IBT organizing Drive

you are probably right that must be what happened it couldnt have anything to do with the fact that tim was lying about the amount of cards thsat were signed that unions even the teamsters know that raiding is wrong and i would also like to thank tim redeye road trip for misleading me when they told us to vote no on this forum for the transtion for ther own gain and a special thanks letting the company know how weak we are thanks i sure its going to help us get what we want if i did not listen to you guys i would be making 19 an hour next week thanks again
I don't think everyone that voted, viewed this website, so to throw blame is without merit.
Everyone had a vote and cast it, the way they wanted to. I didn't see any arm twisting going on.
By the tone of your message I'd say I'm replying to Haden

I would say your completely wrong it's not Hayden (by the way, note correction in spelling). You're right no one's arm was twisted either way. But there was misinformation out there along with certain individuals standing outside the vote telling people to vote no and giving their warped reasons why. They shook hands with you, they looked you straight in the eye and then they reached into your pocket and took your money and you didn't even know it. It's called politics....it's called personal agenda's.... If you truly casted a vote either way believing whole heartedly that it was the right decision than good for you. If you casted a vote to screw the IAM or to support someones own politically agenda...than that's a shame. Because at the end of the day you are the one who has to deal with the paycheck that is handed to you.

Of course this sounds ridiculus, this I agree with. Just posting info for those who are interested.

regards,

I hear a whisper that Hoffa was not aware that the campain was halted. That this deal was done
by someone under him and he has recieved numerous phone calls from the USAirways workforce.
I do know phone numbers were put up at work telling people if they had a question to call the IBT
directly. Now we have the ear of the pres. of the IBT and he's aware of the number of people seeking
thier support. We should know soon ...and I'm hoping thier back in and I say ''welcome back''. I think
whoever made this decision for the IBT was not aware of the support they had generated in only 1 week.

Thanks

In the end, Hoffa will listen to what his soldiers say. The IBT has been bought out and they are not going to lose a fight.

You're absolutely right. Had you voted yes you would of seen an increase in pay and who couldn't use the extra money right around the holidays. I hope for Tim's sake that the arbitration comes back in our favor. I have a suspicion that it won't. I believe that people were sorely mislead and made decisions based on emotion rather than rationalization. More money is more money....now is now.....and that's what we would of had. More money....NOW!
What misinformation are you referring to? Please tell us?
More money isn't more money when it means you lose things that were already negotiated to make more money. If more money was more money then it would have been more money. It didn't happen that way and everyone knows it so go get your hankerchief and stop your pouting about why 64% of the rampers had the 'smarts' to vote out your **** **** agreement.
Did you like that one?
Then throw on an extended wage scale and another 2 years of the bankrupt contract, and IOU's.

Your ignorance is disturbing. And your venom breeds of IAM nonsense. Every time the IAM gets thier a$$ handed to them they say ignorant things like you and your boy hayden say, "...made decisions based on emotion rather than rationalization." In other words you're saying rampers are dumb a$$es. Screw you. Anyways, you seem like you have the credentials for the next AGC job.

regards,

tim i voted no because of thi information you put out on this board and now you call me ignorant and screw me and say im want a union job thats great i already stated that i am not involved in the union and i know that is wrong you trold us to vote no so you could push the teamsters and get a job with them you are doing what you say everyone who disagrees with you is doing you are a horrible wanna be leader and a coward you could answer some questions like why did you try to get a agc job if the iam is so bad how much were the teamsters going to pay you if we didnt get decertified since you were willing to risk our jobs onit and if you tryed to start your own union like people say what were the consqens to your action to our group and thanks agaian for telling everyone to vote no great job were stuck at 17 what do we do now hope you thought about that but you probably didnt

tim i voted no because of thi information you put out on this board and now you call me ignorant and screw me and say im want a union job thats great i already stated that i am not involved in the union and i know that is wrong you trold us to vote no so you could push the teamsters and get a job with them you are doing what you say everyone who disagrees with you is doing you are a horrible wanna be leader and a coward you could answer some questions like why did you try to get a agc job if the iam is so bad how much were the teamsters going to pay you if we didnt get decertified since you were willing to risk our jobs onit and if you tryed to start your own union like people say what were the consqens to your action to our group and thanks agaian for telling everyone to vote no great job were stuck at 17 what do we do now hope you thought about that but you probably didnt

Interboro High English Department just had their teaching cert's revoked!

tim i can see your name down at the bottom so i know you are here why dont you answer my questions are you that much of a coward like everyone says you ar

