Nmb Determination Of Mechanic & Related(2002)

It's easy to say whatever you want during a campaign to organize, You have no accountability. It's a proven fact, amfa is basically useless in representing the membership.

From what I see, if amfa was to get in, we can be assured, we will be following the track record at NWA and United in leading the Industry in Farmouts and Job reductions! You can take that to the Bank!

2000 members lost at carriers amfa represents, since amfa has taken over at United!

If the TWU were to act like a union then they would have the support of the members.

I don't see you supporting anyone but amfa. I am trying to act like a unionist and you don't support me. :down:

mojo13 said:
If the TWU were to act like a union then they would have the support of the members.

I don't see you supporting anyone but amfa. I am trying to act like a unionist and you don't support me. :down:
That is NOT what an e-mail I recieved from you states at all now is it?

It's easy to say whatever you want during a campaign to organize, You have no accountability.

Well isnt that a twist, the TWU complaining about a lack of accountability! Tell me how Jim Little is accountable to the members of the ATD who can not remove him.

It's a proven fact, amfa is basically useless in representing the membership.

If thats the case show us your "facts".

From what I see, if amfa was to get in, we can be assured, we will be following the track record at NWA and United in leading the Industry in Farmouts and Job reductions! You can take that to the Bank!

Well NWA and UAL had a lot of catching up to do with AA. Part of the reason why they lost more guys than we did recently was because they got concessions that we gave the company twenty years ago. The positions that we lost twenty years ago they are losing now. You dont like to talk about the past but tell us what happpened to the scores of mechanics positions at all the smaller line stations after the TWU took R&D away from maint? Tell us what happened to the mechanics positions in Buffalo NY, and Cleveland? What happened to the container shop in JFK? If the only way this union can keep jobs in house is to work for less than everyone else then we dont need a union. The reason why people join unions is to protect their pay and benifits. This union claims that they saved jobs when in fact they allowed the company to eliminate as many jobs as they wanted to, they even helped them to eliminate more jobs by taking away a week of vacation from every worker. But the one thing this union did save was the $3 million they get from the company.

2000 members at UAL? What about the 6000 members from AA. If the TWU and AA claim that we have 186000 in our class and craft but only 12000 are working that means we lost 6000!

Mojo,

What do you want me to support?

You want me to support the TWUs efforts at lowering mechanics pay and benifits?

You want me to support the TWUs selling out of the membership to preserve their ability to double dip?

You want me to support the TWUs role in destroying everything the labor movement has fought for for the last 75 years?

Like I said if the TWU acted like a union then I would support it. By I will not support their efforts at making themselves rich while selling us out.

We all could see what was going on all the way back to when Bush put in the Air Transportation Stabilization Act, and the events at USAIR. The fact is these unions in the AFL-CIO did nothing to protect their members. Instead of joining together and informing the government that they would not allow the industry to transfer the burdens of Sept 11 and the poor economy on to the backs of the airline worker they helped the government and the industry do just that. So not only did these unions sit back and allow Bush to stop both the NWA and UAL mechanics from striking by citing that the airlines were a critical industry to the US economy but they said nothing, nodding in muted agreement when the government later claimed that they would allow all the airlines to shutdown for financial reasons.

I suggested that we all get together and inform the government that after the first labor contract is abrogated in Chapter 11 we would all walk off the job. Jim Little demanded that I retract the statement. I refused. What would have been wrong with such an action? We see this all the time in other free countries. But our beaurocratic labor movement, with its well paid unaccountable dictators will never lead such an action. They are in bed with the same people that they are supposed to be representing us against. If you are a true unionist how could you not see this?

I suggested that we all get together and inform the government that after the first labor contract is abrogated in Chapter 11 we would all walk off the job

I can't argue with that, I agree. That is one thing I would like to see the union do and not worry about the reprocussions. But I would question the fact that Amfa would have done this when they do not have the resources to back it up.

mojo13 said:
I suggested that we all get together and inform the government that after the first labor contract is abrogated in Chapter 11 we would all walk off the job

I can't argue with that, I agree. That is one thing I would like to see the union do and not worry about the reprocussions. But I would question the fact that Amfa would have done this when they do not have the resources to back it up.
how about "8" airlines and counting, the resources continue to mount and the delta mechanics are finally starting to sit up and take notice as well, heck it would be a breeze for these guys with no incumbent union to defeat.....A.M.F.A. SOON :up:

Mojo, at least be original! AMFA Kool Aid! Gee... I wonder where you got that from?

Go back to the TWU Kool Aid Chalis below and numb what ever brain cells you have left some more.

imgLarge182.jpg

TWU KOOL AID CHALIS,
Picture taken at the sacred shrine of the bus

how about "8" airlines and counting, the resources continue to mount and the delta mechanics are finally starting to sit up and take notice as well, heck it would be a breeze for these guys with no incumbent union to defeat....

Resources mount? Your definition of resources and mine must be two different animals. I think the 45% out the door at NWA are sitting back and taking notice of MAFA's prowness in the court system, remember FM1 and all your resources? Great job AMFA!

mojo13 said:

Well the TWU had the resources yet they did not do it. In fact Little demanded that I retract the statement. Did you ever ask yourself why? Could it be the $3 million that goes from the company directly into their pockets?

Look at this unions history. They have lead the industry in concessions for twenty years. These concessions were given to a healthy company, at least you guys had the excuse that TWA was mismanaged and broke, that was never the case with AA.

AA has tripled in size over the last twenty yers.

This union has not struck the company since 1969.

Ed Kozitek(Jim Littles predecessor) told me face to face that the TWU will never strike at AA.

The fact is that AMFA took NWA all the way to a PEB. This union has never been hit with a PEB. They even sat out the great strike of 1966.

You call yourself a union man, how can you call the TWU as we have it here at AA a union?

How do you reconcile having a "union" that the company gives $3 million a year to? Money that goes straight into the accounts of union officials and is not reported to the DOL?

This is a company union, no doubt about it. Even your own Local President is on their payroll.

no need to strike when "your americans real strength" sides, bruter will jist put on thim thar snake shurts end itel scar the hill rite outa thim fellurs it hedcuters...........spitttttooooooooiiiiiiii

local 12 proud said:
no need to strike when "your americans real strength" sides, bruter will jist put on thim thar snake shurts end itel scar the hill rite outa thim fellurs it hedcuters...........spitttttooooooooiiiiiiii
Once again these threads have spiraled to the stupid side so adios dumb _hits. :down: :down: :down:

local 12 proud said:
Yeah, It's kinda liken da way we "TWU Supporters" scared dem AMFA fellers down at da "OL Lady on Brady", dem fellers all runned inside an huddled up with "ALF"......! But him was skeert of dem "TWU Fellers" to....!

----------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO fo the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

Actually in the past two years more people quit the profession due to the concessionary contract negotiated by the toilet workers union.

The over inflated numbers are sure to get AA in some sort of trouble.

But the company is willing to take the risk in order to keep the company union on the property.

I am not surprised I actually thought the number would be more like 25 thousand.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The end is near :shock:

MOJO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to worry the twu will back you up. Like they have done contract after contract

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: