OCT/NOV 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, attorneys for the West Class filed a motion before Judge Silver to add language to her pending order in the Company's Declaratory Action case. The West attorneys mostly agree with the proposed findings of law. This may come as a surprise to those who have only read USAPA's updates. Your surprise is probably justified given what has been reported by the union, because we believe it has been grossly inaccurate so far. We cannot publish the text from the "proposed order" at this time,........

Since Judge Silver invited input from the parties concerning her proposed order, the West attorneys have filed a "Motion to Add Language to Order"................. and your continued contributions prove the West is still here, and we are not going away.

That's honestly the best spin AOL can come up with for this? Wow! That's actually pathetic...and to think it took days to even offer up that? Oh well, at least all can find great comfort in the fact that: "The West attorneys mostly agree with the proposed findings of law." even though they obviously didn't at all get their way in the proceedings and, of course; all can have the deep satisfaction of knowing "..your continued contributions prove the West is still here..." "We cannot publish the text from the "proposed order" at this time,..." umm...because we're still waiting for Rumpelstiltskin to finish spinning our straw BS into gold...? Meanwhile...keep sending us your gold! (and bring us the witch's broomstick while you're at it) Fear not!The Great and Powerful OzAOL has the situation well in hand! Pay no attention to those courts behind the curtain (of pure BS) that have directly told you the nic needn't be it, and that the union is free to negotiate! ;) After all, against those courts...you have the word of OzAOL!...and when has the mighty OzAOL ever let you down? :)

Reactions: 1 person
Give it a rest Clax. No one listens to you. Even your own pilots think you're an idiot.
We are all laughing are arses off at you Move2, Keep those donations coming in they have been worth while so far, luv reading those transcripts Harper is clueless and needs some new material.

We are all laughing are arses off at you Move2, Keep those donations coming in they have been worth while so far, luv reading those transcripts Harper is clueless and needs some new material.

Not what Silver seems to think. But hey, you're dumb and don't read the transcripts so I can understand the stupidity in your posts.

Reactions: 2 people
That's honestly the best spin AOL can come up with for this? Wow! That's actually pathetic...and to think it took days to even offer up that? Oh well, at least all can find great comfort in the fact that: "The West attorneys mostly agree with the proposed findings of law." even though they obviously didn't at all get their way in the proceedings and, of course; all can have the deep satisfaction of knowing "..your continued contributions prove the West is still here..." "We cannot publish the text from the "proposed order" at this time,..." umm...because we're still waiting for Rumpelstiltskin to finish spinning our straw into gold...? Meanwhile...keep sending us your gold! Fear not. The Great and Powerful OzAOL has the situation well in hand! Pay no attention to those courts behind the curtain (of pure BS) that have directly told you the nic needn't be it and that the union is free to negotiate seniority! ;)

Damn you're an idiot. Almost on the level of luv.

Read the transcripts. You'll sound less like a moron.

Nothing has changed. And you're still on LOA93

Damn you're an idiot. ......

That might, quite possibly, truly represent the most brilliant legal argument yet seen from AOL Such could only be enhanced by some more breath holding to the point of turning blue, and naturally a few more nyaah, nyaahs for additional flavoring..and of course...endlessly continued donations! ;)

Hmm...I do see though, that the dreaded army of flying monkeys is still active here. Dorothy must be warned!

That might, quite possibly, truly represent the most brilliant legal argument yet seen from AOL Such could only be enhanced by some more breath holding to the point of turning blue, and naturally a few more nyaah, nyaahs for additional flavoring..and of course...endlessly continued donations! ;)

Hmm...I do see though, that the dreaded army of flying monkeys is still active here. Dorothy must be warned!

Have you even read the transcripts east?

Have you even read the transcripts east?

I certainly do seem to have missed the very most critical parts, you know, where yet another court says the nic is it, and that the union can't negotiate otherwise. You could bolster your erudite and clearly compelling arguments here by simply posting that portion, for the benefit of us unwashed, ignorant infidels :)

I now leave you to further your evident, spiritual perfection through your obviously deep, continuous and reflective meditations on the sacrosanct, holy words and teachings of St. Nic.

k4444119.jpg
Ya, I guess reality is pretty lame for you. Back to your fantasy.
Well, now phase two will be the fencing off the widebody aircraft we are looking at a 5 to 7 year fence which will coincide with APA if this deal goes, I guess poor Rhett Butler (the guy whining in the video) will have to go to Air China to fly a big airplane. Well if you come to PHL I guess you can at least look at them.!!!! Your senior guys are very upset with you very angry and furloughed F/O's. You look very upset Move2 seek help.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, now phase two will be the fencing off the widebody aircraft we are looking at a 5 to 7 year fence which will coincide with APA if this deal goes, I guess poor Rhett Butler (the guy whining in the video) will have to go to Air China to fly a big airplane. Well if you come to PHL I guess you can at least look at them.!!!! Your senior guys are very upset with you very angry and furloughed F/O's.

Dreams. Usually a good thing but you guys have taken it to a whole new level.

More slanted Leonidas trash. Hummels' statement perfectly summarized it.
Nobody is concerned with your imagined harm. The rest of the airline merged DOH, and this final list will follow the accepted model in the merger. There will be no outliers such as your scheme.
Leonidas continues to follow Harper into the abyss. He needs to do the right thing, and tell you the truth. You are finished.

We are finished alright......we are moving on.....

We are absolutely done engaging the idiots at the scab union who refuse to see the facts that are present.

We are going to watch the Nic be used in a SLI with AMR if the merger goes through, or we are going to sit and watch usapa implode when the company tells the ostriches over there to take any non-Nic list and shove it as the NMB sees no new reason to re-engage mediation and leaves usapa parked.

Of course there is always that third option of standing by while the company sticks its neck out and colludes with usapa in its failure of DFR, with 5 years of history to take to the courtroom as evidence, this option means there will not be either an LCC or a usapa left standing.

GO AHEAD....TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!

I certainly do seem to have missed the very most critical parts, you know, where yet another court says the nic is it, and that the union can't negotiate. You could bolster your erudite and clearly compelling arguments here by simply posting that portion, for the benefit of us unwashed, ignorant infidels :)

I now leave you to further your evident, spiritual perfection through your obviously deep, continuous and reflective meditations on the sacrosanct, holy words and teachings of St. Nic.

Man, you guys make ZERO effort on everything and really do expect to be spoon fed.

Again, the company has the Nic. USAPA can try to neg away from the Nic but will feel the force of an unquestionably ripe DFR.

Neither the company nor USAPA gave been give immunity to move of the Nic and are afraid to.

That legal jeopardy continues and you'll find the company unwilling to do so.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.