WOW Tim...seems to me you feel like you're in the hot seat, which is probably why you have to use profanity and cheap shots. It's all about keeping in control, which doesn't seem to be your forte. Seems to me that you are the one with the personal agenda and the individuals who have been around for a while know exactly why. Don't put words in my mouth, I never said anything about the rampers being dumb, that's you (again) trying to make yourself seem like you are one of the boys...looking out for them...all awhile you have your personal vengence against the IAM. I am one of them, I know and I know what you are about.

i am just a ramp guy to goodlodboy am i am glad i see through all of this now its just a shame its to late i wish i would have talked to you instead of listening to tim and to the guy who said not to cast blame i voted no because of tim i didnt say everyone did but i did and i was mislead and i want to know what we do now tim you should know dont you you seemed to know everything before so what do we do

1776phl-
I don't see the post where Tim says screw you. I do see posts where he has
quoted goodoleboy but nothing directed to you. Oh by the way your posts are nothing
but run on sentences and hard to understand. The capital at the beginning of a sentence
and a period at the end would be appreciated. I know its' trivial to ask but it would make
the reading of your posts alittle easier..
Tim, if and when you hear a decision from the IBT it would be appreciated to see the
post a.s.a.p., also do you have an apx. time when you might hear something ?
Now, for all the people who are posting the proverbial ''I told you so'' , think back to
these past 2 weeks and all the talk in and out of the workplace about the IAM, IBEW and the
IBT. It was good to see people talking, people caring. We can't lose sight of the main goal
we all seek, to gat a fair and equitable contract. Guys, voting down the TA , in my opinion,
was a good idea. This proposal didn't reflect the state of the company. We have given and or
have been stripped of alot of wages and benifits and are entitled to regain them in some form
with a profitable airline. The hourly rate increase as alot of you have pointed out was a selling
point for you. Not for me, I wanted to see an increase in all areas without another give back.
I read all the posts saying we may have made a mistake and I don't agree. I feel we (east)
were entitled to let our COC be heard. As a union everyone is entitled to ''due process'' and
to vote in a TA and for go the ''due process'' would have been an injustice to the people who
sought to have thier grievance heard. I may not speak for most of the workforce, but I do
understand the anger of certain people who feel basically screwed by thier own membership,
but to put it in alittle perspective, I am making less now in all phases of work than what I was
making 10 years ago. That pay increase would have helped me too but I can't sell myself out
for another 4 + years. I'm not asking for the key to the vault, I'm asking for what WAS ours.
The company made an agreement with us in the language we had placed in the concessions
we gave up. Now they don't agree with it. Guys I realize its been a trying time both emotionally
and financially for us but we can't sell out on our pride. We made this airline profitable again and
USAirways may be profitable for some time. We made it through the storm and we shouldn't
deny ourselves the rainbow. You are my union not the IAM .Please remember this is my opinion,
so if you have an opinion post it don't direct it.

Thanks

You're absolutely right. Had you voted yes you would of seen an increase in pay and who couldn't use the extra money right around the holidays.

Typical IAM response.

I would have also accepted "We'll live to fight another day," "We'll get 'em next time, brother," or "be glad you still have a job."

Had you mentioned something like "we had a gun to our head," or "this is/was the best offer we're going to get," extra credit would have been awarded.

I hope for Tim's sake that the arbitration comes back in our favor. I have a suspicion that it won't. I believe that people were sorely mislead and made decisions based on emotion rather than rationalization.

Did it ever occur to you that Fleet at US was thinking more clearly than ever? It should have.

More money is more money....now is now.....and that's what we would of had. More money....NOW!

More money doesn't mean sh*t without Scope; something the IAM has a bad habit of giving away by the bushel.

In my opinion, the TA was a load of crap. The most you would've gotten out of it was 2 weeks extra vaca and $19.00 hr with no profit sharing. The IAM saw fit to give that back to the company that already had taken more than thier fare share, and no snapbacks untill Dec 31,2012. A full 5 more years. Oh and the IAM tossed out the COC on top of everything else. Yeah they looked out for us, its members. The looked out for themselves not the Fleet Service employee's of USAirways. Go IBT or IBEW either one will be better tham the I AM MANAGEMENT union! :down:

P.S.
Any union that agrees to outsource work from its members should be ousted. Remember CHS,ILM,CMH,DTW? Any of those stations ring a bell?

P.S.
Any union that agrees to outsource work from its members should be ousted. Remember CHS,ILM,CMH,DTW? Any of those stations ring a bell?
Do you have any idea who was behind that outsourcing? Do you know who supported that? Take a guess.....

Latest posts