Guess they'll be calling B/H......

Yep, I flew the "9" in pit and dca. Great plane and great crews. Also, did any of you get to the Airways enough to earn your sweatshirt? I did. The hotel in ROC is owned by the same guy. You know, the walls have ears at that place. Can even order movies from the front desk. Walls are thicker though, so you don't hear what is happening in the room 5 down from you. Thx for the memories. Remember, the airways even had a dialnet number to order the wings., Those time are long gone.

flightchic
It does not know the difference between too and to or their and there. So it is not just its spelling, however it does know how to spell steak. It must be huge and stupid.

Yeah because "it" is stupid. Yeah, I'm talking about you PHL BULL! You're a freakin ogre. A fat, stupid, ogre. Ha! Ha! Ha! I haven't heard from PHL BULL today so I am assuming it choked on its cheesesteak. BTW PHL BULL, do you miss the good ole days? Do EMBFA and I make you jealous because we are so young and fabulous and are enjoying life while your life has faded away with your dying age? Why do you have such a problem with us anyway? What did we ever do to you to make you hate us so much? You must be jealous.

hey I may be old but never had to fly the 9...the airways had great wings...you have to be in your 50s to remember that... :rolleyes:
The more you post, the more confused you appear. My first RON 21 years ago was at the BUF Airways and I am in my early 40's---50 is a long 8 years away....and YES, I got the red sweat shirt with the screaming airplane chicken on the front. It's very worn but still in my closet. Memories of the good ol' days....

Yeah because "it" is stupid. Yeah, I'm talking about you PHL BULL! You're a freakin ogre. A fat, stupid, ogre. Ha! Ha! Ha! I haven't heard from PHL BULL today so I am assuming it choked on its cheesesteak. BTW PHL BULL, do you miss the good ole days? Do EMBFA and I make you jealous because we are so young and fabulous and are enjoying life while your life has faded away with your dying age? Why do you have such a problem with us anyway? What did we ever do to you to make you hate us so much? You must be jealous.
sorry I have not made your day with my bashing of EMBFA and FLIGHTCHIC...the BULL needed rest after all the cheeseteaks I was to full to make it to the computer...hate is such a bitter word I don't hate anyone or thing no reason to be jealous I was young and dumb at one point in my old life but can't remember...now be a good little whipper snapper and get me a diet coke need to wash down another steak with x-tra wiz you guys better cut on the TV I heard a new Hanna Montana is on today...ring ring better start the VCR another old dog just called SCK :lol:

sorry I have not made your day with my bashing of EMBFA and FLIGHTCHIC...the BULL needed rest after all the cheeseteaks I was to full to make it to the computer...hate is such a bitter word I don't hate anyone or thing no reason to be jealous I was young and dumb at one point in my old life but can't remember...now be a good little whipper snapper and get me a diet coke need to wash down another steak with x-tra wiz you guys better cut on the TV I heard a new Hanna Montana is on today...ring ring better start the VCR another old dog just called SCK :lol:

PHL BULL, you better watch it with your old age. i wouldn't want you to fall over and die of a heart attack. From what I hear scheds are short again and I don't want them to assign me your sh!++yarse trip today. You didn't lose your walker again did you? You see that EMBFA? He couldn't handle us and needed a break and now he's blaming it all on a freakin' cheesesteak. PHL BULL, we didn't hurt your feelings did we? Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Funny how you admitted to be young and dumb at one point. Now you're just old and dumb which is pathetic. :lol: Oh, and you still can't spell. Geez. Don't don't interrupt me again. Hannah Montana is on and I don't want to miss it.

PHL BULL, you better watch it with your old age. i wouldn't want you to fall over and die of a heart attack. From what I hear scheds are short again and I don't want them to assign me your sh!++yarse trip today. You didn't lose your walker again did you? You see that EMBFA? He couldn't handle us and needed a break and now he's blaming it all on a freakin' cheesesteak. PHL BULL, we didn't hurt your feelings did we? Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Funny how you admitted to be young and dumb at one point. Now you're just old and dumb which is pathetic. :lol: Oh, and you still can't spell. Geez. Don't don't interrupt me again. Hannah Montana is on and I don't want to miss it.
O my God, like, I love that show too, FlightChic!! Let's go get EMBFA and go to Abercrombie!!! That's one spot PHLBULL will never be! WAAAAAYYYY too old! Probably never heard of it!!! Where do old folks shop anyway? I've often wondered where they pick up their mis-matched mess layover gear!!! :p Anyway, I hear there's a new Disney movie out too!!! :up:

O my God, like, I love that show too, FlightChic!! Let's go get EMBFA and go to Abercrombie!!! That's one spot PHLBULL will never be! WAAAAAYYYY too old! Probably never heard of it!!! Where do old folks shop anyway? I've often wondered where they pick up their mis-matched mess layover gear!!! :p Anyway, I hear there's a new Disney movie out too!!! :up:
are you kiddin...the BULL may be old but not blind...BULL loves to check out the hotties going in that store...I remember when we used to have new hire f/a's that looked that hot...but if you guys were hired 10 years ago, even if you were hired at 19 or 20 be careful shopping at that store...some kid will ask what are you buyin for your daughter... :lol: now I have to go to goodwill I need some new layover clothes I hear you get 10% discount today with an AARP card...

are you kiddin...the BULL may be old but not blind...BULL loves to check out the hotties going in that store...I remember when we used to have new hire f/a's that looked that hot...but if you guys were hired 10 years ago, even if you were hired at 19 or 20 be careful shopping at that store...some kid will ask what are you buyin for your daughter... :lol: now I have to go to goodwill I need some new layover clothes I hear you get 10% discount today with an AARP card...

Don't worry about me PHL BULL. I still look 19 and I am proud of it. When I took my 8th graders on a field trip they were begging for me to get off the bus last and have the people at the restaurant guess who the teacher was and I was often yelled at during bus duty because I was not on the bus. uh, hello? I'm on bus duty! Have fun at goodwill. Don't forget your AARP card. I know you are old and your memory is lacking so I thought I would help you out by reminding you.

Don't worry about me PHL BULL. I still look 19 and I am proud of it. When I took my 8th graders on a field trip they were begging for me to get off the bus last and have the people at the restaurant guess who the teacher was and I was often yelled at during bus duty because I was not on the bus. uh, hello? I'm on bus duty! Have fun at goodwill. Don't forget your AARP card. I know you are old and your memory is lacking so I thought I would help you out by reminding you.

Oh snap...I thought US Airways was recalling FAs from Mesa to work Mainline flights out of PHX...was that you? Gee Golly Ma n Pa Kettle! :rolleyes:

Mesa has nothing to do with US Airways, no 'recalls' from there... if anything Piedmont and PSA would get pref hiring if the situation ever arose, but definitely not Mesa...

PHLBULL is not even funny, I've argued with much better. I love that he thinks he's 'bashing' us. OK, old man. Shouldn't you be calling LiveLinks right now, or is it Interactive Male?

Been reading this post for awhile and I have had a few laughs but I must tell you what is not funny...That at 40 or 50 something these people are still immature i.e. PHL BULL, my 53 yr old roommate. I always thought that with age comes knowledge and maturity. Not so my young friends. So, lets try to be a lil more mature and play nice kids.

Been reading this post for awhile and I have had a few laughs but I must tell you what is not funny...That at 40 or 50 something these people are still immature i.e. PHL BULL, my 53 yr old roommate. I always thought that with age comes knowledge and maturity. Not so my young friends. So, lets try to be a lil more mature and play nice kids.
Huh ? Why start now ????

Huh ? Why start now ????

I was commenting for my friends that know me. Recently, I have dealt with a lot of evil conniving things from my 53 yr old roommate and I dont get how she can still be so self absorbed and thoughtless of others at her age. Phl Bull seems to fit right in with her. I bet they hang out but Im not sure who would stab each other in the back first. lol. Aww well if they do, I would move up 2 numbers in seniority.

Mesa has nothing to do with US Airways, no 'recalls' from there... if anything Piedmont and PSA would get pref hiring if the situation ever arose, but definitely not Mesa...

PHLBULL is not even funny, I've argued with much better. I love that he thinks he's 'bashing' us. OK, old man. Shouldn't you be calling LiveLinks right now, or is it Interactive Male?

Scuse Me for a lame attempt at a joke ;)

Latest posts