Guess they'll be calling B/H......

Been reading this post for awhile and I have had a few laughs but I must tell you what is not funny...That at 40 or 50 something these people are still immature i.e. PHL BULL, my 53 yr old roommate. I always thought that with age comes knowledge and maturity. Not so my young friends. So, lets try to be a lil more mature and play nice kids.

It's too late. The damage is done. I'm sucked in and I can't stop. It's like an addiction replying to his lame attempts to poke fun at us. I want to stop but I just can't! I'm hopeless! Maybe as hopeless as PHL BULL! Help me! I need an intervention!

OK, for real. LadyEpaulette you are right. This is ridiculous for two adults to act immature and fight like this. Even if PHL BULL is mean and immature and enjoys picking on me and is probably best friends with your 53 year old psycho roommate, it doesn't give me the right to stoop to his level. PHL BULL what you do say we call a truce? We can agree to disagree on reserve and blockholder issues and anything else. You may not like me and that is OK. I don't like you either. But we can still act civil and not take up precious space on this message board so that people can complain and discuss more important matters such as trash bags and hat tricks and reserve issues. You don't have to like me but you should respect my opinions. You haven't walked in my shoes so you wouldn't understand what it is like to be on reserve under this horrid system. I will respect your opinions (maybe not agree but at least respect) if you can respect mine. This is getting really old. So what do you say? Truce?

It's too late. The damage is done. I'm sucked in and I can't stop. It's like an addiction replying to his lame attempts to poke fun at us. I want to stop but I just can't! I'm hopeless! Maybe as hopeless as PHL BULL! Help me! I need an intervention!

OK, for real. LadyEpaulette you are right. This is ridiculous for two adults to act immature and fight like this. Even if PHL BULL is mean and immature and enjoys picking on me and is probably best friends with your 53 year old psycho roommate, it doesn't give me the right to stoop to his level. PHL BULL what you do say we call a truce? We can agree to disagree on reserve and blockholder issues and anything else. You may not like me and that is OK. I don't like you either. But we can still act civil and not take up precious space on this message board so that people can complain and discuss more important matters such as trash bags and hat tricks and reserve issues. You don't have to like me but you should respect my opinions. You haven't walked in my shoes so you wouldn't understand what it is like to be on reserve under this horrid system. I will respect your opinions (maybe not agree but at least respect) if you can respect mine. This is getting really old. So what do you say? Truce?
if it was deal or no deal...I will take the deal...truce I have to say I have been on RSV on this new system...I know it stinks and need to be fixed...I just like to vent and banner as well...we all need to pull together to get better pay and work rules for all...

if it was deal or no deal...I will take the deal...truce I have to say I have been on RSV on this new system...I know it stinks and need to be fixed...I just like to vent and banner as well...we all need to pull together to get better pay and work rules for all...

Honey we all like to vent on here. We sure do need to pull together. I am so over this whole airline and reserve system. Do you know how rude schedulers are to us and how we are treated? The poverty wages we all make are 1995 wages. Not cool! :down:

BTW, is anybody on here going to attend the union meeting in CLT? It is on January 22, 23 and 24. I am off then and I want to attend. I hope others of you attend as well.

There are a great number of flight attendants that are unable or unwilling to physically attend a local union meeting.
That is unfortunate BUT maybe some f/a's that ARE attending can distribute 3 x 5 cards to flying partners and others seen around the system beforehand to write a question for the local leadership to respond to. Have the f/a put their name and base on the question, take the pile of cards to the local meeting and start asking questions......by proxy.
With all the complaining out there on the line (legitimate) it should require minimal effort to have the f/a's put their questions on a card. How long would that action take? A very minimal time commitment but an effective attention getter PLUS you would be getting the line f/a's involved. :up: