OCT/NOV 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUR BOY AMES, is bulding a house CHS shoreline anticipating his jump in seniority of 15 years of other US pilots!

I lost 3% relative seniority on the Nicolau list so I doubt that I am jumping anywhere. Funny how you eastholes can't relate that seniority has nothing to do with years of service (longevity). You will keep chasing your tails until you do.

PS: The fact that I can afford to build a house on the CHS shoreline should tell you that I have more going for me than this job, a concept you career clingers cannot comprehend.

May I indulge myself just once. When dealing with auxier, it reminds me of how I have had to deal with my own kids. He thinks he knows everything, steps over the line many times and you have to put a boot in his ass to straighten him out in order to assure he is able to handle the real world in the future.

Man you're an idiot. That boy would slap the retard right out of you.

And I truly can't believe you were able to procreate.

I wouldn't take anything Cramer says all that seriously. He once sang the praises of Lenny 'Nails' Dykstra on his show.
I had to google Dykstra....I don't follow baseball and read his wikipedia. But that wasnt what i was referring to, even though I don't care for Cramer's show, either. But he did do a good job analyzing the fiscal cliff in relation to the income earners groups. it was an eye opener and I don't think Cramer did the grunt work, he just explained it well. I think the research for the analysis was from usatoday i thought I heard.

I do not and never will follow his investment advice.

Actually, time is not on your side. The retirements start kicking in again next month and you have no access to the attrition they bring. I suppose that some court could rework the bids at a future date, but you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning or winning the lottery. In either case, you won't be concerned with what happens at LCC.

Driver...

The retirements are going to occur out West too.. only thing is Doug said that they will not be replacing pilots out West as they retire, but they will be adding new hires out East (to the already 130+ from over the last year).

Think of it as Attrition advancement on the East, and Atrophy reversion on the West... and of course good fortune for Doug.

You are and you've backed that up yourself. You took what you thought was a talented, highly skilled, quick-on-his-feet, articulate lawyer and replaced him with a so-so lawyer.

Why? Because you're ignorant and emotionally disabled.

LOA 93 looks the way it does because you were ignorant and emotionally disabled when the company came to the first time.

Your still on LOA 93 and coming up on 10 years because you're ignorant and emotionally disabled.

So how is it we shouldn't think you're ignorant and emotionally disabled?

And don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about you're #### ups. You guys are and have been your own worst enemies. You guys have helped us keep DOH off property and kept the litigation relatively cheap.
Enjoy PHX.

Then you maintain that you signed for everything USAPA has done.
Of course they have. That's how the RLA works. Had Seham been honest, and Bradford not such an emotional, gullible idiot everybody would have been more educated about the consequences of USAPA. I think those consequences are abundantly clear to your W2.

Of course they have. That's how the RLA works. Had Seham been honest, and Bradford not such an emotional, gullible idiot everybody would have been more educated about the consequences of USAPA. I think those consequences are abundantly clear to your W2.

Oooooh... the W-2 slam. I notice that nobody's W-2 has changed much, accept for the furloughed guys coming back (including the West), and upgrades to line holders or bigger equipment (which are accelerating on the East).

The LOA93 slam, the W-2 slam, the SYIC-A threat, blah, blah, blah. :lol:

Pay attention, you were telling us about how you signed for everything USAPA has done. ;)

Man you're an idiot. That boy would slap the retard right out of you.

And I truly can't believe you were able to procreate.

I don't think Chuck Norris nor Muhammed Ali could slap the retard out of claxonhole even on their best day. It's there to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back