Nmb Determination Of Mechanic & Related(2002)

mojo13 said:
Once again these threads have spiraled to the stupid side so adios dumb _hits. :down: :down: :down:
the only thing dumb on here are the ones who still defend the twu and thier worthless negotiating prowess, perhaps your one of those who stands to loose a double paycheck :rolleyes:

Actually, I believe mojo13 is correct! You all continue to take the darkside! Why not come back to the light and you will see the differenced in representation!

Have a Great TWU Day!!!!!!!!

mojo13 said:
Once again these threads have spiraled to the stupid side so adios dumb _hits. :down: :down: :down:
Nice duck. You are a coward. Its easy enough to scroll on by and ingore the posts you find objectionable but you choose to use it to exit a debate where you no longer have a response.

Did Koziatek teach you that one? His famous one was "er I have to use the mens room".

I always had a better impression of the IAM, you were an IAM official werent you? But I guess what the Ex-TWA guys here tell me about the MCI IAM is true.

What were we debating Bob, whether I am a duck or a coward?

There is no debate, take your pick.

Name calling is not going to get you answers.

I've learned that with the TWU its just as effective as any other means. Too bad you have apparently retained none of the fighting machinists spirit.