IAM FLEET SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's summarize the last years since the first bankruptcy for us air. Since 2001 and two bankrupt TA', did you all VOTE or NOT!. This new proposal for the WEST sounds like we might not vote. Is this typical?

Has anyone on the East, at all, heard about the counter proposal. Otherwise you might need to be connected with anyone.

"Props to you, Tim! I would have NEVER thought that I would sided with Boss Canale and his Do-Nothing Clones, but you alone have managed to change my mind if you are going to be part of the supporting cast of Mad Hatters to this new so-called "leadership".

flip flop flip flop .. so goes the pancake..

1day I'm a ramper next day I'm a canale hater next day I want to be a manager next day I LOVE Canale because he didn't hurt my feelings like tim did so I pick You Mr Canale to ruin the rest of my career at US ..

Contrary to what Golden stated, there can be no unity within the rampers. Between Tim's Mad Hatter crusade and Boss Canale's woeful treatment of West to the betterment of East we are a fractionalized group.

The reality, O-man, is that I would rather be represented by a Do-Nothing group of sane people vs. a group of Insane Demagogic Rabblerousers. It is matter of who is willing to face reality vs. who is willing drive us off the edge of an economic cliff to prove a point. It is a matter of picking the evil of two lessers. It is also a matter of what this has to do with the pending T.A. as Necigrad asked, because who is the leadership will direct this T.A. and future contracts.

Sorry to interrupt... now you can return to your groupthink 'discussion' with Tim and repeat how much I "LOVE" Boss Canale and his Do-Nothing Clones.

By the way, I am wondering if it is slander on your part to state I that have any remote desire to be a manager within this pitiful excuse for an Adminstration.

So Wistfully Speaks Jester.

tim,
so sez the blueberry pancake "a group of Insane Demagogic Rabblerousers."

Good thing he remains anonymous I would hate to see what the folks on the new ticket would say to him if such person had the b*lls

to say that to there face. N.H is a pretty big dude with a short fuse ..

so says the O-man with the big nose

Jester, this conversation has exhausted itself and has turned quite silly and 'off topic'.
Besides, you didn't reveal anything new to us, we already knew you were with Canale, and we pointed this out in earlier post. Your language and your personal assessment on the worth and how lazy fleet service workers are has rooted out your support for Canale long before your recent announcement. It's your opinion, myself and others just disagree with it and see it as error.

My wife been saying I'm full of it also so you might have something there.

regards,

Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chair, Chicago
Nelson,
I saw your slate earlier, what happened to it, was it removed? Very impressive, I had no idea about MK being against Canale. MK is a solid labor guy who will bring instant respect to your ticket. Big Dawg will bring home HNL to you too. The last convention I went to I knew ORD and DEN were going to form against the district, but SFO, HNL, and JFK added to CLT and PHL is not only impressive but dominant. Most of us who worked with Canale want him gone in the worst way. Any of us who questioned him were sent packing.

tim,
so sez the blueberry pancake "a group of Insane Demagogic Rabblerousers."

Good thing he remains anonymous I would hate to see what the folks on the new ticket would say to him if such person had the b*lls to say that to there face. N.H is a pretty big dude with a short fuse ..

so says the O-man with the big nose

I'm just sorry we didn't have this entire conversation while you were in PHX. I would have also given you a lesson on how to load planes and work the bins alone! <gasp>

Simply Jester.

What the H*** are you guys trying to accomplish! These words you express kinda don't relate or help anyone. What political party are any of you with?

Hello Joe,
I'm here . I'm guessing Hemmingway got spanked by Isom in golf today and blamed golf caddy Canale for not polishing his

balls good enough . So looks like there still at a stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts