IBEW update for the week of October 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think if we clean house and get rid of the IAM, we should also clean house with the ones that represented them?

Don't you think if we clean house and get rid of the IAM, we should also clean house with the ones that represented them?

Without a doubt, but the current players, and history shows differently, when it comes to the mentality of people in PHL.

What about a guy like Chandlee, surely his years of service with the IBT and IAM will count?

Boland, well he already started the ball rolling. Others?

With the exeption of guys like Perseverance, few people in PHL will show the initiative necessary to change the course of events. There are a few others roaming halls, checking break rooms, and the bag chute, but for the most part PHL always goes the way of the 'trusted' few.

Does anybody know exactly where the conf. room in CLT is located? There are many conf. rooms in the terminal. Many people here are talking but most are waiting to hear what the Reps. have to say before they sign cards. I was also wondering if the IAM was going to try to disrupt this meeting like they did with the TWU when they were here.

Does anybody know exactly where the conf. room in CLT is located? There are many conf. rooms in the terminal. Many people here are talking but most are waiting to hear what the Reps. have to say before they sign cards. I was also wondering if the IAM was going to try to disrupt this meeting like they did with the TWU when they were here.
I understand it to be in the business center behind the piano area. I'll update the flyer if I can get the actual meeting room number.

regards,

Without a doubt, but the current players, and history shows differently, when it comes to the mentality of people in PHL.

What about a guy like Chandlee, surely his years of service with the IBT and IAM will count?

Boland, well he already started the ball rolling. Others?

With the exeption of guys like Perseverance, few people in PHL will show the initiative necessary to change the course of events. There are a few others roaming halls, checking break rooms, and the bag chute, but for the most part PHL always goes the way of the 'trusted' few.
Well show me the trusted few. I see the committee people walking around, eating, drinking, bullsh%ting with people. It bothers me that they are the ones that have to represent me if anything was to occur. It would be nice to get some credible people in those positions. Ones that we can respect and trust. I've heard about some of those individuals and their backgrounds are not ones of respect or trust. I say "LET'S CLEAN HOUSE!"

IAMBAAACK This is a very good question. The best way is to start searching out the guys that you trust and know that they are knowledgeable! These guys may not be in the current inner circle! The best way is to see if they are self serving or if they really care for the group. Don't put a lot of faith in a known scammer!!!! These are guys that already have credibility issues. Look for someone who is not afraid to stand up for what is right even if it creates a ripple in the status quo. There are some people that are natural leaders and there are some who have developed leadership skills due to the hostile environment in which they work. Honesty and trust are they very backbone to integrity! When you have a man who is smart enough to know he doesn't know everything he is generally pretty smart! The great thing about the IBEW is that you will have a real democratic process not the dictator process that has been forced down your throats for 13 years! If you need to clean house you must start from the top and work your way down. If you don’t start from the top, you will never be able to get rid of the lower ones because; the higher-ups have the power to promote from within. Then the next stooge will replace any opposition to the hierarchy!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your not using your pass benefits Timmy to promote another union, you might end up like a certain M.I.A. Pilot.

Hope your not using your pass benefits Timmy to promote another union, you might end up like a certain M.I.A. Pilot.

I haven't flown around as much as the others pushing the IBEW but nobody is using their pass priviliges from what I understand. All the IBEW organizers are flying confirmed travel. I know you think the IBEW can't raid, but ask yourself who's supporting the commitment for confirmed travel?

IBEW Committee Home Page

email

regards,

very easy to find out if you or anyone are using their pass privileges and you know the company watches the boards.

Why would the company be concerned about who is flying where and for what. For that matter, It is typical I AM MANAGEMENT mentality to "rat" on its members. Anything to further personal gain. Anyway, typical stuff from both the union and the company.

The IBEW has asked no one to travel on company passes. Unlike the IAM who uses the company passes as a bargining chip in a {****} TA! Thanks for the concern but, some of the people who are working for a change have even paid for their travel, because this is a grass roots effort to make our lives better. Most travel has been paid for. Good job again Tim on you hard work to make a better life for the guys! Go IBEW! For a change in your future VOTE IBEW!

very easy to find out if you or anyone are using their pass privileges and you know the company watches the boards.
Hello 700: I thought you had to be an employee to pass travel. Anyway let me take this
opportunity to invite you into our little group of FSAs who have a strong belief that we must
take action for a better future. Even if you are not directly connected to FS I ask that you
take a careful look at whats going on and take a stand for what's best for the future of US FS.
Thanks....BF
THE WEST COAST IS BURNING FOR A CHANGE ...GO IBEW

Note to CLT Help us make this happen. We need you!

I must add. Today Tom Brickner, the IAM coordinator for ALL airline contracts under the AFL-CIO did not know who Elise Eberwien was! You! figure that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back