IAM FLEET SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom,
"did we determine for a fact that Ron was lying or that perhaps he just was misinformed "

well lets see. I believe Mr Union man Roth. stated "If you vote in IBEW you will lose all your benefits of the current contract"

Gee aren't you guys STILL working under the TWU contract after having the IAM become your union. SO was Ron misinformed about

labor laws or is he just CLUELESS and a mouthpiece for what CANOLIO wants him to say.. Doesn't seem that educated to me.

"The point you are missing is when Freedom said Roth is the best Union man he has ever seen. Get it! Ever Seen! He has never seen one!"

HOLY crap.. the stars must be aligned tonight. because I have to agree with you there Golden one.

Tim's a joke! He cannot answer his questions and throws out words for which he does not even know how to define!

Can anyone tell us what's wrong with this post?

What part of "No personal attacks or insults" don't you get.

You now have a couple of days to think about it.

Jester,
I've lost interest in commenting to you directly since you just keep rambling the same pompus babble over and over again about how lazy US AIRWAYS workers are.

Further, although I don't have the time to go look up what I said, your 'age discrimmatory' remarks are under the unbrella of discrimminatory remarks which are 'kin to other indecencies'. It's apparent that you have 'issues' with higher senior workers. I can't offer you any apology.

Bottom line.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, Chicago

Yes, "bottom line".... you're full of it. You "don't have time" to look up your own nonsense, because you know it would prove you to be wrong. You were called on your spewings, and now you can't prove anything! So now you hide behind BOTH B737-200 and PIT to Death instead of taking account for your own words! Man-Up, Tim! You lose any creditability with your inane comments regarding Boss Canale and other who disagree with you and any endorsement you make to a ticket should be the political kiss of death to them.

Props to you, Tim! I would have NEVER thought that I would sided with Boss Canale and his Do-Nothing Clones, but you alone have managed to change my mind if you are going to be part of the supporting cast of Mad Hatters to this new so-called "leadership".

Finally, I don't care about anyone's seniority, but just keep finding hot button topics (such as racism) to bait people into thinking you are intellectually able to discuss isses.

btw... I have no problem telling people around the ramp as to whom I don't want to work on a team because I refuse to carry their work load. However, I shall stay unknown because I am certain the IAM will be there to protect me as I have been far less than complimentary to the US Airways MISmanagement, right?

So Rebukes Jester.

Props to you, Tim! I would have NEVER thought that I would sided with Boss Canale and his Do-Nothing Clones, but you alone have managed to change my mind if you are going to be part of the supporting cast of Mad Hatters to this new so-called "leadership".

A union is about solidarity and Tim has done nothing to build solidarity! His intentions while some may see as good, must also be challenged as being self serving. He is constantly refuting anything that is said that might deem his private agenda in a bad light. He may tell us who he is, and that is fine, but in the end, we are still left guessing at his true intentions.

The next step after his failure here will be the revival of his own union. Or did that already take place??? You see when it comes to figuring out this guy, he's like a box of chocolates. 'You never know what you're gonna get.'

"Props to you, Tim! I would have NEVER thought that I would sided with Boss Canale and his Do-Nothing Clones, but you alone have managed to change my mind if you are going to be part of the supporting cast of Mad Hatters to this new so-called "leadership".

flip flop flip flop .. so goes the pancake..

1day I'm a ramper next day I'm a canale hater next day I want to be a manager next day I LOVE Canale because he didn't hurt
my feelings like tim did so I pick You Mr Canale to ruin the rest of my career at US ..

I haven’t heard anything , but I stand behind my union and shoulder to shoulder with my east and west brothers and sisters who deserve a raise !

On the west side : Poverty wages for years ….

On the east side : 2 count them 2 bankruptcies …

It’s time for this company to be fair ….

Yes, "bottom line".... you're full of it. You "don't have time" to look up your own nonsense, because you know it would prove you to be wrong. You were called on your spewings, and now you can't prove anything! So now you hide behind BOTH B737-200 and PIT to Death instead of taking account for your own words! Man-Up, Tim! You lose any creditability with your inane comments regarding Boss Canale and other who disagree with you and any endorsement you make to a ticket should be the political kiss of death to them.

Finally, I don't care about anyone's seniority, but just keep finding hot button topics (such as racism) to bait people into thinking you are intellectually able to discuss isses.

btw... I have no problem telling people around the ramp as to whom I don't want to work on a team because I refuse to carry their work load. However, I shall stay unknown because I am certain the IAM will be there to protect me as I have been far less than complimentary to the US Airways MISmanagement, right?

So Rebukes Jester.

Jester, this conversation has exhausted itself and has turned quite silly and 'off topic'.
Besides, you didn't reveal anything new to us, we already knew you were with Canale, and we pointed this out in earlier post. Your language and your personal assessment on the worth and how lazy fleet service workers are has rooted out your support for Canale long before your recent announcement. It's your opinion, myself and others just disagree with it and see it as error.

My wife been saying I'm full of it also so you might have something there.

regards,

Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chair, Chicago

I haven’t heard anything , but I stand behind my union and shoulder to shoulder with my east and west brothers and sisters who deserve a raise !

On the west side : Poverty wages for years ….

On the east side : 2 count them 2 bankruptcies …

It’s time for this company to be fair ….
Remember, the majority of East stations are second class stations making west wages, without the west benefits.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chair, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back