Petition AGAINST US Airways China Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's too late for the petition against US to be filed. US Airways' email mentioned yesterday as the last day of any proposal submissions, and I don't know- but I doubt Bryan sent the petition, I mean it only has 27 sig's at this point. So now, it may be too late(which is a good thing). I am not completely sure, but one would think so? Now, I can feel much better that US Airways will surely receive the authority to fly to China!

By the way, when is the day DOT announces winners for the China service?

And whatever hapenned to PHL-PVG as a bid?

King, 8/1 was the last day for airlines to file their paperwork with the DOT. If you had carefully read the US "Superior Bid" PR, you would have seen that.

Bryan's petition (and any other "petition") would be treated as a "comment" in the DOT system and could be submitted almost anytime up to the announcement of service winners. Granted, the earlier it's submitted, the more weight it could have in the decision.

Oh Jim, sorry- I didn't know that. When do you think is the day that you get to find out who wins? I cannot wait to see who gets what(ie US getting PHL-PEK? :) )

What ever happenned to PHL-PVG idea?

posted below is a mere example of what US Airways Customers can expect.
from FlightStats.com:

Flight 1071 & 1024 Overall Rating Ontime Performance Delay

Ontime: 29%

0 of 5 Very Poor Avg. Delay: 92 min

FlightStats Rating is a merit measurement considering both ontime performance and delay severity. The score, 0, shows that this flight has performance characteristics better than 0% of all other flights in the FlightStats database.
Ontime 13 21%

Late 10 16%

Very Late 5 8%

Excessive 31 50%

Cancelled 2 3%

Diverted 0 0%

Total Flights 61
It is for this reason that US Airwats should be denied service to China.

Watch your tone and they way you refer to me. Just like I refer to you by your name with respect, you will do the same.

Good Day.

I'll refer to you in manner of my choosing, at A time of my choosing. The day I take orders from a spoiled 17 year old kid will be the day Donkeys Fly. Oh wait I guess if any US Executives are traveling today would be that day :shock:

Allow me to re-phrase. "I'll take orders and threats from you the day wildebeasts fly" :up: :up: :up:

Take a testosterone injection Son, If I had a dollar for everytime I've been called "Whiney Bob" I could buy US Airways and ban you from it.

Careful, Bob! He has a WEBSITE! He might post more pictures from his latest trip on Daddy's dime.

That's the kind of torture we can't endure. Everyone knows he doesn't adhere to the Geneva Conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.