Is there anything else beyond IAM here?

Furloughd4now

Veteran
Feb 21, 2004
Look up, there I am!
There's SO MUCH to talk about and all I can see is stuff relating to the IAM. Every last thread is related. They should just give you your own board.

I understand totally what is going on right now with y'all but there are other groups; or are the rest too boring or not worth talking about. However, no one else wants to discuss anything because it gets drowned out by IAM. Funny how I AM.... takes over.

Can we get some compelling info going here without mentioning cetain acronyms? :shock:

:ph34r:

There's SO MUCH to talk about and all I can see is stuff relating to the IAM. Every last thread is related. They should just give you your own board.

I understand totally what is going on right now with y'all but there are other groups; or are the rest too boring or not worth talking about. However, no one else wants to discuss anything because it gets drowned out by IAM. Funny how I AM.... takes over.

Can we get some compelling info going here without mentioning cetain acronyms? :shock:

You are 100% correct. Everything somehow gets turned into an IAM topic. But I guess when you have a union that never talks to it,s members thats bound to happen.
Opps guess I,am guilty now.
But seriously enough is enough get a board for IAM discusions. B)

Here's a novel suggestion, Start your own Thread... :blink:

I keep thinking the same thing! And those threads are where most of the whining takes place!

Here's a novel suggestion, Start your own Thread...

Oh, I have, as a matter of fact, I'm going to start another one! :p however, I sense some sensitivity here :eek:

It appears I am not alone in my opining here though :up: I was getting paranoid that it was only me!

Oh, I have, as a matter of fact, I'm going to start another one! :p however, I sense some sensitivity here :eek:

It appears I am not alone in my opining here though :up: I was getting paranoid that it was only me!

No your not alone. There has to be something else to talk about besides only union issues.

View attachment 4560

problem with that 700 willhave no one to post with and this board will be a better one