Interiors of the 767, and 757 etops to Europe.

Are you freakin kidding me? OMG! ! !
hey , i have seen it too . it's so sad . i am going to snn tomorrow on a/c 204. let's see if they fixed the entertainment system on that a/c . it has been flying around with no videos for about 2 weeks already.

cant fix what you have no parts for.....scepter system....seems its unable to get any parts to the a/c if its anywhere except PHX....great way to run a BIG airline...lol

Seriously folks, this $h!t is happening on many flights DAILY here. Where the hell is this company going? Operationally we are a total mess. To THINK those fools in the sandcastle had a thought of taking over Delta? I'd become a drunk too. :rolleyes:

looks to me like this airline was better reputation wise when stephen wolf was president.

Etops, you are absolutely right. As much as a mother f'r he was he DID have class and knew how to create an airline with a professional appearance.

Seriously folks, this $h!t is happening on many flights DAILY here. Where the hell is this company going? Operationally we are a total mess. To THINK those fools in the sandcastle had a thought of taking over Delta? I'd become a drunk too. :rolleyes:
Why YOU two-timing double agent SNAKE! One minute you are bashing the Sandcastle over every move they make and next your looking to get on the "A" List of Cocktail Parties on the Rio Salado. :lol: Just kidding.......I know You better! The "A" List is where all the A**holes hang in their "Batcave" :p DrinkChug-a-lug,DrinkChug-a-lug....

Etops1,

While Wolf and Gangwal may have had their faults, the one thing the knew was that this was a BUSINESS airline and ran it accordingly.

BTW, I'll see you on the SNN flight. My father, brother and are going for a weekend of golf and we've cashed in our Dividend Miles for Envoy because we're through.

Bring a DVD player and a Cibo meal. Sorry you have to fly on this sh*tty airline one more time. Just think though- imagine representing it every day!

Stephen Wolf was never President, he was CEO and Gangwal was President.

Stephen Wolf was never President, he was CEO and Gangwal was President.
i don,t know. i think woilf became president for a short while when gangwal left. and you know what i meant anyway. (always f..in correcting everyone jeez)

Anger issues?

Call the EAS.

And who is "woilf"?

Mr. Wolf became Chairman of R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company in March 2004. He assumed his position as Chairman of Lehman Brothers Private Equity Advisory Board in July 2005. He has been Managing Partner of Alpilles LLC since April 2003. Prior to assuming that position, he was Chairman of US Airways Group from November 2001 to April 2003, and Chief Executive Officer of US Airways, Inc., from January 1996 to November 1998. Prior to joining US Airways, he had served since August 1994 as senior advisor in the investment banking firm of Lazard Frères & Co. LLC. From 1987 to July 1994, he was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of UAL Corporation and United Air Lines, Inc. He is a trustee of the Brookings Institute.

Are you freakin kidding me? OMG! ! !
:down: :down: :down: The kid who posted this must have been smokin crack - drug test um - LOL. But seriously, the new interiors... they are the the old seats w/ new bad faux leather. Should have new comfortable seats in Y - brand new overheads- inseat entertainment. Ya know gut um ( the 767 interiors ) and make um look like new! The 757 doesn't have new Envoy....the list goes on and on...what a mess. This kid ever fly on AA UA or DL? Geezz he must be a koolaid drinker from Tempe. It never ceases to amaze me how amateur HP was/IS and their attempt at syle, innovation and some form of class. This kid is clearly drinkin WAY too much Cactus Koolaid!! ;) ;) ;)

We shouldn't have expected style or class from an airline who's previous livery looked like Fred Flintstone vomited on a pickle.

They do seem easily impressed. Someone do a video of the A330. Its only slighly outdated by other airline standards but the best we have. Although it may be too understated for the cactus crowd- they need squiggles and heat waves, and would be offended by all the galleys and closets that could be rows and rows of barefoot drunks.

Latest posts