June Displacements From CLT & PIT

PITBull-
I'm not going to engage you on this because you of all people know how the system works and the players involved. Recent former MECP's have not put out information when the membership wanted it. Either because she/he didn't have it or because is was not available. So lets just leave it at that and all have a nice night without finger pointing.

I know how it works...been there/done that. I also know what needs to be done and what can be done, regardless of the company's involvement, specifically lack there of. The union does not work synergistically with management, specifically on forthcoming necessary information. Its not in their makeup to concern themselves with employees or utilize resources, and address their needs on information that has to do with their lives to allow for ample preparation. After all, as a company, you can't make revenue off of that. I'm sure you know this by now. You need union involvement. If you wait on the company for necessary information then you don't need a union or an E-line. Displacement, and becoming a new commuter, or blockholder is huge for a senior base like PIT and CLT. And I think PHL better prepare to make some room...like it; or lump it.

I call the spade a spade, my friend, and so did you on many a past occasions...uh, until you moved in the PHL office. Now, we find many excuses to protect.
&^%* that crap.

With regard to your MECP, he had enough time to blast an e-mail to me on Friday night at 10:37P.m. So please don't tell me that the 7 paragraphs he wrote me, he couldn't put out a few lines to the f/as instead. After all, that is his function on full flight pay loss, and not spending his time addressing an "inactive member"...as he put it.

OH PITBull-
I ALWAYS call a spade a spade and that my dear will never change. ;) I don't participate in the vicious little inner circle you know so well and that sets me apart for the better.
Peace B)

Teddy just wanted you to know that Mark Gentile is planning a meeting for the displaced Pittsburgh Flight Attendants and the local Vice President will be attending. Included in this process will be all the information that surrounds the unbearable commute from Pit-Phl.We have been sending the Local Pit office information as it comes in regarding available Commuter places. Mark has placed information regarding a place in Bear and we advised him that it would definitely require a car. As far as the Involuntary returnee flight attendants we are working on a Check List that will prepare these employees with all the details of there new Contract. Included in this packet will be the 10 most common pitfalls. We will work together with the Mec Benefits Chair to help them understand FMLA/PCL 101. Thanks for all the sugesstions we are going to welcome all who come to Phl. :up:

FYI: the letter sent out with fingerprinting locations and times is wrong. Fingerprinting in PHL does not close a 1500. That office is open until 1700.

Teddy just wanted you to know that Mark Gentile is planning a meeting for the displaced Pittsburgh Flight Attendants and the local Vice President will be attending. Included in this process will be all the information that surrounds the unbearable commute from Pit-Phl.We have been sending the Local Pit office information as it comes in regarding available Commuter places. Mark has placed information regarding a place in Bear and we advised him that it would definitely require a car. As far as the Involuntary returnee flight attendants we are working on a Check List that will prepare these employees with all the details of there new Contract. Included in this packet will be the 10 most common pitfalls. We will work together with the Mec Benefits Chair to help them understand FMLA/PCL 101. Thanks for all the sugesstions we are going to welcome all who come to Phl. :up:

Hope so. They are senior advid AFA voters and expect their local representatives to work for them, or your out!

NEWS FLASH
******NO DISPLACEMENTS FROM THE CHARLOTTE BASE********
ITS POSTED IN CATCREW MAIL

Is there a cost posted for now, not having displacements from CLT? What changed?

I would like to see the extra cost to the company, both before and after this particular decision, first the displace the FAs, then, the cost of the decision to say, never mind.

I was told these figures for the Active F/a's that were displaced out of Pittsburgh, this is where they are going.
Now remember these are only the active from Pitt.
To DCA 8, to LGA 6, to CLT 11 and to Philly 55.
None went to BOS.

Come on now....where's the list? It not only affects the one's displaced from PIT but also affects the one's on the recieving end of it too! :angry:

Latest posts