IAM grievance hearing today?

So what think all you folks on this ?

September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell???????????????? are we here in PHX suppose to wait until the second comming until we see our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we want our transtion contract NOW!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell???????????????? are we here in PHX suppose to wait until the second comming until we see our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we want our transtion contract NOW!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!
Remember, you have the IAM. Every time their lips move they are lying. They put out in their letters how they are pushing for an 'expedited arbitration date' but shelve the May14 & 15 date for arbitration and agree with the company to postpone any arbitration date until the falltime, which is over 4 months from the judge's decision.

Further, the westies are experiencing 'pain' from their own union. Even though their contract is up, the IAM decided to shelve any negotiations talk until June. In fact, when exactly was the last time the IAM negotiated for the westies?

regards,

I think the time has come to take this thing into our own hands....

Just think, the busiest time of the year is upon us and I for one will be doing my part..............

It's time to make management look worse then they already do...well. if that's even possible...

Remember you get paid by the hour, not the # of flights your work or bags you load, or how long it takes you to load your plane....

I say if they can slow down our pay raise, then we can slow down their operation....

:ph34r:

I think the time has come to take this thing into our own hands....

Just think, the busiest time of the year is upon us and I for one will be doing my part..............

It's time to make management look worse then they already do...well. if that's even possible...

Remember you get paid by the hour, not the # of flights your work or bags you load, or how long it takes you to load your plane....

I say if they can slow down our pay raise, then we can slow down their operation....
:ph34r:

It's time to put this baby in our hands.

Do not use the word slowdown, you need to work safe and by the book, but the majority of fleet won't. They need to work fast so they can get back to the breakroom and watch tv, play cards, eat or sleep.

You may be right, but I feel that there are enough pissed off people out there that can do their part.....

It may not show up in mass but management will definately take note.........

Don't be so anxious to react. Look how the Arbitrator ruled for pilots. Old men remember when companies dealt with their employees themselves. Board of Directors look out for themselves. Employees, "Be Damned!" Make the company and union responsible. Arbitrators will only deal to their perspective.

Do not use the word slowdown, you need to work safe and by the book, but the majority of fleet won't. They need to work fast so they can get back to the breakroom and watch tv, play cards, eat or sleep.

Remember the hot months are coming soon,be safe drink lots of water.Heat can cause lots of stress,and that can be unsafe.be very carefull on the ramp.Watch your buddy and remind him taking short cuts and being in a rush in the summer months can cause accidents.And for heavens sake be carefull of over heating equiptment. :up: