OCT/NOV 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys make ZERO effort on everything and really do expect to be spoon fed.

Again, the company has the Nic. USAPA can try to neg away from the Nic but will feel the force of an unquestionably ripe DFR.

Neither the company nor USAPA gave been give immunity to move of the Nic and are afraid to.

That legal jeopardy continues and you'll find the company unwilling to do so.
[sub][/sub]

Reactions: 1 person
We are finished alright......we are moving on.....

We are absolutely done engaging the idiots at the scab union who refuse to see the facts that are present.

We are going to watch the Nic be used in a SLI with AMR if the merger goes through, or we are going to sit and watch usapa implode when the company tells the ostriches over there to take any non-Nic list and shove it as the NMB sees no new reason to re-engage mediation and leaves usapa parked.

Of course there is always that third option of standing by while the company sticks its neck out and colludes with usapa in its failure of DFR, with 5 years of history to take to the courtroom as evidence, this option means there will not be either an LCC or a usapa left standing.

GO AHEAD....TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!
[sub][/sub]

Man, you guys make ZERO effort on everything and really do expect to be spoon fed.

Meanwhile, back in nicville: "The list's most controversial component placed a 56-year-old pilot with 17 years at US Airways, who was never laid off, behind a 35-year-old America West pilot with a few months on the job. In hundreds of similar cases, east pilots with 15 or more years at the carrier went behind west pilots with just a few years."

Move: "Man, you guys make ZERO effort on everything and really do expect to be spoon fed." Thanks for the joke of the day! :) Your mindless material couldn't ever be surpassed by anyone actively trying to sabotage the west side.

Methinks it's best to just leave a metronome and an intermmitent bell here for now. Feel free to continue drooling and salivating whenever you hear or even imagine the produced sounds......nic....nic....nic....nic. ;)

Reactions: 2 people
That's honestly the best spin AOL can come up with for this? Wow! That's actually pathetic...and to think it took days to even offer up that? Oh well, at least all can find great comfort in the fact that: "The West attorneys mostly agree with the proposed findings of law." even though they obviously didn't at all get their way in the proceedings and, of course; all can have the deep satisfaction of knowing "..your continued contributions prove the West is still here..." "We cannot publish the text from the "proposed order" at this time,..." umm...because we're still waiting for Rumpelstiltskin to finish spinning our straw BS into gold...? Meanwhile...keep sending us your gold! (and bring us the witch's broomstick while you're at it) Fear not!The Great and Powerful OzAOL has the situation well in hand! Pay no attention to those courts behind the curtain (of pure BS) that have directly told you the nic needn't be it, and that the union is free to negotiate! ;) After all, against those courts...you have the word of OzAOL!...and when has the mighty OzAOL ever let you down? :)
If you think you guys won, where is the proposed seniority list? How about usapa publishes it for all the world to see. Where is that new contract? When are we going to see results?

You think the union is free to negotiate, negotiate get on with it. The east has been in charge for 5 years where is the results?

BTW way Leonids says they can't publish the results you make a snarky remark. This is what usapa said.

The proposed decision is not appropriate for distribution until it becomes final because there may be changes.

Are they also waiting for some magical gold?

You guys enjoy your perceived victory. But this is not over yet. The judge could change her mind. Parker could finally find his big boy pants. The company lawyer might finally tell Parker the judge made a very strong unofficial suggestion not to stray from the Nicolau. Don't get to married to the idea of a different seniority list other than the arbitrated list.

Reactions: 4 people
You guys enjoy your perceived victory. But this is not over yet. The judge could change her mind. Parker could finally find his big boy pants. The company lawyer might finally tell Parker the judge made a very strong unofficial suggestion not to stray from the Nicolau. Don't get to married to the idea of a different seniority list other than the arbitrated list.
[sub][/sub]

The judge could change her mind.

Another truly compelling legal argument against which no possible defense (or even rational response) could be attempted. I think it best to just leave the metronome here for now. Enjoy.

k4444119.jpg
Well, now phase two will be the fencing off the widebody aircraft we are looking at a 5 to 7 year fence which will coincide with APA if this deal goes, I guess poor Rhett Butler (the guy whining in the video) will have to go to Air China to fly a big airplane. Well if you come to PHL I guess you can at least look at them.!!!! Your senior guys are very upset with you very angry and furloughed F/O's. You look very upset Move2 seek help.

Let me put it to you this way....

I am not the least bit upset with the furloughed West pilots.....(who btw are bypassing recall and retain their Nic seniority)

I am not the least bit upset with the West F/Os who have fought for their rights.

I am not the least bit upset with any demographic of West pilots.

I am very proud that the West has 1800 very talented professionals that have stood their ground and beaten the crap out of the scabs on the east.

I am going to laugh my ### off when this all hits home and the NMB tells usapa to take a hike.

DFR.....$100,000 to $250,000 per West pilot for the company. 5 years of dues or $10,000 to $15,000 per West pilot for usapa.

Watching the scabs implode when they figure out what binding means and they wasted even more money to in the end be integrated via the Nic..........$$$$$...PRICELESS.....$$$$$

Reactions: 4 people
That's honestly the best spin AOL can come up with for this? Wow! That's actually pathetic...and to think it took days to even offer up that? Oh well, at least all can find great comfort in the fact that: "The West attorneys mostly agree with the proposed findings of law." even though they obviously didn't at all get their way in the proceedings and, of course; all can have the deep satisfaction of knowing "..your continued contributions prove the West is still here..." "We cannot publish the text from the "proposed order" at this time,..." umm...because we're still waiting for Rumpelstiltskin to finish spinning our straw BS into gold...? Meanwhile...keep sending us your gold! (and bring us the witch's broomstick while you're at it) Fear not!The Great and Powerful OzAOL has the situation well in hand! Pay no attention to those courts behind the curtain (of pure BS) that have directly told you the nic needn't be it, and that the union is free to negotiate! ;) After all, against those courts...you have the word of OzAOL!...and when has the mighty OzAOL ever let you down? :)

East...take a step back. You are too close and missing the big picture.

Sure bet you children wish you were back at WYE RIVER, OUCH!!!!!!!

I wish we were. We could tell that fat bastard Prater to screw himself. Final and binding is final and binding. Present the list now!

There would have been no meeting.

Sure bet you children wish you were back at WYE RIVER, OUCH!!!!!!!

Nope......not in the least.

If we believed we could go back in time and have a redo......(the obvious delusion the scabs at usapa suffer from)...

There would be no Wye River....No Rice Committee....there would be a Nic list on Parker's desk two days after Nicolau ruled, or there would be a nice paycheck from ALPA for the West pilots ALPA failed.

East...take a step back. You are too close and missing the big picture.

Understood nic. I really don't see any of this as being a "done deal" thus far. It seems apparent though, that the west's road to even any conceivable triumph has become considerably more cratered than ever before, and I see progressively less and less real viability for even any assumption of a magically bulletproof DFR....and....perhaps to my discredit...well...I just can't help finding ample amusement in the irrational yappings of some of your junior puppies here. ;) Oh well. Back home and time for some sleep now. Have a good one all.

Understood nic. I really don't see any of this as being a "done deal" thus far. It seems apparent though, that the west's road to even any conceivable triumph has become considerably more cratered than ever before, and I see progressively less and less real viability for even any assumption of a magically bulletproof DFR....and....perhaps to my discredit...well...I just can't help finding ample amusement in the irrational yappings of some of your junior puppies here. Oh well. Back home and time for some sleep now. Have a good one all.

No, it hasn't.

The fact that the company remains liable for not using the Nic makes our road even smoother.

They gave the Nic and they'll take the safest route.

Status
Not open for further replies.