IAM grievance hearing today?

Right here,covers east and west,lol.

http://www.truckschoolsusa.com/States%20N-P.htm

But I think flying would be easier to learn we have more invested.How much do they make now. :up:
It's Not how much it's the piece of mind, WELL I look at it this way Pilots are ALPA And most Truck Drivers are Teamsters??????? I will go drive a truck so I will not have to work with a bunch of ME ME ME Types! :shock: LOL! And the Truck Driving School said they drive in ALABAMA!!!LOL. :up: Sweet Home LOL

Hey ....yall know what the future of Aircraft piloting is don't ya?

Someday not too far off when you board you'll see the cockpit door and on it will be a plaque saying "Intel inside" :lol:

Flight attendaents will be replaced by Pilot/drink servers..after takeoff Pilots will say 'coffee tea or milk'.. :eek:

Hey ....yall know what the future of Aircraft piloting is don't ya?

Someday not too far off when you board you'll see the cockpit door and on it will be a plaque saying "Intel inside" :lol:

Flight attendaents will be replaced by Pilot/drink servers..after takeoff Pilots will say 'coffee tea or milk'.. :eek:
So that's why they have the NEW DUAL CORE CPU's, Capt/FO's :rolleyes: LOL! :lol:

Got letter from company asking to give up furlough rights for retirement pass privileges. This company never gives anything out of the goodness of their hearts. I believe the IAM might have the upper hand. JR

Got letter from company asking to give up furlough rights for retirement pass privileges. This company never gives anything out of the goodness of their hearts. I believe the IAM might have the upper hand. JR

They(U) wouldn't be doing that if they weren't worried about the change of control deal :lol: .

They did stuff like that when there were Union representation issues on the property.

Lot of people at closed out stations on furlough....unity baby!

They(U) wouldn't be doing that if they weren't worried about the change of control deal :lol: .

They did stuff like that when there were Union representation issues on the property.

Lot of people at closed out stations on furlough....unity baby!
Out West we are getting East Union Brothers from Closed Out Stations on furlough to fill open positions! We Welcome Them Back! Unity Baby! :up: :up: :up:

I got mine today as well. I would like to know what the deal is with this since were were supposed to have
"Lifetime" flying benefits when were were furloughed. I had more than enough time with the company to qualify. I for one will NEVER sign-off on my recall rights. I agree 100% that something is in the works, and these Scumbags want to eliminate a few more senoir people before they get a chance to come back to work. <_<

I got mine today as well. I would like to know what the deal is with this since were were supposed to have
"Lifetime" flying benefits when were were furloughed. I had more than enough time with the company to qualify. I for one will NEVER sign-off on my recall rights. I agree 100% that something is in the works, and these Scumbags want to eliminate a few more senoir people before they get a chance to come back to work. <_<
You got it,I thought the lifetime privledge was after 15 years of service,am I wrong.Anyway dont buy this company drivel.drooooool duggie drooool....... :up: