Petition AGAINST US Airways China Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Stop...NOT CHINA!

Hi folks...you might know me from the other boards.

Sorry guys, if they can't get an 737 off the ground for CLT-PHL, I'm giving the vote of ZERO confidence in China service.

I'm starting a campaign... I'm collecting names and sending a meaningless letter full of unverifiable signatures to the DOT just like US Airways is

Join me if you wish. Please don't flame me if you're against me. Just seeking support.

According to the US Daily (Employee News) for Today 2 Aug 07:
CHINA PETITION UPDATE

To date, more than 40,000 customers and employees have signed our e-petition for service to China. If you haven’t already, now’s the time! To show your support, visit www.usairways.com/China and sign the petition. Friends and family of US Airways employees can also get involved so send them the link to show their support! Together we can build a better airline!

So how many have signed your petition?
Regards
DC

First off, I don't call people names and second make up your mind, either you're going to converse with me or your not!!!

How 7th grade!

No, you are just arrogant, rude, and a trouble maker. Your hatred...yes hatred... to the East is obvious and I dare say you will find many here that would disagree with me.

I will "converse" when and if I choose to and owe you no committment one way or the other.

What???? I'm telling you how embarased I was that I could not rebook someone because of this homegrown Tempe QIK computer system and its MY fault that the company was on its way out?!?!?!? LOL!! I used to sing the company song. I fought for its survival for years. I bent over backwards to defend this company and tried to keep what customers I could. Then some self-righteous pilot is going to waltz in the door and tell me its my fault the company was on its way out?!?!? You are a real piece of work man. Your (AWA320) self-righteous attitude and harsh words do not mean anything to me because I have read your posts on this site for awhile now and I have come to the understanding that You are what this company has come to stand for.....Blame someone else, accept no responsibility, and if all else fails, belittle someone.
This company is operating on life support. Soon it will run out of first time flyers, it has already exhausted its employement bank and thats why they are recruiting station agents out of the innercity. I see the new hires everyweek comming through CLT. Those that do not have a valid drivers license, the horible language, the unacceptable dress. I see it every day. Yes, they hired people without valid drivers license...I had to make them selectees just so they could get through security.
You, AWA320, can write all you wish about my attitude for I have recieved many many awards from our Chairmans account fliers, letters to the company from grateful passengers who appreciated my above and beyond actions, even tips up to $100 just for doing my job with a smile and a professional attitude. If you AWA320 think thats the attitude that causes a company to be on its way out, then maybe the problem isn't me.
better watch it ----tips are not allowed......

What???? I'm telling you how embarased I was that I could not rebook someone because of this homegrown Tempe QIK computer system and its MY fault that the company was on its way out?!?!?!? LOL!! I used to sing the company song. I fought for its survival for years. I bent over backwards to defend this company and tried to keep what customers I could. Then some self-righteous pilot is going to waltz in the door and tell me its my fault the company was on its way out?!?!? You are a real piece of work man. Your (AWA320) self-righteous attitude and harsh words do not mean anything to me because I have read your posts on this site for awhile now and I have come to the understanding that You are what this company has come to stand for.....Blame someone else, accept no responsibility, and if all else fails, belittle someone.
This company is operating on life support. Soon it will run out of first time flyers, it has already exhausted its employement bank and thats why they are recruiting station agents out of the innercity. I see the new hires everyweek comming through CLT. Those that do not have a valid drivers license, the horible language, the unacceptable dress. I see it every day. Yes, they hired people without valid drivers license...I had to make them selectees just so they could get through security.
You, AWA320, can write all you wish about my attitude for I have recieved many many awards from our Chairmans account fliers, letters to the company from grateful passengers who appreciated my above and beyond actions, even tips up to $100 just for doing my job with a smile and a professional attitude. If you AWA320 think thats the attitude that causes a company to be on its way out, then maybe the problem isn't me.

BRAVO!!!

How 7th grade!

No, you are just arrogant, rude, and a trouble maker. Your hatred...yes hatred... to the East is obvious and I dare say you will find many here that would disagree with me.

I will "converse" when and if I choose to and owe you no committment one way or the other.

I can find plenty people on here who would not agree with you LCC!! It's you east people and you east people alone who dislike what I have to say and frankly I could care less!! You east folks were hours from the unemployment lines and think you have the right to just come in and turn our world upside down. Now like I told you before You east f/a's already got your windfall and it's only a matter of time before you fine people start pushing our 15 to 20 yr F/A's to the east while takin their slots in PHX and LAS. Don't sit there all high and might and pretend like you didn't hose our F/A's with that DOH crap and no fences because you know you did!

Oh and for the record I don't hate a soul, I just refuse to allow people to spread their garbage and not get checked...

However, that carrier was not Royal Jordanian. That is what you meant by RJ flight attendant, right? Nope the EMB

How much do you know about transatlantic ops?

Well baby girl where would you like to start, my middle east flying, pacific flying or trans atlantic??

To those who are confussed about the merger of seniority amongst flight attendants.

1. HP F/A's prior to 1999 did not belong to a union.
2. HP F/A's decided to bring AFA onto the property for repersentation.
3. AFA constitution & bylaws stated ( section 10 C-2) " It is the intent of this policy that the "seniority date" of A Flight attendant shall be the date from which each flight attendant accrues competitive (bidding) seniority as a flight attendant as of the date of the merger agreement between the affected airlines."

Where is the wind fall in this language. I have worked with great crews in PHX as part of the east F/A's coming out to PHX. Out of the 80 or so that came out 2/3rds have returned to the east or left PHX all together. There will be no mass exodus to the desert. Every now and then I would run into those who believed we the east did recieve some kind of gift. I wish I knew what that gift was because it never came in the mail. I dont remeber a gun being held to any head in PHX or LAS to join our union. The west could have went with teamsters or formed there own union. They joined AFA with full understanding what our rules and bylaws state. Now that we have clear language of what really happened in the AFA union I think we can drop the windfall for F/A's and get back on the topic of China. Oh Yeah Bless Your Little Heart!
Fruit Speared and Cart Set. See You Next Time.

To those who are confussed about the merger of seniority amongst flight attendants.

1. HP F/A's prior to 1999 did not belong to a union.
2. HP F/A's decided to bring AFA onto the property for repersentation.
3. AFA constitution & bylaws stated ( section 10 C-2) " It is the intent of this policy that the "seniority date" of A Flight attendant shall be the date from which each flight attendant accrues competitive (bidding) seniority as a flight attendant as of the date of the merger agreement between the affected airlines."

Where is the wind fall in this language. I have worked with great crews in PHX as part of the east F/A's coming out to PHX. Out of the 80 or so that came out 2/3rds have returned to the east or left PHX all together. There will be no mass exodus to the desert. Every now and then I would run into those who believed we the east did recieve some kind of gift. I wish I knew what that gift was because it never came in the mail. I dont remeber a gun being held to any head in PHX or LAS to join our union. The west could have went with teamsters or formed there own union. They joined AFA with full understanding what our rules and bylaws state. Now that we have clear language of what really happened in the AFA union I think we can drop the windfall for F/A's and get back on the topic of China. Oh Yeah Bless Your Little Heart!
Fruit Speared and Cart Set. See You Next Time.
Sorry I left out the whole paragraph but that is where it begans. Pages 119-125

It's you east people and you east people alone who dislike what I have to say and frankly I could care less!! You east folks were hours from the unemployment lines and think you have the right to just come in and turn our world upside down. Now like I told you before You east f/a's already got your windfall and it's only a matter of time before you fine people start pushing our 15 to 20 yr F/A's to the east while takin their slots in PHX and LAS. Don't sit there all high and might and pretend like you didn't hose our F/A's with that DOH crap and no fences because you know you did!

Oh and for the record I don't hate a soul, I just refuse to allow people to spread their garbage and not get checked...

