Iam-fsa Ta Near?

You’re a real piece of work Rico and I hope the IAM-M shoves it so you can not breathe. If you even think for one second that this place has not been mismanaged for years and is still mismanaged today and that they should not take the blame you are wrong. U will never make it own it’s own and if it even comes close it will not be a place that any intelligent person would want to work. I hope you fully receive what you deserve.

Uh huh 700UW...

Trust me, I am no big fan of national unions because of past experience. When push comes to shove, they do what is best for themselves, and whatever keeps the greatest amount of dues revenue coming in

Good luck.

Right back atcha Pitguy... <_<

Blame...?

Deserve...?

Pretty emotional response to me just stating that of the remaining work groups, the easiest to replace are the IAM-M units.

Not an insult, just the way it is. I merely made an observation that the agreements have gone more or less in order of replacement difficulty.

Either it is more effort/takes longer to, or suitable alternatives already exist/can be created quicker in the case of the IAM-M, rather than the IAM-FSA. Nuff said.

Getting mad at me will not change that.

Peace :cool:

Rico
I appreciate your answer even though I can't agree with the outcome as you imply. But thats what forums are for, to ask and get answers, make opinions and sometimes do a little venting.
But again I ask 320pilot, where do YOU get your reports to be able to make such an statement that the voting results will be overwhelming in a group you not associated with..

Rico
I appreciate your answer even though I can't agree with the outcome as you imply. But thats what forums are for, to ask and get answers, make opinions and sometimes do a little venting.
But again I ask 320pilot, where do YOU get your reports to be able to make such an statement that the voting results will be overwhelming in a group you not associated with..

Rico

US Air mechanics do not expect giveback deal
Mon Jan 3, 2005 03:16 PM ET
PHILADELPHIA, Jan 3 (Reuters) - Mechanics at US Airways (UAIRQ.OB: Quote, Profile, Research) do not expect to reach a voluntary agreement with the company on new concessions, raising the possibility a bankruptcy judge will throw out the union's contract later this week, a union executive said on Monday.

Article

pitguy said:
I hope the IAM-M walks and you are forced to try to replace them. Lights out! Enjoy..........Peace...........
[post="235083"][/post]​

That guy doesn't deserve Peace Pitguy, you're being too nice.

The IAM holds the keys whether people like Rico or the bizarre captain likes it or not.