have an illegal ID and pose as an airline employee that is your right if you feel that this person with this illegal ID could pose a threat to the safety of the industry

You're the only one 'round here who has been posing as an airline employee and posing a threat to the safety of this industry...

PTO doesn't care a whit about airline safety. He only cares about stirring up stuff and doing negative things.

The clinical term is SOCIOPATHIC.

There is an interplay of cause and effect going on here. He is so rotten he cannot hold a job, and being fired so often makes him more rotten. Hopefully, he will melt down or one of us will get to meet him.

For a group of people who hold a very high regard of morals and integrity you sure do seem to be lacking both. As I said in my post, "You may do with it what you wish." I simply made a suggestion and gave the necessary information. It is then up to a few individuals to do what they feel is right. If you feel that is no big deal for someone to have an illegal ID and pose as an airline employee that is your right if you feel that this person with this illegal ID could pose a threat to the safety of the industry and should be reported that is your right as well. Is one view more morally justified than the other? Only you can answer that.
My god, I think you just got moron of the decade. It might be a compAAny ID, but it will not get him far. He cannot get on the a ramp with it, as I'm almost positive its not a SIDA badge. Once out the door, your employee number is invalid. He might be able to get some shipping perks or store discounts with it, but he cannot non-rev or get upgraded with it. So its mostly worthless.

If anyone poses a security risk, its scab losers like you PlaytheCods.

Your simply one despicable individual. :down: :down:

You should just disappear. :angry:

This does appear to be an invitation by PTO for people to commit acts of violence against someone he allegedly worked with in Taiwan, and someone that he alledges did struck work.

Outing is specifically prohibited on these boards, but this goes beyond that -- it's outing someone who isn't even a participant and able to defend themselves, much less be aware of the potential threat being made.

While I don't necessarily use the term scab, PTO is an insult even to scabs. He's simply pus.

PTO deserves a lifetime ban from the industry, as well as this board.

:up:
Part of the SCAB 'Honor Code'. :blink:
No Honor = No Code :down:
Backstabber at 'best'?

Take Care,
B) UT

I am going to send certain posters on this board the flight itinerary of NWA Scab E.W.F. As of present this NWA Scab is going to be flying AA next week from TPE to the States. I think you guys should give him a nice welcome.

On a more serious note this Ex-AA AMT. Carries with him an AA employee identification card. With this card he is able to obtain little perks such as upgrades and shipping of extra baggage for free. Could this also be a possible security or liability risk for AA to have their I.D. badge floating around out there in such a manner? I am not so sure who to send this to so I am going to send it to some of the more prominent posters on this board and leave it up to them to do what they wish.

OMG PTO you never quit!

OMG PTO you never quit!
Why hello my darling Peaches. Haven't heard from you in a while. Sorry I didn't catch this earlier but Ken really hurt my feelings so I haven't been here in a while. :lol: NOT. Just been busy.

Here is a quotable quote from our AA/NWA Scab...

"A union is nothing more than a babysitter for lazy people and people who don't know what they are doing."

I myself thought that was awful rude to say but as I got to know the guy better I determined the reason he hated unions so much was that it didn't matter how long he stayed under the desk he still couldn't get any where.

Yet another quotable quote from our famous AA/NWA Scab…
"If you use a drill motor to ream a hole to full-size you will blow the hole."
This guy then pulls out a T-handle with a .1995 reamer in it then begins to butcher a perfectly good .187 hole.

Boy, what do they teach you guys over there at AA. I sure do hope this guy is not a representation of the type of mechanics AA turns out. How long before you guys start losing winglets?

Status
Not open for further replies.