IBT organizing Drive

Tim Nelson

Veteran
Jan 5, 2003
Bartlett
www.usaviation.com
With regret, I have to inform everyone that the IBT has decided to pull the plug on any US AIRWAYS fleet service Drive.

My hope is that the IBEW is still 'game on' but if not, we must still all stick together.

regards,

Tim

Tim-
What happened ? How can they turn thier backs on all the
people that signed cards ? Are they gonna support the IBEW ?
I don't get it ...the support was there and the cards were getting
signed. Who made this decision and do you smell something fishy ?
I support the IBEW and would welcome all the support of the people
who were asking for the IBT. I hope they get behind the IBEW and
together, combine ,to put all thier support behind them. I just don't
get it..........

Thanks

The IBEW will not want you, they are part of the AFL-CIO and they cannot raid.

International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers,
AFL-CIO, CLC

Does this mean we’ll see a “Nelson Union IVâ€￾?
(The Rocky sequels got worse as they went along!)

Does this mean we’ll see a “Nelson Union IVâ€￾?
(The Rocky sequels got worse as they went along!)

I have learned that going with your GUTT! is what will happen. Thanks, Tim, for something we don't all know yet. But! Because of the UAW and the course that unions have to take with or against companies that expect to survive against the global forces, we are now going to hear something resulting for Fleet and maybe mechanics and maybe inflight, and maybe pilots. It should be from government. I have no idea, but we will work with the results.

what happened here tim? the people deserve to know. you guaranteed all of them that the ibt was not going to pull out. you GUARANTEED it.How is it possible for anybody to ever take what you have to say as the truth? i wonder how much of all the other "inside information" you put out is true? any of it? please. talk about blowing smoke. what happened to all of your facts and promises?
regards

what happened here tim? the people deserve to know. you guaranteed all of them that the ibt was not going to pull out. you GUARANTEED it.How is it possible for anybody to ever take what you have to say as the truth? i wonder how much of all the other "inside information" you put out is true? any of it? please. talk about blowing smoke. what happened to all of your facts and promises?
regards
From what I have put together it appears to me Canale must have gotten on his knees to cut a special deal just like the TWU before. The end result is that Fleet Service ends up being the "b.i.t.c _" to the IAM once again to suffer for years to come.

To all those who worked hard over the past weeks in signing cards you sent a loud a clear meesage to the IAM...........F U

A special thanks to all the Fleet agents who handled the drive you all have my utmost respect
it seeking justice for Fleet Service

From what I have put together it appears to me Canale must have gotten on his knees to cut a special deal just like the TWU before. The end result is that Fleet Service ends up being the "b.i.t.c _" to the IAM once again to suffer for years to come.

To all those who worked hard over the past weeks in signing cards you sent a loud a clear meesage to the IAM...........F U

A special thanks to all the Fleet agents who handled the drive you all have my utmost respect
Let's give the IAM credit for its political maneuvering to keep fleet service. My understanding is that the IBEW is still a 'go' and that union is the only one standing and hasn't been appeased by the IAM. I sure hope the IBEW stands with the workers because the masses need a representative that can replace the IAM and fight for justice.

regards,

you are probably right that must be what happened it couldnt have anything to do with the fact that tim was lying about the amount of cards thsat were signed that unions even the teamsters know that raiding is wrong and i would also like to thank tim redeye road trip for misleading me when they told us to vote no on this forum for the transtion for ther own gain and a special thanks letting the company know how weak we are thanks i sure its going to help us get what we want if i did not listen to you guys i would be making 19 an hour next week thanks again

you are probably right that must be what happened it couldnt have anything to do with the fact that tim was lying about the amount of cards thsat were signed that unions even the teamsters know that raiding is wrong and i would also like to thank tim redeye road trip for misleading me when they told us to vote no on this forum for the transtion for ther own gain and a special thanks letting the company know how weak we are thanks i sure its going to help us get what we want if i did not listen to you guys i would be making 19 an hour next week thanks again

phlforce,

Is this the guy you said was hit by a tug and cart and lived?
View attachment 6458
Or is this one of the ones that Hayden told to go to the forum and start harassing people?

You're absolutely right. Had you voted yes you would of seen an increase in pay and who couldn't use the extra money right around the holidays. I hope for Tim's sake that the arbitration comes back in our favor. I have a suspicion that it won't. I believe that people were sorely mislead and made decisions based on emotion rather than rationalization. More money is more money....now is now.....and that's what we would of had. More money....NOW!

Latest posts