I find it hillarious that you as an African American would have the arrogance to use words like "YOU PEOPLE". That is insulting to me and is HATEful. You say you hate nobody, yet your words speak differently.

I also find it hillarious that you will go on and on about the Nic being final and that the East pilots should settle on the binding arbitration ruling, YET you have the NERVE to make it sound like we f/a's "hosed" the west f/a's? You are so full of it crap is running out of your ears. Unlike ALPA, we at AFA have a DOH policy. When the West F/A's tried to overturn this at the National level, guess what? NATIONAL AFA SHOT IT DOWN 9-1!!! AND, Parker was not about to put up fences, so take that to the Drunkman, not any East f/a.

BTW, your paranoia really makes you look even more insane. Yeah, it's a conspiracy. Watch out, all the 15-20 year f/a's have their wagons hitched and are on their way!! You don't have to worry about many f/a's coming to PHX. If you are a representation of your pilot group, I definitely wouldn't feel safe on your a/c with such dellusions and paranoia.

According to the US Daily (Employee News) for Today 2 Aug 07:
CHINA PETITION UPDATE

To date, more than 40,000 customers and employees have signed our e-petition for service to China. If you haven’t already, now’s the time! To show your support, visit www.usairways.com/China and sign the petition. Friends and family of US Airways employees can also get involved so send them the link to show their support! Together we can build a better airline!

So how many have signed your petition?
Regards
DC

I'm glad to answer...27 to be exact...and I'm quite proud of it.

Take Tempe's petition of equally unverifiable "signatures." Minus the employees, their immediate families, and psychotics such as Kinglobjaw, collectively known as the Kool-Aid drinkers, and I'd say we're about tied.

I'm glad to answer...27 to be exact...and I'm quite proud of it.

Take Tempe's petition of equally unverifiable "signatures." Minus the employees, their immediate families, and psychotics such as Kinglobjaw, collectively known as the Kool-Aid drinkers, and I'd say we're about tied.
Actually I think you'd be ahead.

I find it hillarious that you as an African American would have the arrogance to use words like "YOU PEOPLE". That is insulting to me and is HATEful. You say you hate nobody, yet your words speak differently.

I also find it hillarious that you will go on and on about the Nic being final and that the East pilots should settle on the binding arbitration ruling, YET you have the NERVE to make it sound like we f/a's "hosed" the west f/a's? You are so full of it crap is running out of your ears. Unlike ALPA, we at AFA have a DOH policy. When the West F/A's tried to overturn this at the National level, guess what? NATIONAL AFA SHOT IT DOWN 9-1!!! AND, Parker was not about to put up fences, so take that to the Drunkman, not any East f/a.

BTW, your paranoia really makes you look even more insane. Yeah, it's a conspiracy. Watch out, all the 15-20 year f/a's have their wagons hitched and are on their way!! You don't have to worry about many f/a's coming to PHX. If you are a representation of your pilot group, I definitely wouldn't feel safe on your a/c with such dellusions and paranoia.

One's race has no place in this conversation, I said you people meaning the east folk only but now we know just how you think don't we?? You right AFA does have DOH and ALPA doesn't so why then do you feel justified in opening you mouth about our policy and it being unfair?? The same applies LCC, DOH was removed from our CB&L over 15yrs ago yet the east mec pushed a position that was not winable based on policy. Now come west don't come west I really don't care because I can get along with anyone and your approval of me is not even an after thought!!

I am not the least bit paronoid as this script has already been written. Time will be wasted and much unnecessary monies will be spent and lost but in the end the list will remain. Yeah LCC it's been tried before and then too it was a loser.

The Drunkman??? Well LCC, that Drunkman as you put it is still your CEO and I am sure he just loves your very hateful name for him. Who has the nerve and is hateful now LCC?? How would like someone or better management personel to refer to you as one of those hateful Gay names??? People in glass houses LCC, People in glass houses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts