Guess they'll be calling B/H......

Here is another message from the company. How could they not have seen this coming? They ALWAYS have lots of open trips at the beginning of the month and they always have lots of open tips around a holiday. Duh! Why don't learn to plan better is beyond me. I don't think recalling more reserves is the answer.

Subject: Holiday Staffing

As a result higher than forecasted open time associated
with the monthly transition, flight attendant coverage is
severely limited December 31,2007 - January 2, 2008. Any
flight attendant able to fly during this period is requested to
contact crew scheduling (800) 327-0117.

Protecting our schedule is an absolute priority and we
appreciate your help in doing everything possible to ensure
we fulfill our commitment to our customers.
why don't you and EMBFA be good little f/a's and P/U a trip for tomm...get off this board and be productive...I did not have to fly but p/u a trip to do my part...sometimes you have to get the time when you can...like the time I have as PIC ask another pilot they will explane what it means...ring ring gotta go my boyfriend says the mummers are on and looking HOT...I want a WN airplane hat to wear on my next date...

why don't you and EMBFA be good little f/a's and P/U a trip for tomm...get off this board and be productive...I did not have to fly but p/u a trip to do my part...sometimes you have to get the time when you can...like the time I have as PIC ask another pilot they will explane what it means...ring ring gotta go my boyfriend says the mummers are on and looking HOT...I want a WN airplane hat to wear on my next date...

No, I won't, and I will not "explane" why.

Maybe you can go to the parade and pretend to be a reporter covering it!

You should pick up as many trips as possible, save those pennies for those flying lessons at PNE. You're not getting any younger! How do you fit in those Cessnas? Wow, so straight-acting! Just grab me a pillow when you get a chance please.

Either you are so old that you have dementia and you have forgotten how to spell and you can't get your stories straight because you can't remember anything or you are just stupid. I'm betting on the latter. You seriously can't spell even the most basic words. Go back to kindergarten, or did they kick you out after several failed attempts. I guess it would look silly for an old geezer like yourself to have to go back to primary school and learn the basics. BTW, how is your pension looking?

Is this your idea of hot?

Here is another message from the company. How could they not have seen this coming? They ALWAYS have lots of open trips at the beginning of the month and they always have lots of open tips around a holiday. Duh! Why don't learn to plan better is beyond me. I don't think recalling more reserves is the answer.

Subject: Holiday Staffing

As a result higher than forecasted open time associated
with the monthly transition, flight attendant coverage is
severely limited December 31,2007 - January 2, 2008. Any
flight attendant able to fly during this period is requested to
contact crew scheduling (800) 327-0117.

Protecting our schedule is an absolute priority and we
appreciate your help in doing everything possible to ensure
we fulfill our commitment to our customers.
I like the fact that Steve Kingsley felt the need to list the 1-800 number-----like we don't know what it is.
How about this:
Please call 1-800-we-don't-know-how-to staff-an-airline
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :blink:

Either you are so old that you have dementia and you have forgotten how to spell and you can't get your stories straight because you can't remember anything or you are just stupid. I'm betting on the latter. You seriously can't spell even the most basic words. Go back to kindergarten, or did they kick you out after several failed attempts. I guess it would look silly for an old geezer like yourself to have to go back to primary school and learn the basics. BTW, how is your pension looking?

Is this your idea of hot?
now flightchic that was too funny...where did you find my pic...I like my steak w/o wiz...and your right about one thing I can't spell for s^%t never could...we could have a debate and I would kick your butt...as far as my PBGC pension not to bad as I did not fund it with any of my own money...I never expected on having one from US so it is free spending money IMO...on a side note my other investments are lookin good AAA+ as a matter of fact, thanks for asking gotta go eat my steak if I can remember wher I put it...lov ya mean it :up:

now flightchic that was too funny...where did you find my pic...I like my steak w/o wiz...and your right about one thing I can't spell for s^%t never could...we could have a debate and I would kick your butt...as far as my PBGC pension not to bad as I did not fund it with any of my own money...I never expected on having one from US so it is free spending money IMO...on a side note my other investments are lookin good AAA+ as a matter of fact, thanks for asking gotta go eat my steak if I can remember wher I put it...lov ya mean it :up:

Don't choke on your cheesesteak, uuummmmkkkkaaaayyyyyy? :lol:

Don't choke on your cheesesteak, uuummmmkkkkaaaayyyyyy? :lol:
your so sweet...if your ever on a trip with me I will buy you a drink...oh sorry guess your to jr to hold long overnights...sorry that was a cheap shot...talk about my spelling WTF is uuummmmmkkkkaaayyyy? guess Im so old I don't understand...gotta go choke down my steak yooohaaaahoooo.... :blink:

your so sweet...if your ever on a trip with me I will buy you a drink...oh sorry guess your to jr to hold long overnights...sorry that was a cheap shot...talk about my spelling WTF is uuummmmmkkkkaaayyyy? guess Im so old I don't understand...gotta go choke down my steak yooohaaaahoooo.... :blink:

Excuse me? I hold lots of great, long overnights! How nice of you to offer to buy me a drink. Let me guess, you get a five finger discount on the airplane? I would love to go partying with you! Are you sure you can keep up with a youngster though? Bon apetit!

He's one of those that tells stories about the good old days, how crazy they would get seeing the world in Williamsport and Erie as soon as thier Death Crusier 9 spooled down, unaware that the young people are still having their good old days.

Where do you get a real cheesteak wit wiz and onions if you live "far far away from Philly"?

Excuse me? I hold lots of great, long overnights! How nice of you to offer to buy me a drink. Let me guess, you get a five finger discount on the airplane? I would love to go partying with you! Are you sure you can keep up with a youngster though? Bon apetit!
flightchic
It does not know the difference between too and to or their and there. So it is not just its spelling, however it does know how to spell steak. It must be huge and stupid.

He's one of those that tells stories about the good old days, how crazy they would get seeing the world in Williamsport and Erie as soon as thier Death Crusier 9 spooled down, unaware that the young people are still having their good old days.

Where do you get a real cheesteak wit wiz and onions if you live "far far away from Philly"?
hey I may be old but never had to fly the 9...the airways had great wings...you have to be in your 50s to remember that... :rolleyes:

hey I may be old but never had to fly the 9...the airways had great wings...you have to be in your 50s to remember that... :rolleyes:

What the he!! are you talking about? Yes we had the DC 9 when I was hired and they didn't have those airplanes where I was based. Otherwise I can't make out your gibberish.

He’s talking about the Airways hotel that used to be in BUF. Some really good times there! Even if you didn’t have an overnight in BUF, you could order ahead and someone from the hotel would be waiting with your food on the jetway.

In PIT, the DC-9 was a fun aircraft with great crews that stuck together. The 727 and 737LR kind of had a reputation as a jerk magnet.

BTW, I’m still a decade away from being 50 years old.