Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
Sent: 1/2/2014 12:58:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: 1st year Voters
I just found out yesterday that some of our fellow UNION Pilots that have passed their first year have tried calling USAPA to get a Pin# so they can vote. They are not getting called back. I contacted my PHL reps to get help for one individual. If you have any friends or fellow crash pad mates in this situation have them contact their reps ASAP.
Vote "YES" to recall Hummel.
Brian Pflanzer, PHL Capt.
Sorry Scab. PHX IS NOT RECALLING Hummer. Bradford?

Reactions: 3 people
Res Judicata said:
Sorry Scab. PHX IS NOT RECALLING Hummer. Bradford?
Your polygraph showed truthfulness this time. Remarkable. I have always contended the western group has always been easy on Hummel. The Founder? They have targeted him. Always.
If you wish to contain the america west group, recall Hummel and retain Bradford. Then take Bradford at a later time. This is exactly what the west does not want.
Any east pilot should take this recall very seriously and vote exactly opposite of the west.

Reactions: 1 person

L169_CIFR0d0961543e3176476a40ff532ee8b65a.jpg

Steve Bradford should stay in office and be allowed to bring this to closure.

hummel was too afraid to push for retro pay.

hummel is on the company payroll, even though he can not hold an FAA medical.

hummel is well liked by management and the west pilots.  (red flag, need I say more?)

hummel claims being responsible for a higher paying contract.  doug parker offered this to the last four airline pilot groups he tried to merge with,     ie; america west, united, keep delta my delta and american airlines, just to get his nose in the tent.

hummel will not appeal the Arizona District court illegal interference by trying to act like a mediator, not a court of law.

hummel is perceived as a pushover by the Arizona Court System, the west pilots, management and american airline pilots and they will take full advantage accordingly.

management is waiting to see how you vote, they are depending on your apathy, they invited the west pilots to the table with union rights, even thought they are a proven group of scabs.

The worst news for management, west and the apa pilots will be hummel recalled, it means they have to work harder to please the east.

Remember, hummel backed down like a coward with parker and kirbys threat that they do not need the east pilots.

Courage, try it for once in your life, it is your last chance to step up.

Reactions: 4 people
Hummel stood up for the pilots during the "fuel school" fiasco and got booted from the training department.  Even thought this management has found a way at every turn to keep the pilots fighting among themselves and prevent having to pay anyone what is due, he was able to introduce a little sanity into the system.  I have no doubt that if this group of mutineers were at the helm during the MOU discussions that the company would have just found a way to work around us, and we would have gotten nothing.  Go ahead, give it a shot, show me where I'm wrong....you can't because I'm not.

A recall right now is exactly what we don't need.  Especially if there is the slightest chance that ANY of these spoiled sport BPR members might gain more power in the deal.  I also think that the roll-call ballot would just make the chairman of the domicile with the most members a defacto dictator, much like John Davis was in the 'burgh in the 90s and early 2000s, when we lost everything so he could keep his.  No thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
Bill Brasky said:
Hummel stood up for the pilots during the "fuel school" fiasco and got booted from the training department.  Even thought this management has found a way at every turn to keep the pilots fighting among themselves and prevent having to pay anyone what is due, he was able to introduce a little sanity into the system.  I have no doubt that if this group of mutineers were at the helm during the MOU discussions that the company would have just found a way to work around us, and we would have gotten nothing.  Go ahead, give it a shot, show me where I'm wrong....you can't because I'm not.

A recall right now is exactly what we don't need.  Especially if there is the slightest chance that ANY of these spoiled sport BPR members might gain more power in the deal.  I also think that the roll-call ballot would just make the chairman of the domicile with the most members a defacto dictator, much like John Davis was in the 'burgh in the 90s and early 2000s, when we lost everything so he could keep his.  No thanks.
That was then, this is now.  Did you enjoy your retro check?  Who do you thank when you cash it?  (rhetorical question)

Bill Brasky said:

A RECALL NOW IS EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED BEFORE HE DOES MORE DAMAGE  TO THE EAST PILOTS.  YES, HE STOOD UP BACK THEN BUT HUMMEL DOES NOT WORK FOR THE EAST PILOTS ANYMORE.  WE ALL KNOW WHO HE ANSWERS TO.

Reactions: 2 people

"Consequently, unless this Court directly orders otherwise, or unless USAPA agrees that
New American must regard the West Merger Committee as a union committee or as the
functional equivalent of one, there is no present indication that New American will
provide such support to the West Merger Committee.3 USAPA, therefore, understands
that even if New American and APA agree to West Merger Committee participation in
the MOU seniority integration process, its opposition to such participation will
substantially impair the Committee’s ability to participate."
hummel?

http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/West_Pilot_DFR_DJ/Doc_294_Notice_of_Events_Relevant_to_Remedy.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts