June Displacements From CLT & PIT

How about and MEC E-line??? Still nothing. Tomorrow will be 1 week... :down:
Oh him.
Forget it.
Reserves and reserve issues aren't on his agenda.... apparently.
Is the MEC office even open?
Remember the MEC office was closed the last week of December, between XMas & New Year.
Maybe they decided to take an extended Easter Holiday.
Anyone call over there this week?

How about and MEC E-line??? Still nothing. Tomorrow will be 1 week... :down:

CALL YOUR LOCAL AFA OFFICE AND DEMAND HIS RECALL

PHL
215-492-0840

CLT
704 527-0325

PIT
Mark Gentile: (deleted by mod) (cell)
Candi Covelli: (deleted by mod) (cell)
Donna Schmidt: (deleted by mod)(cell)

Do not post personal cell phone numbers on here please. If you want someone to PM you to get them or advise them where they can go on the AFA site to get them, that is ok.

QUIT COMPLAINING AND ACT

CALL YOUR LOCAL AFA OFFICE AND DEMAND HIS RECALL

PHL
215-492-0840

CLT
704 527-0325

PIT
Mark Gentile:
Candi Covelli:
Donna Schmidt:
QUIT COMPLAINING AND ACT

Should I put out Mike's cell phone number along with PHL, Laura Albert or will you???? You put out the entire local PIT cell numbers on this board, how about you pal? You forgot 3 other bases that can recall his ###.

Mike won't get relected again. Of course, he will force his cronies to recall whoever the MEC elects, and this cycle will go round and round. Hopefully, the MEC will start exposing this kind of thing when it occurs. Bring the members in on the madness. Mike needs to know that the folks in PIT are coming into PHL. Laura won't be able to protect the guy, cause she will face NO reelection. Someone from PIT will run against her.

Someone from Pit will run agianst her?

Yeah, you all did such a great job of protecting your base.

I have fa/s from PIT writing to me, and obviously, I have no answers.

Maybe that's because you don't work here anymore? This is the same old Allegheny/PIT acid that so divided the old Airways. Thank God we have moved on, it's time for you too. PIT is done, it is no longer a hub or crew base. It will never be again. I find it highly inappropriate for you to be stirring the pot of discontent when you no longer have a position with Airways or AFA.
Buh-bye...

Should I put out Mike's cell phone number along with PHL, Laura Albert or will you???? You put out the entire local PIT cell numbers on this board, how about you pal? You forgot 3 other bases that can recall his ###.

Mike won't get relected again. Of course, he will force his cronies to recall whoever the MEC elects, and this cycle will go round and round. Hopefully, the MEC will start exposing this kind of thing when it occurs. Bring the members in on the madness. Mike needs to know that the folks in PIT are coming into PHL. Laura won't be able to protect the guy, cause she will face NO reelection. Someone from PIT will run against her.

I only put the numbers that are posted on the AFA WEBSITE....THEIR CELL NUMBERS ARE POSTED . The other bases you speak of are not posted on the AFA WEBSITE.....

SO GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU TYPE.

CHECK FOR YOURSELF

WWW.AFAUSAIRWAYS.ORG

Maybe that's because you don't work here anymore? This is the same old Allegheny/PIT acid that so divided the old Airways. Thank God we have moved on, it's time for you too. PIT is done, it is no longer a hub or crew base. It will never be again. I find it highly inappropriate for you to be stirring the pot of discontent when you no longer have a position with Airways or AFA.
Buh-bye...

I think PITbull's point is that the current MEC President is about as useful as a poodle encased in a block of lucite. I've seen nothing since he ascended the MEC presidency to think otherwise.

It's not all about PIT, sport. Their O&D numbers are climbing, LCC's marketshare is falling, and the company has been bankrupt twice since pulling the hub. Who exactly came out on the winning end of that? Everyone except pilots and FAs who live there, I'd say.

I've nothing but respect for pilots and FAs who are unwilling to let the weak dominate their ranks (see ALPA's GAG and the current AFA crew) who are more than willing to roooooooooooool over to keep their job in a shiny jet, even if they ultimately end up paying the company for the position.

This is why I'm not employed in the aviation sector.

Someone from Pit will run agianst her?

Yeah, you all did such a great job of protecting your base.

Yup! We sure did!

Buh-bye...

H-e-l-l-o! I'm on furlough sunshine. Sorry to rain on your parade.

PIT is still a CREW BASE! Get your head out of the sand. Its inappropriate for you to tell me whats inappropriate.

I only put the numbers that are posted on the AFA WEBSITE....THEIR CELL NUMBERS ARE POSTED . The other bases you speak of are not posted on the AFA WEBSITE.....

SO GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU TYPE.
CHECK FOR YOURSELF

WWW.AFAUSAIRWAYS.ORG

You placed those numbers on this forum, which is not AFA website.

I spoke with a Pittsburgh f/a who called the MEC office.
She spoke with the MEC VP who said they are waiting on the President to give information.
President is in PHX
Seems like the information keeps changing.
That's why everything has come to a screeeeeeching halt.
Change. It just won't stand still! It keeps changing! :shock:

I spoke with a Pittsburgh f/a who called the MEC office.
She spoke with the MEC VP who said they are waiting on the President to give information.
President is in PHX
Seems like the information keeps changing.
That's why everything has come to a screeeeeeching halt.
Change. It just won't stand still! It keeps changing! :shock:

The Displacement #'s have already been posted on the AFA Website:

Displacement Numbers

Last night we finally got the PIT displacement numbers from the Company, so I thought I would pass them on to you:

PHL - 86 57 AVL, 17 Extended Leave, 4 Company Business, 8 Medical

LGA - 6 6 AVL

BOS - 1 1 Extended Leave

CLT - 19 11 AVL, 4 Extended Leave, 1 VFLR, 3 Medical

DCA - 13 7 AVL, 3 Extended Leave, 1 VFLR, 2 Company Business

In PHL, of the 86 total, 77 are 1989 seniority (54 active), 7 are 1990 (6 active), and 2 are 1992 (1 active).

That's all the info I have at this time, when I get more i.e.: recall notices sent, I will pass it along.

Laura Albert
LEC President
Council 70, PHL

Now if only the company would get those East Recall notices out already. The second round of West Training Letters stated that the East Recall Letters would go out in mid-April and here we are...what exactly is taking SO LONG? The displacement #'s are finally out, why is there no announcement yet on when the Recall letters are going out? I'm not sure what's taking so long but I have a feeling something's up... :huh: :unsure:

I am sure that there are furloughed f/a's with jobs that they need to give notice to if they are gonna come back June 1st...so they need to send out those letters and get the ball rolling so these people give their jobs/company's/other careers some kind of notice....come on already how hard can it be to stuff letters and send it out?

Its inappropriate for you to tell me whats inappropriate.
You placed those numbers on this forum, which is not AFA website.

Well yes i posted them here, the afa website is public not restricted.

If one can google/get on this message board they can get the numbers.

I know all the numbers but only posted the public available numbers from the website.

So how dare you judge me.

REMEMBER THIS

TEDDY IS NOT GOD.

So back to the original point.....

If you are not happy with the MEC, and his actions,or lack of...call your local and demand his recall.

Come on now....where's the list? It not only affects the one's displaced from PIT but also affects the one's on the recieving end of it too! :angry:

If you want to see where you fall in your base including the displaced f/a's & those that transferred go to option 40 and put in the base, and bid month of Jun 06,
hit enter and it will show where each flight attendant stands in that base for that month.
Be careful to watch the bottom of the page as it calls for hitting "PA1" or "enter" at different times.

Latest posts