July - IAM Fleet Service Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your are the one who is clueless, I posted the information directly out of the NMB Representational Manual, not the law as you stated.

To bad timmy, I wont go away and I will refute your lies every chance I get, if you dont like it, put me on ignore or you leave the board.

You constantly lie and post misinformation, and instead of posting facts you attack the poster.

Maybe you can run for dog catcher in Chicago and you can finally hold an office.

You create hate and discontent and divide the workers and not unite them.

Just like you filed short on cards which led to the blood bath in 92 on the non-union workers.
Not hate. But I do want the membership to be fully informed. And that information creates a natural division between the masses and the Union bosses who keep them ill informed. In fact, our AGC's probably have no idea how the MBA applies either. When I was in the district, they would have to ask Rich about darn near everything then Rich would ask me. The problem was that Rich was talking to management and hanging with management more than anyone and it became intolerable.

Reactions: 1 person
Your are the one who is clueless, I posted the information directly out of the NMB Representational Manual, not the law as you stated.

To bad timmy, I wont go away and I will refute your lies every chance I get, if you dont like it, put me on ignore or you leave the board.

You constantly lie and post misinformation, and instead of posting facts you attack the poster.

Maybe you can run for dog catcher in Chicago and you can finally hold an office.

You create hate and discontent and divide the workers and not unite them.

Just like you filed short on cards which led to the blood bath in 92 on the non-union workers.
you posted information but have no idea how to apply it. Hey 700.....I have a job and I am quite happy. You really need a job and maybe Obama can find you one. I know I know.....Republicans are all bad and they are the ones who put you and your life into margaritaville. I really wish you the best but you were a lav man whether you admit it or not and you did claim that the City of Charlotte was partially responsible for you losing your job. And FWIW, there is nothing wrong with admitting you were a crap dumper, I was too.

Ah once again you post more lies, I dont live of the tax payers, try again.

And you were removed from office, twice now?

Tried to start your own union several times, only to fail each time, you tried to raid AA and failed.

Carr and Rusk saved your job when the company wanted to terminate you when you posted about a slowdown on the big picture.

And once again you post lies and try to attack me, just like you always have done with someone who doesnt agree with you and calls you out for what you are, its all about Tim, your power hungry and crazed and it must eat at you that you got your ### whooped in the district election, you and your slate.

And once again you fail to address the FACTS I posted to prove your lies wrong once again.

Reactions: 2 people
Ah once again you post more lies, I dont live of the tax payers, try again.

And you were removed from office, twice now?

Tried to start your own union several times, only to fail each time, you tried to raid AA and failed.

Carr and Rusk saved your job when the company wanted to terminate you when you posted about a slowdown on the big picture.

And once again you post lies and try to attack me, just like you always have done with someone who doesnt agree with you and calls you out for what you are, its all about Tim, your power hungry and crazed and it must eat at you that you got your ### whooped in the district election, you and your slate.

And once again you fail to address the FACTS I posted to prove your lies wrong once again.
when you post facts, I will address them. Josh is right about you. You get all hot headed and flip out instead of focusing on the discussion at hand. If you want to talk intelligently then please move back to the discussion of the MBA. If you want to talk about laid off employees being excluded in representation elections then please cite cases. Hint: There are a couple out of the hundreds and hundreds of cases where laid off workers did not vote. If you are not drunk or high then please review the casework before you make an $#&^ out of yourself. And I'm glad to hear that you are no longer on the tax payers dime. Hopefully, Obama can get you a job! Keep your head up and move forward!

Still trying to make it personal I see.

Maybe Obama can show you how to win an election and stay in office, something you cant seem to do.

TWU or the IAM... this is what is sent to negotiate our contracts. Dedicated members but historically out matched.The end result is a contract with much language left to interpretation. Contracts filled with words, such as "may", operational need, where and when so directed. Contracts that allow sub contracting of union work. The lack of language governing remedial action in the event the company violates contractual language. Hopefully, our newly elected IAM District 141 Leadership Team, and the negotiating team in place can reverse this trend. Additionally, it's time the membership starts paying more attention to the details of a contract proposal, and less time on wage and vacation improvements. The devil is in the details.

And I have been called a heretic for suggesting the removal of the Amateur Hour crew who represent the Membership during negotiations and termination hearings by replacing them with real experts on such matters.

Some think that a few weeks in the Wizzyhutt Institute for Higher Indoctrination places them on a par with the financial and legal experts Corporate hires, and yet, we are to be surprised, stunned or dismayed when our various legal challenges fail to convince an arbitrator in the Membership's favor? Someone once said that definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results... while the Membership and the so-called "Leadership" continues to repeat the same failed course of action by refusing to hire professional representatives.

So Reviews Jester.

Josh,

700 is clueless and even negotiated himself out of a job but didn't even read the contract so he didn't find out until he got his pink slip.
Now, 7 years removed, he can not 'forget' and is stuck in the past when he was a lav man. It was presumably the best job he ever had.

At any rate, he has no right to complain about you posting on this site and you are absolutely right that he claims a Judge, the masses, the Republicans, management, and even a claim that the city of Charlotte was to blame for the IAM's lack of representation.

That sounds about right. He confidently posted that AA filed bankruptcy in 2003 and then claimed it was a typo, claimed US was the second largest carrier to the Caribbean when indeed it’s a distant fifth payer. Not to mention all the typos and grammatical errors in his posts. Like I said, whenever someone disagrees with him, his agenda, or second guesses the IAM in the least bit he proceeds to attack them.

Josh

That sounds about right. He confidently posted that AA filed bankruptcy in 2003 and then claimed it was a typo, claimed US was the second largest carrier to the Caribbean when indeed it’s a distant fifth payer. Not to mention all the typos and grammatical errors in his posts. Like I said, whenever someone disagrees with him, his agenda, or second guesses the IAM in the least bit he proceeds to attack them.

Josh
Perhaps his most bizarre statements were that the City of Charlotte was responsible for him losing his job. He seems like a nice guy but he is obviously angry about losing his lav truck job. I wish him the best and hopefully Obama can find him an entry level job somewhere and he can spend more time working than on an airline forum.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey 700UW, this isn't the 700UW discussion this is the IAM fleet service dicussion. WHICH YOU ARE NETHER!!!!!!!! Please just go away.

Reactions: 3 people
This board is open to everyone if you done like it then dont read it or put me on ignore.

737823 isnt fleet, why dont you tell him to leave?

Perhaps his most bizarre statements were that the City of Charlotte was responsible for him losing his job. He seems like a nice guy but he is obviously angry about losing his lav truck job. I wish him the best and hopefully Obama can find him an entry level job somewhere and he can spend more time working than on an airline forum.
Once again you post more lies.

1. Never said anything about the city of Charlotte and me losing a job.
2. I was not utility when I left US, I was a stock clerk.
3. I left on my own choice.
4. I wasnt even working in CLT when I left US.

Why are you constantly posting lies?

If you want to spread dirt, be my guest, there is plenty of dirt on you that I have, but I wont go there, have fun on your vacation.

This board is open to everyone if you done like it then dont read it or put me on ignore.

737823 isnt fleet, why dont you tell him to leave?

Then stop asking why I am here. Do you miss your position at US Air? If you're no longer employed with the company why are you so sensitive to people calling it US Air?

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.